SORT BY Relevancy
This episode is an interview with Rob Lukens the President of the Chester County Historical Society. The interview covers several generations of our family in Southeastern Pennsylvania and references my book, Black Minqua the Life and Times of Henry Green.
Join us on Saturday September 27th, for the Welsh Mountain Historic Tour in New Holland Pennsylvania (Lancaster County). We will return to the Mountains and present life as it was in the 1700's for Tom Green and others.
Follow the Link for more information!
Tune in and Listen Up!
Rerun from Nov 2013. Ian Welsh has been blogging since 2003. Formerly the Managing Editor of FireDogLake and the Agonist, Ian's work has appeared at Huffington Post, Alternet, and Truthout, as well as the now defunct Blogging of the President (BOPNews). In Canada his work has appeared in Pogge.ca and BlogsCanada. An editor, writer and social media consultant, Ian currently lives in Toronto.
Baseline Predictions for the next sixty years
Links posted at VirtuallySpeaking.us
Jamieson Welsh presents "Reverse Happy Hour"
Listen in as Jamieson breaks down the latest in NBA and NFL news including the climatic conclusion of yesterday's NFL playoff game between the Seattle Seahaws and the San Francisco 49ers.
Show goes live at 8PM PT. Call-in and discuss with Jamieson: (718) 508-9852
Our guest today is Kim Welsh, talented artist and CEO/Founder of "In Recovery" magazine (www.inrecoverymagazine.com). Kim's challenging journey from addiction to health and wholeness is a story of bravery, faith, and strength. Kim has become a beloved and respected leader and entrepeneur within the recovery and business communities. She serves as an inspiration and hope for others walking a similar path. Listen as Kim relates her story in an honest, transparent manner. To see the latest issue of Kim's magazine "In Recovery", (which is truly a work of art), you may click the following link: http://issuu.com/inrecoverymagazine/docs/2014_in_recovery_magazine_spring_is/1
Jay and Ian Welsh continue the discussion rerun last week regarding the need to develop a new ideology in the face of the failure of our technocratic centrist elite to deal with the consequences of the petroleum economy:
A powerful ideology is a scary thing. If your ideology isn’t strong enough, doesn’t create enough fervent belief that people will die for it, then it won’t change the world. But if it does create that level of fervent belief, then it will be misused, so the question is simply: will this do more harm than good?
An ideology which leads to us killing a billion or more people with climate change, let me posit, is a bad ideology. At the end of its run, neo-liberalism will kill more people than Marxist-Leninism did, and will be thought of by our grandchildren as monstrous. Most of them will no more be able to understand how we submitted to it or even believed in it than we can understand how Hitler or Stalin or PolPot or Mao came to power. Hyperbole? Not in the least, because the body count is going to be phenomenal.
Is Law & Order, CSI, or Andy of Mayberry really how life is as a cop? Is it "Protect & Serve" or "Profit & Prosecute" today?
Join Tamara Leigh's TREND ON with Heidi Feemster for a compelling and candid conversation from real life law enforcement point of view with our guest retired policeman, Pat Welsh.
Patrick J. Welsh is the Founder and President of PJ Welsh and Associates, LLC. The company specializes in consulting, training and expert witness services on law enforcement issues centered around Use of Force, Policy and Procedures, Courtroom Testimony and a variety of other law enforcement matters.
Mr. Welsh has had a distinguished 30 year career in the criminal justice arena.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (48 chatters)
- Yada (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (0 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)
- joceeppsinspirations (0 chatters)