SORT BY Relevancy
Air date: July 26, 2014
Description: No topic today, just connecting with you, and possibly, your loved ones on the Other Side. If you'd like to share an experience or have a question about connecting with your loved ones, or want to see if a loved one wants to say hello through Lisa, please call in to (646) 929-0732.*
*Please remember Lisa does not foresee your future.
Today we are asking the questions does the rich worry and have similar concerns as you? Would you trade your problems and concerns for the concerns of the rich?
Well its been a long time coming yet African American kids has topped the statistics, but not in high school drop out or teenage pregnancies yet in academics! So awesome to see that now young black boys are exceeding in the classroom faster than in the gym or a football field. We'll discuss these new findings and much more on tonights show!
Sammi and Mina discuss the role of "the other woman". Can we remove our moral lens from the way we perceive mistresses? Is there any merit in being the other woman? As wives, can we come to see things from the other woman's perspective? Is it ever respectable to be the other woman?
Episode 10 is going live tonight at 10:00 Central Time and I will be going over my recent telephone psychic reading by Tom of Ciennamoon.com
I will be covering what we talked about, what connected, what I am confused by and what may be in store.
Call in and participate at 323-657-0941, listen to old episodes in the archives, share your stories with facebook on the Cooler Than Cassette Facebook Page.
I thought it was time to revisit some of my humanitarian shows. Adrian Suskin has been living in this country for well over twenty years, but he was born and raised in Zimbabwe. It was very painful to him to watch what became of his country. In this show, he talks about what has happened to the country – good and bad – since Robert Mugabe took office.
Did you know Zimbabwe used to be known as the Breadbasket of Africa? And they had a literacy rate of 98%. 98%! But then, farms that had fed Zimbabwe, and helped other countries, and housed thousands of people and educated their children, now produce next to nothing and employ next to no one.
Adrian and some friends set up Zimkids, an orphans village. They feed and educate them, teach them usable skills, all kinds of great stuff. Adrian is also a cancer survivor several times over and just won't quit.
In this show, we make reference to a couple of movies and I got the actors a little mixed up. Djimon Hounsou was in Blood Diamond, as Adrian says. He was not in the TV movie, Master Harold And The Boys, as I said. That was Zakes Mokae.
HOLIER THAN THOU?
Join Butterfly Evolution with Host Tammy Gaitor and Rodney Jordan for what will be one of the most powerful conversations to date. Why, because in today’s society many people are SPIRITUALLY DROWNING. During a past show “I Can’t Pimp You, If You Don’t Want To Be Pimped” Host Rodney Jordan commented as follows:
Christians - Non Christians, Catholics, Baptist... What ever your religion may be, have gotten so far away from God but so into the world…
Many are more religious than God is? They focus on so many things that God does not focus on..
Tune in as we discuss the Holier Than Thou Journey. What is the Journey? How does one get caught up and find themselves on this journey? Are you one of them or perhaps know one of them? We get so caught up in the do’s, don’ts; rules, regulations and the legalistic religion journey and in many cases miss the necessary journey.
Tune in by calling 818-691-7406 - select the number 1 to speak or comment on the show
Listen on line at www.blogtalkradio.com/butterflyevolution
Register as a follower and chat with us in the chat room!
DYING TO LIVE - WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK?
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of loss and grief.
This week's conversation will take a look at grandparents and grief. We will look at the relationahip of grandparents in the family. Somtimes grandparents are the forgotten mourners. As such we should look at ways grandparents grieve. We will also be focusing on the issues of " untimely" deaths in the family and how this impacts family dynamics.
Listeners are welcomed to call in
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated on the issues of grief and loss.
This week's conversation will focus on what to do when grief interfers with everyday life.
There are times when grief becomes so overwhelming that daily living becomes difficult. The conversation will focus on what you can do to manage this and move through your grief.
Listeners are welcomed to call in.
Aesthetician Nora Holloway, of Holistic Solutions, talks with us this morning, about both skin care and business. There are treatments available now to the average person that you used to have to go to the doctor for. Among other things, she talks about light therapy – LHE – microderm abrasion, and this one called Triple Current. The results range from, "Gee, you're looking good these days" all the way to, "You should see her. She's had work done." All completely non-invasive, and with most of them, no downtime and no pain. And this woman is an entrepreneur to reckon with! She has gone from having a decent number of clients to having so many, she has trouble fitting everyone in, in three months.
Richie Frieman has been called a modern Renaissance man. This could be because he has been a professional sculptor, author, illustrator, inventor, and wrestler. Yes, you read that right. He's also the youngest recipient of the Honors Program Laureate – formerly theSmithsonian – award for music. He's also made just about every 35/40 Under 35/40 list in the area.
Currently, he is best known as the Modern Manners Guy. The specifics might change, Emily Post's dos and don't may no longer apply, but manners and etiquette never go out of style. And they're easy to digest with Richie's humor and light touch. Check out his Quick and Dirty Tips blog for some, well, quick and dirty tips.
His most recent book is in that arena: REPLY ALL...And Other Ways to Tank Your Career. It is a great resource for workplace etiquette, from interview tips to handling difficult co-workers – you are going to run into them – to how to handle people trying to get you to buy something for their kid's soccer uniforms. The book is an Amazon best seller in three categories and one of the youngest on their Best Sellers list.
He's also written award-winning children's books starring Terple the turtle, and started a kid's clothing line called Charm City Babies. Richie has a wife and two – very polite – kids.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (97 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (42 chatters)
- NTEB (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (21 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (0 chatters)