SORT BY Relevancy
Lots of software startups make it into Beta, one of the early stages where they get to test out their new idea in the real world. Few make it out.
Coupon Wallet appears to be one of those making it out of Beta and into the world of paying customers. The Sterling Heights-based startup that calls the Macomb-OU INCubator home converted its first users into customers earlier this summer.
Coupon Wallet, a marketing platform founded in October 2012 as a technological solution for the transition from paper coupons to a digital alternative, is an end-to-end digital coupon platform that includes managed marketing services and point-of-sale integration. Coupon Wallet's method of digital clearing allows businesses access to greater information about who is using their coupons thereby enabling businesses to draw marketing conclusions from this data to improve ROI. Additionally, Coupon Wallet integrates with business loyalty programs and can deliver coupons to loyal customers.
Join Michigan Mobile Musing’s host, Melissa Birnie on Oct 9th @1:30P.M as she talks with Phil Kanaby, CEO of Coupon Wallet to learn more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- John Baptist (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Sis Anoni (2 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (2 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- SyndicatedNews (1 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (1 chatters)