SORT BY Relevancy
Domestic Violence from athletes to Judges from all walks of life comes violece againist men and women.
Verbal - Sexual - Physical Abuse
Man Up Pledge: The pledge says "I pledge never to commit, condone or remain silent about violence against women. I pledge to learn about how I can help to end violence and discrimination against women and girls and to work towards creating a community where all people are valued and safe.
On one hand, domestic violence committed by intimate partners — current or former spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends — has declined by more than 60 percent since the mid-1990s, according to Justice Department figures.
Yet the dramatic decrease from 1995 through 2004 has largely stalled, with the numbers stabilizing at a level that appalls people in the prevention field. The latest federal figures for "serious" intimate partner violence — sexual assault or aggravated physical assault — showed 360,820 such incidents in 2013, or roughly 1,000 per day.
Todays show will provide tools, tips, and resources for listeners on how to acknowledge domestic violence in their ministry and in their churches. Domestic violence has been overlooked for years where it has plagued many Christians into silence and ended up in barriers and not speaking regaridng this emotional disiease. Today we will provide tips on how to encourage and deal with these issues. Did you know that it was against the law to intentionally abuse someone whether it is verbal physicla, and or emotionally? it is and this is why we will talk about this today.
October is "Domestic Violence Awareness" month, and it's important to shed a light on a matter that affects 1 out of 4 women during her lifetime. Too often we continue to believe that domestic violence has a look, or affects a certain race, financial bracket or many other traits that aren't true. Join us two survivors sit down to discuss their testimonies, victories and the aftermath of being in abusive relationships. They may look very different on the outside, but their journeys are quite similar.
Regain your power...
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (20 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (19 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (8 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Smarkdown Radio (1 chatters)
- 10 Tips For Dealing With CPS (1 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (0 chatters)