SORT BY Relevancy
Join me, host Hezekiah L. Montgomery as I reach out to my listening audience and talk about WHY I DO WHAT I DO on The Man In the Mirror. My show has been dedicated to God because he's brought me further in life now than I've ever been, and I want others to be able to share in His Grace and Mercy. I enjoy reading God's word and learning what He has planned for my life, and I enjoy what He has planned for other people’s lives as well.
He's a great and worthy to be praised, I bring on others that have a story to share and let my new listening audience share in those experiences’. We'll joke, we'll laugh and maybe even cry, but we'll be real. Since God turned me around and put me back on track in Him, I Keep It Real. My guest and guest host will learn something new each show and will leave with a new nugget of knowledge. So join me on The Man In The Mirror as we find out what our REFLECTIONS OF LIFE SHOWS.
IS THIS WHAT WE CAN DO TO ELIMINATE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
We are always asking ourselves what we can do to prevent or eliminate domestic violence (DV). Could the Quincy Solution be the answer?
It makes sense that ending DV requires a legal system that women can use readily to get help, and that takes full legal measures against abusers, right? Seems reasonable, but for whatever reasons, it doesn’t often work that way. The Quincy Solution comes from a 1987 study by a suburban Boston judicial district that actually researched what could help eliminate DV, and they based the Quincy Solution upon that research. They found that in order to be effective against DV, the system had to empower victims and control abusers. Easy to say, but how do we do that?
Barry Goldstein, a nationally recognized domestic violence author, speaker and advocate will join us Saturday to talk about the Quincy Solution. He has written several of the leading domestic violence books including Domestic Violence, Abuse and Child Custody co-edited with Dr. Mo Therese Hannah, Representing the Domestic Violence Survivor, co-authored with Elizabeth Liu and Scared to Leave Afraid to Stay. His newest book is The Quincy Solution: Stop Domestic Violence and Save $500 Billion.
Join us Saturday at 11 am Pacific Time to learn more about the Quincy Plan and domestic violence.
Call-in with your comments to (646) 378-0430.
And if you miss the live program, you can go to the website and listen to all our archived programs whenever you like. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3women3ways
Well here we are for another week of information and entertainment. Hope youhad a great holiday.
This week we are talking about the greatest phrase that we can possibly use. I AM. Why? Well I think its time we start using it for ourselves and let it infuse our lives with all the power that it possess.
I know that I had announced that we would be having a guest today, but since I have been under the weather for the past few days, our guest has graciously adjusted her schedule and will be joining us for an extended show next week. So be sure and follow through with that one when we have Katrina Schenfield as our guest. Her story is amazing and quite inspiring.
So sit back, it is a short one today but we always get tons of information flowing through today and just go with the flow.
Most important, lets have some fun.
Love, laughter and light,
Well I am doing the last show for a while here on Blog Talk Radio, and what I am talking about is what I am currently going through, which is a transition for both the show, myself and my life. So I believe the topic of transitions is very relevant to the discussion today. How do we deal with transitions, what is it all about? Well lets find out. Please be sure to follow me onto the new format, that will be up and running the first week of November. I know it was going to be a continuous transition but I decided to allow it to unfold the way it needed to, so that is why it is going to happen in November. Hope you follow me to You Tube.
Love, laughter and light,
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-201-satisfaction-saturation-series-everyone-tells-me-what-i-want-to-hear-how-can-i-get-honest-feedback.html
SHOW NOTES: This specific episode is, “Everyone Tells Me What I Want To Hear. How Can I Get Honest Feedback?”
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:1)
Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both.
Diabetes is a long-term condition created by past poor health choices that causes high blood sugar levels. In 2013 it was estimated that over 382 million people throughout the world had diabetes. Type 1 Diabetes - the body does not produce insulin. Type 2 Diabetes - the body does not produce enough insulin for proper function. Healthy lifestyle choices would be the wise choice and that would include follow a healthy eating plan, do adequate exercise to oxygenate the cells, drink the correct type and amount of water and supplement, due to the lack of nutrients in the soil. Tune in Wednesday evening at 7PM for the rest of the story.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Ginger Kadlec as they discuss child abuse prevention. Ginger is a trained child forensic interviewer, blogger (writer) and child advocate She will discuss what we can do as parents to prevent abuse and empower our children to do the same. Through her work she hopes to facilitate more communication between children and their parents about sensative issues.
For more information about Ginger Kadlec and her work in preventing child abuse through edcucation, visit her website http://www.gingerkadlec.com/
Many adults are uncertain and no longer satisfied with their current job, career or lifestyle status and find themselves asking deeper questions such as, Who am I, Who do I really want to be, now... and how do I figure it out? Ironically, these question are not as uncommon as you may think. Chloé Taylor Brown, lifestyle enhancement coach, executive coach, mentor and author of three books, including Determine Your Ideal: Lifestyle Enhancement Workbook will share proven step-by-step processes to help you figure out how to discover who you really want to be right now.
Chantél Siegrid Thompson, Director of Client Engagement at Sweet Job Spot joins the conversation to offer tips on Social Media Job Hunting.
Partner with Chloé' to speak, host or present at your next symposium, event or retreat. also including occasions and invitations for Television, Radio, Book(s), and other business opportunities.
Let's Connect @ChloeTBrown Chloé's books are available at Amazon.com.
in Self Help
This is the podcast you've longed for!
Listen in for perspective and analysis of unfolding world events and the overall changes taking place in society that will help you clarify uncertainty as well as help you grow personally.
Co-hosts Carole Gold and Steve Clark bring a wealth of personal aand professional experience which makes for thought-provoking conversation. Their diverse backgrounds provide a rich persepctive on life's challenges and the many ways we can approach rising above them.
Carole Gold is a lawyer, Mediator, Life Coach, Author and lifelong intuitive. Her daughter currently serves in the Israeli Defense Forces.
Steve Clark is a former Marine Corps Infantry Officer and Bond Trader who currently works in the technology field in lead generation. Steve and his wife have 6 children.
Our only agenda is to empower you to be the autonomus, creative, joyful and successful individual you were meant to be.
Its all about energy and it's rightful use. We call it "rightuseness." When we each approach challenges with the intention to resolve them in the highest good for all concerned, we use energy the way in which... and for the purpose...it was designed.
No one has all the answers but each of us has our own, unique contribution to make in solving the challenges we face. When we come together, sharing ideas and co-creating solutions we change the world.
Join us and call in to bring your part to this exciting conversation!
Carole and Steve
(Be sure to Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AboveTheFrayPodcast and vist our blog at www.AboveTheFrayPodcast.com)
Wow, three more weeks, till the big transition. I am so excited and a bit anxious. But I am so looking forward to the new format. I hope you like it too. So today we are going to talk about proving yourself. Do you do that? I know I do and have been doing it in big and small ways all my life. Well today we are going to speak about the alternative to it. Hopefully you will find it enjoyable and enlightening.
So sit back and enjoy, we are going to have some fun.
Love, Laughter and light
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (186 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (24 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BC Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (0 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (0 chatters)