SORT BY Relevancy
The Week in Podcasting: Tune in every Thursday as we talk about the best podcasts on the internets
With Hosts :
Seth Everett (www.blogtalkradio.com/sebproductions)
Val Reilly (@valreilly on Twitter)
Jeff Adams (www.blogtalkradio.com/thejeffadamsshow)
Producers: Jeff Adams and Jay Soderberg
Topics this week include:
Market Foolery (www.blogtalkradio.com/marketfoolery)
Fantasy Guru (www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasyguru)
Girls in Heels (www.blogtalkradio.com/girlsinheels)
Send in suggestions for shows we should cover: email@example.com.
See ya next Thursday!
Monday, September 7th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mayweather v. Berto" episode of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and master strategist James Gogue, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Starting off this evening's program, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the September 12th showdown between Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- What was Floyd hoping to accomplish by asking the first female NFL coach, Jen Welter, to be a part of his team on fight night?
- Will the maneuver make a difference in how the media publicizes this event?
- If this is indeed Floyd's last professional bout, how will Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s career be ranked all-time?
- If the odds tighten during fight week, is this a positive sign for the promotion?
- Does Mr. Chargin see TMT Promotions being a serious player in boxing after Mayweather's retirement?
- If Floyd does return for #50, who is the most likely opponent for Mayweather in 2016?
At the 30 minute mark of the show, three decade boxing coach James Gogue will breakdown the September 12th match-up between Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Join us for the official "Mayweather vs. Berto" big fight preview, exclusive to "War a Week" Radio!!
This week on "TheMusicBox" w/ national recording artist Tanya Dallas-Lewis! Meet 5 ARTISTS IN 5 MINUTES!!!
Wednesday, September 30th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Broner, Matthysse, Golovkin and Cotto" edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
To kick off this evening's program, Rod and Joe will give a final analysis of this weekend's main event match-ups on HBO and Showtime Respectively!!
- Broner vs. Allakhverdiev for the WBA 140 pound title
- Matthysse vs. Postol for the WBC 140 pound title
The "War a Week" team will also give updates on camps from Golovkin, Lemieux, Canelo and Cotto!!
- Is 8 weeks enough time for Cotto to prepare for the Canelo showdown on November 21st?
- Is Curtis Stevens the right man to prepare Canelo for a future Hall of Famer like Miguel Cotto?
- Is Lemieux preparing to go twelve rounds with Golovkin if he has to?
- Is Golovkin going to allow David lemieux to take the lead in this October 24th match-up?
Join us for an all-new edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
On this episode of "Rendezvous with Kent"..."FIVE MINUTE VACAY", LEARN SOME SIMPLE AND EASY WAYS TO RELIEVE STRESS BY TAKING A SHORT VACATION IN YOUR MIND AND BODY! As always, the show is layered with a variety of great tunes from your Host....Kent!
Whole Foods Market
Available on iTunes: Search "Rendezvous with Kent" Podcast: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/RendezvousWithKent.rss
On this episode, Vic and Jerry discuss what happened in week 1 of the NFL, the ups and downs, plus a few surprise fantasy studs that might be still on the rise. They will also discuss week 2 and what to look for as the matchups get better and harder to predict.
in Self Help
This eight lesson e-course is an introduction to the seven days of the week: a magical, Goddess-centered approach to discovering pathways to new inspiration and motivation each day.
This meditation will be available for a limited time while the course is being created.
You will have access to the first lesson upon payment. The creation and writing of course is in progress, and not all lessons are available at this time. The rest of the lessons will be available as soon as I have a chance to create them. Please do not pre-register if you want access all to the lessons now. There is no guarantee the lessons will be completed anytime soon!
Work, family and other obligations can sometimes interfere with the natural rhythms and ancient patterns of living that our ancestors recognized, organized, and handed down through the generations.When you lose touch with the spiritual aspects of the seven day week, enthusiasm dissolves into boredom, mundane tasking and repetitive habits.
Rediscover the meaning and unique qualities of each day, and enjoyment of the present moment becomes a possibility. Time-keeping is revitalized as a creativity energy that can even help open the door to visionary goal-setting for a brighter future.
You will have access to the first lesson upon payment. The creation and writing of course is in progress, and not all lessons are available at this time. Please do not pre-register if you want access all to the lessons now. There is no guarantee the lessons will be completed anytime soon!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (18 chatters)
- IWS Radio (13 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Soul Progressive (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- The Fortress (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- Wealthy Place (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)