SORT BY Relevancy
If you've been working the web for any length of time, then you know the search engines frown on what is known as "Black Hat" techniques. This technology has been used to exploit search engine algorithms since the first search engines appeared. The reason black hatting used to be popular was because it could move your website onto Page 1 in a hurry. Before the turn of the century, black hatting was practically a requirement, since the practice was so prevalent. However, during the past few years, search engine operators have designed their spiders to search and destroy anyone employing black hat techniques. In fact, the past half dozen updates on Google have been designed specifically to crack down sites that were using these techniques. This has resulted in a number of sites being either delisted or even black listed. The problem is that most people still don't understand where the line in the sand has been drawn regarding black hat practices and technology. So in this episode we're going to show you who is wearing a black hat on the Wild Wild Web. We'll also review some of the more common black hat-like techniques that can get you into trouble so you'll know to avoid doing them.
Utopia! What thoughts are conjured up with that word? This fall Fox will air a TV show with such a title, Utopia. I read the show the description from the Fox website, "Since the dawn of time, humans have always wondered: does a perfect world exist? Now, we get the chance to build one. Will it be ultimate happiness or utter chaos?"
In Revelation 20:1-10, we find the Biblical version of the perfect Utopia, one established and set up by the Lord Jesus Christ, where He will reign for one thousand years. Man has always dreamed of that perfect society, and for one thousand years, or the Millenial Reign of Jesus Christ, man will experience God's perfect Utopia.
Join Bible teacher and host, James R. Rice as he preaches-teaches Revelation 20:1-10 and deals with the Bible doctrine of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ.
Hello, my fellow creatives! Welcome to this week’s fabulously entertaining and informative OH MTG! It's show #34. Wowza!! On this week’s show, we’re going to experience our very first threesome. Mmm, hmm. That’s right, kids. We’ve brought back the deliciously devilish “Bennington Gothique” web series creator, Gregory E. Connor - and joining him will be two of his web series regulars, John Wuchte and Yumi Ishibashi.
Our “Just the Tip” top 10 list this week takes you back in time to a real house of horrors with “10 Crazy Facts From Bedlam, History’s Most Notorious Asylum”.
And this week’s “Jukebox 5” song selections are a real mixed bag of nuts, not unlike our featured guests and your looney tunes host here in the “OH MTG!” studios. And like an unsuspecting new student at the Bennington School for Girls whose lost in the woods, you’re not gonna know what hit ya or what bit ya, kids. So grab your favorite adult beverage, kick back, and enjoy the ride.
THANKS FOR TUNING INTO “OH MTG!”. We are broadcasting a lively, sparkling new show every week, kids. And that’s the truth! Tune in, turn on and live an authentic life.
Our subject of study and exposition is the Great White Throne Judgment. There are many different kinds of judgments mentioned in the Bible. For instance, the Scriptures teach the judgments concernings saints, they teach the judgment concerning sovereignties. However there is one last judgment the book of Revelation reveals that every unsaved man or woman will be at, and it is the Great White Throne Judgment. We will be surprised who will stand at this judgment, and we'll be greatly amazed who will not stand at this judgment. Revelation 20:11-15 is a very sobering conclusion to the twentieth chapter of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
Join host and Bible teacher James R. Rice as he expounds and explains Revelation 20:11-15!
Join TJ and Tim as the Sports Nerd Show moves to it's new time and new night! The guys will be talking the seminal Joss Whedon sci-fi series Firefly. They'll have their reactions to the latest week of World Cup action. And they'll be talking about their favorite web series.
Web Design Gold Coast
Who needs a website ? Whether it's food, flowers, fashion. . . travel, t-shirts, technology. . . music ... We produce clean, easy-to-use websites designed to attract and keep visitors.
We create custom designed websites and graphics from our studio.
We design and develop handcrafted branding packages that are easy to manage
The Gold Coast is a coastal city in southeastern Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
The Gold Coast Historic District is an historic district in Chicago.
Which do yu prefer?
♥...in honor of #NelsonMadela's Birthday, we attempt to honor his #CallToAction, with 67 (representing, 27 years he spent in prison + 40 years of service to his Country), #MandelaMinutes (The amount of time, we are requested, to engage in #ActsOfPeace & Kindness)
Today, it's an Honor, to spend time with the Architects of 'The #MagicOfMandela: 20 Years of Democracy' (http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1292964), Avril Guthrie (http://twitter.com/AvrilGuthrieUK), & Michelle Wright (https://www.facebook.com/DragonflySoulPhotography)...in collaboration with @DyanDiamond (http://dyandiamond.net/), & Alex Beat (http://www.alexanderjohnnybeat.com/), @TrueNorthHouse (http://www.truenorthhouse.com/) publishing/entertainment, is kicking some Major #BeTheChange Butt (on the heels of 'Love You: How To Live In Love' http://www.amazon.com/Love-You-How-To-Live/dp/1312155736)
So, sit back, enjoy the ride, & let's pay hommage to both a Man, & a Legacy of Faith (See it as it is, See it more Wonderful than it is, then Make it that way)
SiMBa says OUT...;-) http://t.co/6rt4lsCA5b
Now kids, if you’ve ever felt awkward or at a total loss in the world of dating, then you’re going to fully appreciate the wonderfully entertaining web series “Wallflowers”- created by this week’s charmingly disarming featured guest, Kieran Turner. We’re going to bend Kieran’s ear to see what pearls of wisdom he can share with us about creating and producing a successful web series. And this week’s “JUST THE TIP” segment is for all you post-20’s single ladies and gentlemen: “10 Tips for Dating in Your 30’s, 40’s and Beyond”. And to close tonight’s show, this week’s Jukebox 5 song selections are all inspired by our talented featured guest’s colorful career as a writer and director. Rock, dance and groove to songs by The Style Council, Jobriath, Donna Summer, Boy George and Beyonce.
shootin the shit and playin music with the homies volume 20
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (0 chatters)