SORT BY Relevancy
Holy BLEEP! Iowa has Caucused tonight, and by now we have some results.
I will go LIVE tonight a 11:00 to give you those results - at least the results that are in when we air - and open the phone lines up to YOU to ask what is next, and what you think about the results.
The New Hampshire Primary is Tuesday, February 9th, and we will also take a look at whether you think tonights results will have an impact in New Hampshire next week.
I will take calls and listen to all sides. Just be polite, keep it clean, and let's have some fun!
We Get Results. Mary Singer Albertson Knows how to get Results and People who make things happen. “Be the change you want to see in the world. Be an advocate for people who have no voice. We are the ones we've been waiting for." www.bodymindspiritradio.com
With special guests, Susan Beckett, Kristy Martino and Tamara Bates
We are the #1 disabled satirical news program in the world (65,000 and Counting) that provides uncensored news on numerous topics worldwide. AMCPress & Co is the brainchild of Redhood and Alison. Johnnie is our resident Tech Wizard. Redhood is our resident international news satirist along with Alison who is the feeder of jokes and frank opinions. Tonight’s episode: We're discussing how Legos is rolling out a minifigure in wheelchair. We will also be discussing how a student purchased Google.com for $12's. The next topic relates to the 2016 election and how the candidates need to stop ignoring disability vote. Our final topic of the night relates to the Iowa Caucuses plus Trump related topics as well. AMCPress & Co is also apart of the Uncensored Radio Network on Blog Talk Radio. You can find out more about Uncensored Radio at http://myuncensoredradio.com/. Check out our new website at amcpressandco.com.
** Some Media (sound effects, news clips and other sounds. etc) is protected by Fair Use. Beginning theme song is composed by Redhood & Alison and is owned by AMCPress&Co Digital Entertainment. All rights Reserved.© No copyright infringement intended**
Lucha Libre and Laughs After show, Broadcast LIVE!!! from the Oriental Theatre in Denver with host, and MANAGER TO THE STARS Hollywoodtonyp. We will have results and as many guests as possible from the event
Denver, we're back! The best damn wrestling and comedy mash up returns to the Oriental Theater, as Sexpot Comedy presents Lucha Libre & Laughs: Fists of Fury!
What do we have in store for you this time?
Royce Isaacs defends his Heavyweight title against Caleb Crush!
Elektro puts his Lucha title on the line against Tony Ortega!
Also appearing: Xander Kreed, Lonnie Valdez, Johnny Crash, the return of both Candyman and Danger Dean! The LLL premier of Des Demonea! And much, much more!
Our comedy headliner for the month will be Denver's own Chuck Roy. He'll be joined by Cody Spyker, Joshua Skillman, Kira MagCalen, and Dave Losso.
Color Commentary by Sam Tallent and Nathan Lund, and hosted by the one and only Bobby Valentino!
Only ten bucks!
On this episode of Carson's Corner with the Election Boycott Advocates, we discuss the following:
1. This past Monday was Martin Luther King Day. We remember the contributions of King. As we recall King's anti-militarism and anti-imperialism, his class consciousness, and commitment to democratic socialism and fighting racism, the contrast with Malcolm D's defensivdistorter as opposed to King's pacifist strategy are often debated.
2. Author/Activist Paul Street wrote an article titled, "Race Without Class: the “Bougie” Sensibility of Ta-Nehisi Coates." We'll discuss this and more.
3.The Iran nuclear deal, which was completed last week, trigering the end of sanctions.
4.The UK's accusation that Putin ordered the assassination of a former Russian agent living in London.
Plus, Dan Welch, activist and creator of The Greenhouse School, may join us to discuss his perdiction that Bernie Sanders may win the presidency. All this,plus your calls.
Please join us this Saturday, February 6, 2016, for another Criticla Discourse roundabl discussion.
Antiicipated topics include:
1) The Federal Appeals Court decision, rescinding the Maryland ban on assault weapons
2) The continued land-grab standoff in Oregon
3) Election 2016 - maybe Trump should had participated in the debate
4) WHAT! Obama wants to increase my oil bill?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (39 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (4 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)