SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Nurse next door is able to care for your loved ones with care levels ranging from companionship right up to Nursing and end of life care.
David and Luci Shaw are excited to be able to bring senior and their families the peace of mind they nedd through focused, personalized home care services. Our talent is caring and as such, our goal is to make lives better one visit at a time.
This week on Conversations In Care we bring you the a way for you to help protect your loved from financial fraud with a unique innovation in financial services that affect seniors. Kai Stinchcombe, CEO of True Link will share with us how they can help families.
Slam Dunk for Diabetes a basketball summer camp for kids with diabetes is around the corner and Monica Joyce, Executive DIrector and Diabetes Educator of Slam Dunk along with Bridgette Koselke registerd dietician and Diabetes Eductor, will join me in conversation.
Join us Monday night with Kevin Rowe of the Kevin Rowe & The Prodigal Sons. The ICGMA Band of The Year. Kevin Rowe has a passion to get music in the hands of those that who don't listen to gospel music. Kevin's music is country Gospel with a a Randy Travis sound if you will.
Kevin and his wife Angela has a passion to reach the lost and to promote Gods love through music and witnessing. Join us Monday night and those who will call in has the opportunity to win Kevins CD
Monday night at 10 PM
Call In number is (929) 477-3436
Right Care Clinic is a leader in providing primary care, urgent care, pediatric, geriatric, and mobile medicine in the southern Middle Tennessee area. Our staff is dedicated to being available to answer the questions health care consumers may have. This podcast is designed to establish a dialogue between health care providers and health care consumers.
Join Dave, The Caregiver's Caregiver, as he interviews occupational therapist, Karen Murphey, Director of Clinical Services at VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies. She will be talking all about Macular Degeneration and vision care today, and the special needs and challanges to caregivers with this disability. (A common problem, especially with the elderly.
When you have the sense that God is showing you a future or a vision about something for you personally or for an organization to which you are committed it can often be hard to carry it to fruition. I hope to share some wisdom about how to carry and honor that vision.
Meet me here (646-716-5171) Wednesday, September 16th at 10pm.
If you are listening live, you may ask a question by pressing 1 on your phone or by joining the chat if you are logged in online.
If you would like a primer for Defying Gravity Radio, listen to this introductory show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/defyinggravity/2015/04/09/why-defying-gravity-radio
Listen live or listen on demand at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/defyinggravity
Follow Defying Gravity Radio on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DGAskSupa
Message Defying Gravity Radio to join an ongoing discussion group on Facebook if you like as well.
Join me in welcoming Ellen Belk as my guest on Conversations In Care. Ellen Belk is the founder of Keep In Mind, Inc. and specializes in Holistic Dementia Care Solutions for both family and professional care partners. Today we will be talking about how One Size Does NOT Fit All in dementia care, and the other dementias that we are seeing more of in the news.
Make sure to visit Keep In Mind
Check out all that is going on with Conversations In Care.
Our Featured Sponsor Peace Hospice and Palliative Care
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (34 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (29 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- AJC Radio (18 chatters)
- Fins Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- America Matters show (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)