SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to our NEW Time and Format
Giving us more time for conversation I have extended Conversations In Care to an hour and will be introducing you to Tony Fischer and The Fischer Report. Join us in conversation!
This Week on Conversations In Care
Let's welcome Aishling Dalton - Kelly. Aishling is going to help us understand how to find the best Home Care Team for your family and loved ones. She will help us to understand what to look for and the best questions to ask, to know that you have found a great fit.
Leran more about Aishling
Aishling Dalton-Kelly was born and raised in Ireland and is the youngest of ten daughters. She committed to helping those who are aging after her father was diagnosed with a terminal illness and she watched her mother develop dementia.
Aishling worked closely with her nine sisters to make decisions to care for her mother and father; keeping them home, healthy and happy for as long as they possibly could. It was through this hands-on and very personal experience that the idea of AishlingCompanion Home Care was born. The goal in this work is to provide the same level of care for your family's loved ones asAishling was able to provide for her own aging parents.
Aishling is a dedicated mother of four and business woman. All of her work building Aishling Companion Home Care is dedicated to her mother and father for the wonderful childhood and life of beautiful traditions and memories that were created for her and her sisters.
In 2006 Courtney White, lost her father due to cancer. During this turbulent time she remembers, family, friends and neighbors providing meals for her family. The meals gave her family one less thing to worry about, but also gave them nourishment and hope.
Through this experience Courtney founded Culinary Care.
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Courtney White to learn more about Culinary Care and how they help families in the Chicagoland area.
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
WATCH LIVE: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/1980/ee309ab44c
Join us as your Virtual Vision FM co-hosts offer readings and more!!
Call in number is 646-716-9336
We want to hear from YOU!
Pastor John Bazemore is the founder and pastor of Restoration Christian Ministries located in North Brunswick, N.J. He most recently launched his very touching book, FROM DESPAIR TO REPAIR, which chronicles his 13 year struggle fighting the good fight of faith with his previous wife Janet, who eventually lost her battle with Multiple Sclerosis. He is also a business owner with his wife Darlene, and they are forging ahead with a growing ministry and business. His anointing lies heavily in the area of Finances and Stewardship.
Co-Pastor Darlene is an anointed vessel of God who has a gift to pray. Her intercession and love for people, truly exemplifies the heart of God. She is a Psalmist who leads the congregation weekly in Praise and Worship. She is a partner with her husband in business, and they have a vision to win the lost at any cost.
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
In this episode of The Fischer Report, host Tony Fischer, will be covering the different funding options for long term care. Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Waiver, Non-Profit, Long Term Care Insurance and Third Party Health care insurance will be covered.
After listening to this general overview you will understand the differences between the funding sources, how to apply and where to get help applying.
Stay connect to The Fischer Report and the Care Radio Network by following us on Facebook and Twitter. @fischerreport @careradio
You can also catch other episodes of The Fischer Report right here on Blog Talk Radio.
We hope you enjoy this audio resource.
Caregiving can be a difficult job, full of trials, but more often those challenges bring joy. Being a male caregiver is a unique job that not many men sign up to do.
Today join Conversations In Care in this great discussion with Author Rick Lauber and the Founder of Alzheimer's Music Fest, Vince Zangaro, as they share their stories of caregiving. Get the male perspective and hear their wonderful stories of love and caregiving.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (465 chatters)
- in5d (42 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)