SORT BY Relevancy
Recent history has amptly demonstrated that peace does not come naturally to most people. It is widely assumed that war is an inevitable consequence of conflict. That is why one of the most important things we can do to promote peace is to learn how to be at peace with ourselves and others. This enables us to more effectively persuade those with whom we may disagree that peace is possible if we believe that it is and work together to make it a reality.
On July 25 our guest on Take Back America for the People was Father Simon Hirak, Director of Marquette University's Center for Peacemaking. This remarkable program works at the local and international level to promote dialogue toward achieving justice and peace in the world.
From offering scholarships to the Mideast to symposia about conflict mediation and sponsoring visiting peacemakers, the Center for Peacemaking is educating students and others to take part in the worldwide movement to end war in our lifetime.
Please listen to and share this podcast so that others can benefit from the lessons taught by Father Simon and his dedicated staff.
This show will be rebroadcast on Saturday, July 28 at 10 AM CST on the Star Com Radio network. TAKE BACK AMERICA FOR THE PEOPLE IS UNABLE TO TAKE CALLERS BUT LISTENERS CAN POST QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN THE CHATROOM DURING THE RECORDING OF THE SHOW.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to reveal to the American public the true costs of corporate control of the US government.
Iraq war veteran, Captain Paul Chappell joins Joe to discuss a new approach to terrorism and achieving peace throughout the world. His ideas may surprise you. Tune in!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately? There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective. Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting. But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree! If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
An easy thing to misconstrue, in my humble view, is God's persepctive on peace. Many, and I do mean many, believe that God aims for men to live at peace with one another. While that is among God's desires, it is not His aim.
God looks for men to be at peace with Him, period.
When God sent His Son to be "Peace on Earth", it was not to cause the end of wars, and rumors of wars, among men and nations. Instead, it was to conclude the enmity between men and the one true God...for those men that were, and are, willing. Those at peace with the true God are rarely "at war" with one another.
However, and equally as important, those who seek a peaceable existence are not deceived into believing that peace can be had with all, whether inside or outside the kingdom of God
Host Rev. Michelle Rado uses the everyday circumstance of worrying about having enough money in your life, to provide tools for you to use right away to replace those worries with peace. She will refer to a powerul quote from A Course In Miracles, "when you are afraid, be still and know that God is real, and you are his beloved Son, in whom He is pleased. Do not let your ego dispute this, because the ego cannot know what is as far beyond its reach as you are." (T-CH4.pg 55 I.8:6-7) as the basis for understanding how to drop the fear when it comes up.
Is it really possible to find deep, inner, perfect peace in the midst of a world of chaos? Come with me and search for the secrets of deep and inner spiritual peace. There is a peace that passes understanding .. if we search for it with all of our heart in the right place.
Join me, Michelle Manders and Rev. Faith Parent Hendrickson as we discuss the current energy intensities & changes taking place in our world. Many people see the Age of Aquarius as a time of freedom, peace & the coming of the Golden Age. Although this holds some truth, none of this will come into being if the world carries on functioning & behaving in the very dark manner it is. I will talk about a vision I had a few years ago that I believe to be a sign of things to come, how we can get through this challenge, keep our sanity & stay out of the clutches of the dark ones. Faith & I will share with you insights & helpful tips on how to maintain a healthy overall energy system & energy field. We invite our listeners to e-mail us with their expereinces & questions so we can address them & offer guidance & support where possible. Send your questions & comments to email@example.com or, leave your comments at the bottom of this page.
Michelle Manders is a professional Channel, Teacher, Astrologer, Soul Mentor, Soul Coach, Pigrimage Leader and Founder/Director of Palace of Peace and Palace of Peace Talk Radio. Michelle's co-host Rev. Faith Parent Hendrickson is a 6th Generation Psychic, Medium, Higher Consciousness Coach and Spiritual Teacher.
in Self Help
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & Follow us on Twitter.
Join us as Sister Jenna interviews Missy Crutchfield about the work of the Gandhi Global Center for Peace.
Missy Crutchfield is a social entrepreneur with a passion for education and the media. She has held leadership positions in government, education, and the media as a television producer, reporter, and anchor, as well as radio producer and anchor. She has enjoyed a long relationship with the arts, and she is widely recognized for her work to improve the quality of life in her community and other communities.
She is the founder of Remember Your Dream, an arts incubator program that reaches out to youth, addressing social issues through the arts and empowering young people to activate their dreams and achieve success in life. She is also founder and author of “Sisters Speak Out”—a community outreach and three-act play addressing issues surrounding domestic violence, and means of prevention.
Currently, Missy is working with Mahatma Gandhi's grandson, Dr. Arun Gandhi, President of Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute, on a vision and plan of action for a Global Center for Peace focused on the work of Mahatma Gandhi. She also serves as the Editor-in-Chief of Gandhi's “Be Magazine” and is the CEO of the Gandhi Global Center for Peace. Visit her websites at www.missycrutchfield.com and www.bemagazine.org
Today's Violet Flame Saturday is focused on attaining to inner Peace through Purification of thought, mind, heart, energy field, surroundings and action.
Ascension NOW! Decrees are available here: http://anow.org/decrees/
Many spiritual traditions speak of the possibility of experiencing the 'Peace that passes understanding'. Today we focus on how to clear the way to experience deep spiritual peace for ourselves, and our world.
NAMO EEROO GWAN SHEREEN
If you are looking for greater peace, a calmer mind, and more OM in your daily life, Sister Jenna is a woman you need to meet! Please join Sister Jenna and I for an uplifting conversation about meditation, consciousness, and spiritual wisdom as she shares her fascinating journey from owning nightclubs in Miami to an international spiritual teacher.
For decades, Sister Jenna has moved and shaped the consciousness of lives around the world. Her wisdom, peace, and compassion for humanity are expressed through the variety of initiatives she spearheads for youths, women, governments, and communities.
Sister Jenna is a spiritual mentor, meditation expert, host of the America Meditating Radio Program, co-host of an upcoming reality TV show and director of the Meditation Museum in Silver Spring, Maryland. She also writes for the Huffington Post and has a CD to support a daily peaceful practice.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (46 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)