SORT BY Relevancy
I AM BUILDING THE REAL BLACK ECONOMY AND BLACK WALLSTREET ALL BY MYSELF LETS TALK ABOUT IT
Please go to a search engine and read about"Occupy wallstreet". The jobless situation is across America. Occupy WallStreet proves you are not alone. The fault is not yours. So make tracks to the doors of the businesses and ask for the jobs. Occupy WallStreet participants are being heard because they are out in numbers too big to ignore. Take the initiative in numbers to get hired and employers will respond in numbers and began hiring. Do go in person to every place you would like to work and ask for a job. Develop a master application. Make several copies. If the company does not have an application, give your application and a business card and thank them for their time. Go back by to follow up in a few days. We need jobs first. Only you who need jobs can actually get hired. Occupy Businesses!
KONSCIOUS VIBES W/HOST Rahme'el El Bey PRESENTS: THE DESTRUCTION OF TULSA, OKLAHOMA'S BLACK WALLSTREET/LITTLE AFRICA. Join us tonight as we discuss the bombing and destruction of one of the most prosperous Asiatic communities, post our enslavement. We will answer such questions as were did the people come from that made up the Tulsa Oklahoma community of Moors. We will speak about there economic base and speak about it destruction and final termination and how that was caused. Then we will speak about how to go about rebuilding these structures within our own neighborhoods today.
Dr. Webb Evans, Founder of the United American Progress Association is remembered for his slogan Buy Black. Following in the tradition of Marcus Garvey, Dr. Evans urged African Americans to spend money with other African Americans in order to build self sustaining communities. He sought to empower black owned businesses to hire black people and alleviate the problems of discrimination in hiring. He was active right up to his passing at the age of 101 years old. A few years ago, he appointed a successor, Min. Rahim Chesed Aton, known by many as "Sax Preacher" to carry on the campaign to re-educate African American consumers to "Buy Black." Do we actually have the power to solve our economic problems in our hands if we just engage in strategic spending?
Natalie Pace will discuss her 2015 Company of the Year.
The 2013 Company of the Year tripled. More than 60% of the Company of the Year designations have gone on to double or more. Which company is poised to pop in 2015?
For more information, go to the March 2015 ezine at NataliePace.com. New and loyal subscribers can receive an 85% discount on the subscription by calling 310-430-2397 or emailing Heather @ NataliePace.com.
This week Mike Bushman, Jeff Crow, Cecily McMillan and Ed Opperman join us to talk about everyone's favorite boys in blue: the Police. What has happened over the past 30 years to turn our peacekeepers into a standing army? Why do the police, who use to take an oath to Serve and Protect, now think of American Citizens as the enemy? How did our police force grow so large, so corrupt, and so powerful, in such a short period of time? We look for answers from several different perspectives as we try to get to the root of why normal everyday Americans feel like they are at war against the police.
Tune in Sunday for all the Police Brutality we can Pepper Spray into your Tragically Unarmed Ear Holes.
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- urgentfury (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- American Chaos (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Judge Wyld (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 65784 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)