SORT BY Relevancy
Carolyn Bendall, Fashion Critic and blogger (www.carolynbendall.com), discusses subjects, trends, or products within the beauty and fashion industry, focusing on Your True Colours, and how it applies to you, the individual.
Melinda L. Lewis is the author of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry. As a jewelry historian, she has been involved with the online vintage costume jewelry community for the last 15 years, with a focus on The Napier Co. over the past 12 years.
She is co-founder of Costume Jewelry Collectors Int’l (CJCI), an organization for collectors and dealers dedicated to the study of vintage costume jewelry which hosts an online venue for its members. She served as co-editor for CJCI’s quarterly magazine in 2010 and co-hosts annual jewelry conventions held in bi-annually in Providence, RI, alternating in even years in locations around the country.
She curates a fine collection of vintage costume jewelry to bring to their clients at The Jewelry Stylist and Vintage Jewelry Collect.
Pastor Tom Loud of Shoreline Full Gospel Fellowship in Seattle, WA lives a Supernatural Lifestyle. Come hear his journey on how he lives out this lifestyle by healing the sick wherever he goes. He is truly blazing a trail for the Kingdom of God and his YouTube channel, "Tom Loud," contains a library of videos which show him demonstrating the power of God in healing and miracles.
Today I got to spend some time at Caveman Vintage Music in Chinatown, Los Angeles with Store Owner Eric Stollsteimer. I met Eric through my friend Jose Luis Sedano while tracking down some information about old 78 records. Once I visited the place I knew I had to do a show a show there. When you are Vintage like me who remembers the music when it was new, then this place is a must visit on your Bucket List. While I was there I was also trying to sell some old reel to reel tapes. We spent about a half an hour talking about old guitars, old music, and old audio equipment and just had a wonderful time and I truly enjoyed it.
I asked Eric about why Chinatown for a location? He had the best Answer because we are a specialized store we are a “destination location” people come from all over the World to visit Caveman Music and after doing the show I understand why. Thank You Eric for your time, I had a lot of fun. I look forward to a show with Eric Bailey, who is your head of repairs and talk about repairing vintage guitars and audio equipment.
In 2011 Eric found himself missing being the owner of his own vintage music business, and that's when he opened “Caveman Vintage Music” in Chinatown, Los Angeles. Eric has been featured in reality show “Storage Hunters” and has been interviewed for television and numerous magazines including “Lightning” a Japanese magazine. Caveman Vintage Music has been used for commercials by Volkswagon and McDonalds. His store has been also feature in the television show the Agents of Shield.
Caveman Vintage Music
650 N Spring St
Los Angeles, California
email@example.com , http://www.cavemanvintage.com/
Is It Time For A Revolution?
Well 2014 is here and it is staring you right in the face. Ready to play that annual game of chicken with your mindset? Now the question is...who will blink first?
Are you ready for a revolution?
Tune in January 2nd, 10:30 EDT to discover the 3 essential ingredients you need to win the 365 day battle that lay ahead.
This is the recipe that makes us 1.5 to 2 million dollars a year in sales.
But hey, don't take our word for it, check it out for yourself.
See you there!
Matt and Chris
The Lifestyle Trailblazers
Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves will be talking with Allison Stackpole, founder and lead designer of BLO Vintage Jewelry, about how she got her start, where her inspiration comes from, the challenges - and joys - of having her pieces sold in retail locations nationwide, and the role philanthropy plays in her business.
BLO Vintage is a unique Atlanta-based jewelry line that incorporates vintage and antique whistles, harmonicas, and pitch pipes into each piece, combining elements of design, history and personal safety. BLO Vintage offers five collections: Breathe, Boheme, Harmony, Dream, and Pitch. Each design incorporates a vintage or antique whistle, harmonica or pitch pipe, varying from a beautifully crafted railroad station Masters's whistle, circa 19th century England, to a petite, sweet-sounding sterling silver toy whistle from America in the 70s. Designed with a sense of whimsy and combining form with function, BLO Vintage offers a truly unique experience for the wearer. Through her extraordinary line of one of kind pieces, Allison uses a variety of mixed metals, rich deerskins, vintage silks and organic stones which are all blended to enhance the history and personality of each unique piece. BLO Vintage is a proud supporter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
How to build your Internet business to the next level?
Listen to the Click Millionaires Radio Show for this replay of the live Video Office Hours from the free ClickMillionaires.com Internet Entrepreneur Coaching Forum.
Host Scott Fox, author of best-selling Internet marketing books like Click Millionaires, takes live call-in questions from online startup entrepreneurs just like you!
Join us after the show in the free coaching forum at http://www.ClickMillionaires.com, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)