SORT BY Relevancy
During this show, I will be speaking with Domestic Violence survivor Brittney Necole on this episode. She will be opening up about her experiences, the hurt, and her survival out of a series of tough situations. Tune in to this show if you are a survivor or are currently involved in a domestic violent relationship.
Domestic Violence from athletes to Judges from all walks of life comes violece againist men and women.
Verbal - Sexual - Physical Abuse
Man Up Pledge: The pledge says "I pledge never to commit, condone or remain silent about violence against women. I pledge to learn about how I can help to end violence and discrimination against women and girls and to work towards creating a community where all people are valued and safe.
On one hand, domestic violence committed by intimate partners — current or former spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends — has declined by more than 60 percent since the mid-1990s, according to Justice Department figures.
Yet the dramatic decrease from 1995 through 2004 has largely stalled, with the numbers stabilizing at a level that appalls people in the prevention field. The latest federal figures for "serious" intimate partner violence — sexual assault or aggravated physical assault — showed 360,820 such incidents in 2013, or roughly 1,000 per day.
in Self Help
Butterfly Evolution Speaks Out About "Teen Domestic Violence”
Youth Violence is running rapid in society but typically “Teen Domestic Violence” is rarely discussed or rarely associated to “youth or ‘domestic violence” This is likely due to the misconception that domestic violence is an adult issue. This is so far from the truth and many teens have experienced or are experiencing violence.
February is Teen Domestic Violence Month. Join Butterfly Evolution Host Rodney Jordan and Tammy Gaitor in welcoming Gregory M Jones back to the show to discuss Teen Domestic Violence. Gregory is Founder of Walking In Her Shoes. www.walkinginhershoes.org
Join the show Monday February 16th at 8 pm CST. Breaking The Silence of violence and abuse.
Dying To Live - What's Holding You Back?
Listen/Comment at 818-691-7406 or on line at www.blogtalkradio.com/butterflyevolution
Meet The Butterfly Evolution Host:
Tammy Gaitor Miller: www.butterflyevolution.org
Rodney Jordan: www.youfavteacher
Today I will talk with Dr.Linda Olson about the devastating effects growing up in a family of domestic violence has on children.
"More than 1 in 7 adults in the United States, or 40 million people, lived with domestic violence as children. Worldwide, the number of people who currently are living with it is 275 million."
(Martin, Brian F. (2014-09-30). Invincible: The 10 Lies You Learn Growing Up with Domestic Violence, and the Truths to Set You Free (Penguin Publishing Group).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (47 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)