SORT BY Relevancy
There are plenty of options for the bride who wants the perfect gown- everything from couture, vintage to an e- buy. But dont kid yourself you'll need professional help before and after.
Listen as we'll discuss the best bridal gowns of 2013/2014 and what to do if you need a gown restored Sally Lerenson Conant Ph.D of Orange Restoration Labs and the Executive Director Wedding Gown Specialist the leading wedding gown preservationlist can save your day
Email questions to Dear Day at firstname.lastname@example.org and have a chance to win a Milania of NJH Professional Hair Care set.
I decided delete this episode until we try everything to separate the sound.
This is a one of a kind valuable podcast call in, email, join us in the chat room where we will have only the best wedding vendors, sharing what they wish their clients would know .
The AUDIO is off, My Apologies but its such a valuable podcast
Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby, host of DIY Wedding talks about ways you can be friendly to the environment and still have a wonderful wedding day. She provides great eco-friendly wedding advice and shares helpful wedding planning tips and ideas.
Confetti is a fun and lively meeting place for aspiring and established wedding planners across the globe. Join us on Tuesdays at 7PM ET for live inspiration, tips and answers to your questions about how to start a wedding planing business of your very own. Learn more at http://ConfettiRadio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (26 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (7 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (6 chatters)
- IWS Radio (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Scott Bull (3 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (3 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)