SORT BY Relevancy
I was not born in Australia as you can see my profile name is Yankee girl my birth place was Washington Dc " i think you know it well , its that big white building with all the chaos and confusion " you know the Nation that once placed its right hand over the left of the heart during the pledge and said " I pledge the allegiance of the flag of the United States in which it stands One Nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all "It was not my choice to come here rather lets say I was chosen to deliver a message to you Ozzie's and in the hopes this message will reach your government as well .i'm not a preacher , or someone famous,just a messenger to send this prophetic Warning
Frontline: Watchman's Warning- The Relevancy of Jesus.
Hebrews 13:8 tells us that Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Has the relevancy of scripture become irrelevant in the churches today? How dangerous is it for people to be "relevant" or "with the times"? What does it mean to show the love of Christ? Do we have to be in bed with the world to show the love of Christ? What would Jesus TRULY do?
2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
We are going to open our mics to the watchman out there.
**((" RUN" SAINTS OUT of HER THE HARLOT OF BABYLON ))** RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BEFORE THE JUDGMENT OF GOD HITS YOU RUN ! REV. 18:4-8 COME OUT OF HER THE (False Church System) MY PEOPLE (CHRISTIAN S ) "RUN" THE WRATH OF GOD IS KINDLED AGAINST HER RUN ! Log into the chat room with your facebook id at bottom of chat window if you tried REFRESHING YOUR BROWSER SEVRAL TIMES AND STILL NO SOUND TRY TO LISTEN BY PHONE CALL Guest Call-in (773) 897-6240
JOIN BROTHER DON KONZ AND MYSELF FOR A VITAL WATCHMEN WARNING OF WHAT WE SEE FROM THE WALL IN THESE LAST DAYS !
REV.18;4-8 4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people,<- (THE HARLOT CHURCHES) lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities<.LAWLESSNESS 6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.
HOSEA 9:1For you have played the harlot against your God. You have made love for hire on every threshing floor.
The speech by Natanyahu was dynamic and passionate but came with a strong warning to America that if need be we will stand alone in the battle and do what ever they must do to0 defend Isreal's survival. The congress present agreed and thus Natanyahu has let us all know we are going to do the job and it will probably be sooner than later.
When Bob Dorigo Jones started the Wacky Warning Labels™ Contest 17 years ago he wanted to showcase the lengths to which companies feel they must go to avoid the lawsuit-happy culture that is unique to America. Fast-forward to this year’s Contest, and the “winners” are crazier than ever. As the Contest creator and Senior Fellow for Center for America, which sponsors the Contest, he points out that each year, new and ever-costlier symptoms of the plague of abusive lawsuits on our economy and way of life find their way to the public’s eye. This year, he noticed a new trend in labels and, by extension, lawsuits and lawsuit prevention by foreign companies doing business in the U.S.
In the past, warning labels like the one on a fishing lure that advised: “Harmful if swallowed,” and the baby stroller that cautioned: “Remove child before folding” dominated the contest. However, those warnings almost sound logical compared to the winner of the 2014 contest.
This year, the wackiest warning label in America as selected by the audience of a national television show was found on a cell phone battery booster. It warns: “Get rid of children.”
Bob Dorigo Jones is senior fellow at the Center for America, creator of the annual Wacky Warning Labels™ Contest, and the bestselling author of "Remove Child Before Folding: The 101 Stupidest, Silliest and Wackiest Warning Labels Ever."
Listen to Hurricane Warning The Mark Vanderslice Coaches Show as Host Mike Wood and Coach Vanderslice talk Hurricanes Basketball LIVE on Blogtalkradio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (418 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (11 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (10 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- PM2U Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (0 chatters)