SORT BY Relevancy
ENVISION THIS: It’s time to question your belief systems, to know that you don’t need to have all the answers, and that one size does NOT fit all!
Our guest, Betsy Chasse, says, “As I stand here knee deep in manure, finding my way to reclaiming myself, I’m going to share my version of finding your own capacity to live your life to your highest potential, even while cleaning up cat vomit, carpooling, and waiting in line at the post office.” She identifies herself first and foremost as a mom, “with two wonderful kids, Elora and Max. They are the light of my life and my world revolves around them! We love to garden, paint, create and cause as much of a rumpus as we can together.”
She is probably more familiar to many of our listeners as co-creator of the film, credited with co-writing, co-directing and producing. What The Bleep Do We Know?!
Her new book, Tipping Sacred Cows, and our interview with her have to do with all she has learned and unlearned since that achievement: “It’s time to tip some sacred cows about what we think we know about spirituality, reality, and ourselves. It’s time to get liberated from the fences we’ve put up and frolic once again through the pasture of life, realizing that stepping in cow shit is not always such a bad thing. That happiness is not a destination but a state of mind and you’re already there if you’re willing to just do a little work to uncover your true bliss, your happy mojo, that creamy cream that exists in the middle of you!” Betsy has some wonderful insights on finding your own spiritual path in today's hectic world.
Betsy Chasse is an internationally known author, filmmaker, and speaker. She's the co-creator of the film What the Bleep Do We Know?! and the author of 3 books, including Tipping Sacred Cows, Metanois - A Transformative Change of Heart and the companion book to What the Bleep...Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality. She blogs for Huffington Post, Intent.com and other sites and continues to make films exploring human potential. In our discussion tonight discussing her book Tipping Sacred Cows, we'll ask Betsy when she realized she didn't have it all figured out, the trends or themes discovered about the stories we tell ourselves and see if Betsy believes she has it all figured out now - including what she's learned about love!
Crossing the threshold, Sharon Riegle Maynard is with us discussing A Mystic's View of Goddess which has us delving into perhaps a different view of Goddess and the Burning Times. Sharon believes we can stand in our present and look back or we can look at the beginning place and look ahead. We'll discuss how Sharon's quest to go to the cause of humanity's entrapped state of pain was the beginning of a journey that required the capacity of a Mystic....a she sees herself as a curious one at that!
in Self Help
My guest today, Betsy Chasse, author and co-producer of the film, "What The Bleep Do We Know?!" Betsy talks about her latest book, "Tipping Sacred Cows; The Uplifting Story Of Spilt Milk and Finding Your Own Spiritual Path In A Hectic World.”
Join us as Betsy shares how to change old negative patterns, allow your true feelings to come out, manage your "thought monster" fears and and more.
Learn more and meet her here: Betsychasse.net
In typical ‘Betsy Chasse’ style, Betsy tells it like it is in her new book, Tipping Sacred Cows. I love this book because it challenges all the ‘spiritual teachings’ that we have heard about happiness, love, and spirituality. Of course, the irony of this book is that these challenges/questions are coming from the ‘mother’ of spirituality. Most of us know Betsy best as being one of the producers of the award-winning film, What the Bleep Do We Know?! If you are unfamiliar with this film, it is probably one of the quintessential pieces of work that explores the connection between quantum physics and consciousness.
On our show, we're going to talk about Betsy's latest journey through divorce and the spiritual questions that it sparked. Speaking of being a mom, Betsy is the mom to two children, Elora and Max. We're going to question and, maybe, answer some of life's greatest questions. What a tremendous honor to welcome Betsy Chasse.
Introducing What WE Want Radio.
The show will be lively, entertaining and informative.
What WE Want is a Women’s Networking Organization dedicated to Women's personal growth and business development.
Our appeal is to strong, diverse, multicultural, caring professional women of all ages. We aspire to help you increase your bottom line while also sharing your knowledge and resources so other can do the same.
What better way to kick things off than with my Very Special Guest Co-Host Diana Navarro
She is a seasoned Radio Pro(This is Diana)
Diana Navarro, M.S., is an Intuitive/Psychic/Empath Consultant. She is a Radio Show Host and Producer of This is Diana, Jazz Standards Vocalist, Professional Speaker and avid Animal Lover. Her background is a culmination of over 22 years of crisis counseling, crises intervention, academic advising, intuitive/psychic consulting and research
Join your host, Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Galdiano Montenegro and your co-host, Robin Pouncie for a very interesting show about the present astrological situation and discover important information about why everything is so wacky............. Its the "WHAT THE BLEEP IS GOING ON SHOW?", airing tonight at THE MONTENEGRO GRIMOIRE BlogTalk Radio Show....Tonight
This is a ReBroadcast of a previous teaching
in Self Help
What else is possible wonder if you are a contribution and what your greatness is. Do you?
What else is possible?
Are you having difficulties changing something in your life that isn't working the way you would like it to?
It can be frustrating when nothing seems to happen, and we feel stuck. What would it be like to dive into the possibilities for change and get clear on all the steps you could take right now to get things moving for you? And what if you could do it with ease, joy and glory?
"What Else Is Possible?" is designed to get you to see the endless possibilities you have for changing any area of your life when you choose to. The pragmatic tools and techniques from Access Consciousness© opens up for everything to change instantly if you're willing to have it.
The question "What else is possible?" is one of those tools and we're taking a deep dive into how you can use it to create a big change in your life instantly. Yes, instantly! If you choose it...
So where are you stopping yourself from having the life and living you truly desire and what can you be or do different right now to change it with ease, joy and glory?
THAT is what we play with in "What else is possible?".
Well I am back, doing a live show, since I have decided that I will be transitioning to video podcasts in October or November, so we may be winding down the regular shows in a little while.
But while the logistics are being figured out, I am still doing the shortened shows this month and today we are going to talk about New Beginnings. I just got back from the wedding of my closest friend in the world and it brought to mind a lot of things about beginning and so I thought I would talk about those today. Hope it will resonate with you and help you move towards what it is you want.
So sit back and join in on the fun.
Love, Laughter and light
On a very special episode of That's What He Said, Lou has completely lost his mind and Freddy has decided to interview him. Join us tonight at 323-693-3811 to ask Captain Sir Lou Adventure Teverini anything you want!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BreakingNewsJournal (1 chatters)