SORT BY Relevancy
Did the Federalist Papers discuss policies that work at the expense of the more industrious? And how does that compare to the modern day corporate welfare state? Dr. David Corbin joins Joe to discuss. Tune in!
Click here to chat with us during the LIVE show broadcast!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
the revolution of the mind continues....
"In California of all places, prison doctors have sterilized over 150 women. Why? They don’t want to have to provide welfare funding for any children they may have in the future. " - Mr. Conservative
Do we even have to write a teaser? You already know the debate is going down and you already know it's going to be a good one. Choose your side and tune in.
Won't be home? No problem. Text "WYMS to 63902 and get the "listen in" number sent to your phone 5minutes to showtime.
When the name South Carolina Department of Social Services is spoken people react in many different ways. Some folks run for the hills. Those in need of help give thanks. Others nash their teeth and use words I will not repeat.
Tuesday's guest will be explaining what SCDSS is all about.
Over the past couple of years SCDSS has faced many challenges. At the same time they hold claim to several achievements; although you may not hear about .achievements).
Sandr Sturkie will sit across the table from me as we explore the services provided by SCDSS, the issues, the successes and where they are headed from here.
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" with us Tuesday morning at 7AM-8:30AM EST. Feel free to enter the chatroom or call in at (855) 236-2486 to join the conversation live on air.
That's what I'm screamin bout!! I keep hearing from the right wing fascists that "Welfare recipients should have to take urine tests...because they get paid for doing nothing, and we have to make sure they are not spending the money on drugs..." Well I think the Waltons, the heirs to the Walmart fortune, who have a net worth of more than 50 million Americans, ought to be the welfare recipients that should be taking urine tests. Walmart receives 7.6 billion dollars, your tax money, and every year in "subsidies." This is corporate welfare or "aid to dependent corporations," And what do we get in return? We get American jobs sent to China. We get to pay the interest on the gargantuan national debt that this helps create, and we get to have the Waltons use this money to destroy our democracy. That’s what we get.
And we are so damn stupid we let them convince us that our tax money is mostly going to "freeloaders on welfare and food stamps...!
Maybe all of us should be urine tested for having put up with this B.S.!!
PimpPreacher.com - FIST FIGHT FRIDAY! Today we're talking about men who paid for an abortion and men who didn't know they were paying for an abortion. What about when the man would like to have the baby but the woman is determined to abort? Only on Church Folk Revolution Radio!
Our archives needed a home for those who listen to The Gumbo Cafe. All of our Rewind shows were pre recorded on the Syndicate. The lines will not be open for live callers, but you can sit back and enjoy what Diyah and I have to offer for your listening pleasure.
Abortions are nothing to brag about, nor do you get over them right away. It takes a strong women to deal with the reminders forever. Listen in as Shani and Diyah discuss the truth about abortions and what comes along with it.
Be sure to go to our Facebook Page and Like us by clicking Here!
To reach Shani Fenderson with any issues you may have dealing with relationships, visit www.womanhewants.com or email her HERE. Check out and like Woman He Wants on Facebook!
Want to know more about your spiritual side, why you make the choices you make? Ask Diyah about your Natal Chart or other guiding information by visiting www.orisoasis.com Let your spirit guide you in hearing inspirational thoughts on Facebook with Ori's Oasis!
Is working at a job always more beneficial than being on welfare? Is being on welfare always less beneficial than having a job? Is it always a no brainer about which is better? Are the opportunities on an even playing ground for both?
Consider these issues concerning welfare vs working
Children and child care
Cost of living
Renting, owning or section 8
Food stamps and the cost of food
Part time employment, full time employment and working under the table
Negative vs positive stagmatization
Low wage employment with little or no benefits.
Family history of being on welfare or working
Children seeing that parents don't work and setting an example
The list goes on and on and on.
So which one is better in the long run or does it depend on where you are in your life physically, emotionally and mentally?
Surely there are people that would never consider getting on welfare no matter what and there seem to be people that know how to work the system to death in order to stay on welfare. Does that mean they won't work no matter what? I can't say. Can you?
Statistically speaking if you are female, religious, never married, poor with one or more children you are most likely to decide to have an abortion for an unintented pregnacy, according to the Guttmacher Institute. Overall the rate of abortions dropped under President Bush. However, the rate increased for certain subpopulations (black and poor). Let's talk.
Black Inventors, Crafting Over 200 Years of Success, highlights the work of Black inventors from over seventy countries. The author, Keith C. Holmes, has spent more than twenty years researching Black inventors around the world. Without inventions, innovations, financial resources, materials, muscle and labor saving devices, civilizations cannot exist and flourish. Author Keith Holmes will dispel myth and outright falsehood about the contribution that the Black race has made in inventions around the world.
My first guest for this week show will be Mr. Chip Coffey. Mr. Coffey is The Director of Theraphy Services for St luke's Behavioral Health in Phoenix, Arizona. I will be speaking with Mr. Coffey about the impact of mental illness on our society. Please listen into the show and participate
Show time: 1pm Arizona time, For my BlogTalkRadio audience the number is 424-222-5349 If you would like to call "The Charlie Bolts Show" you will need call this number (408) 418-5050 once you give this pin number 81810# you can join the live show. Any electronic device that has Internet capability will allow you to join "The Charlie Bolts Internet Talk Show". Our web links are www.thecharlieboltsshow.com and www.winsongentertainment.com if you go to either of these web links you should be able to participate in our live interview.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Democrat Senator Mark Udall, from Colorado, tries but fails to force Christians to pay for abortions.
* PIJN-exclusive interview with Utah Senator Mike Lee.
* Senator Ted Cruz warns: Democrats want to ban religious freedom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- ParaNation (6 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)