SORT BY Relevancy
This show is about living with Quails.
Believe me. It's not easy. They are all kinds of trouble. And herding them is about as difficult as herding cats. Oh. And don't get me started about Cats.
The stories I could tell you.
But, back to Quails. We have big quails and little quails and all sizes in between.
But when you have a husband, who is named after the Quail, and whose great great grandfather, the Ornatholigist discoverded that Quail and is famous … well … that's hard to live down.
Join one of new staff members, Jessica LeMaster, as she adds to our magazine-on-tape service with her article "Positioned for Missions" in the My Witnessing Story column in the Summer 2014 Blessed Living Women's E-Magazine.
We realize how busy everyone is so we offer this magazine-on-tape service so that you can listen to the magazine as you run errands around town. In this podcast, Jessica not only reads her fantastic article of how God provided for her every step of the way on three mission trips to South Africa, Hong Kong, and India, but she adds some behind-the-article information after her reading.
I think you'll really enjoy hearing Jessica's testimony and her enthusiasm for the LORD.
The entire magazine is offered for FREE at www.blwemag.com. Please tell your friends and family about this magazine. And if God is laying an article on your heart, let us know about it.
Join Life Purpose Expert and Career Coach, Suzanne Strisower as she hosts this unique conscious living lifestyle show. Today featuring a woman who has been healed and how that process happened. My 2nd guest is a woman who owns an indie bookstore and will share tips for authors about getting their books into bookstores.
My Guest from 12-1pm PST: Vivian Drew
Vivian Drew recently retired after 30 years working as an administrator for a higher learning institution. She a 43-year alcohol addiction which she was spiritually healed from her addiction exactly 9 months using those teachings of Bruno Gruening. Now, she’s a community leader for the Bruno Groening Circle of Friends.
My Guest from 1-2pm PST: Heather Lyon
Heather Lyon founded Lyon Books in 2003 as an independent bookstore in downtown Chico, CA which sells quality new and used books and gifts. Her bookstore is a community resource that does author events and she will be sharing about what authors need to know to work successfully with bookstores. www.LyonBooks.com
For information about sponsorships, to be interviewed on the show contact Host, Suzanne Strisower
Visit her websites: http://www.yournextstepcoach.com to learn more about her books and coaching. Get her FREE Guidebook from Awaken To Your Life Purpose
Join Nicole and Kimber as they interview Senior Living Thought Leader Cyndi Caldwell with Seniors Sounding Board. Cyndi knows that many of us are entering 'The Goldilocks Zone'. If you have aging parents... you need to recognize 'The Three Bears' of senior care!
Cyndi will share a list of triggers, strategies for care, and a system for reading the signs! This show will be a practical look at your present in service to a future that can be a "Happily Ever After" for both you and your parents.
Although she is legally blind, Nancy Solari is a successful business owner, life coach, radio host, speaker and author. Today, she brings her life lessons to audiences, inspiring people to push through their challenges and live life full out.
When Nancy was sixteen years old, she was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa and over the years experienced subtle yet measurable vision loss.
She decided early that she was going to fulfill all of her dreams regardless of her disability. As result, she has worked for Good Morning America and Entertainment Tonight, had a successful music career, and has been a top producing realtor in Southern California since 2001. Besides real estate, Nancy focuses her energy on professional speaking with great success, speaking to large audiences and coaching individuals who want to learn her methods for being fulfilled.
Currently, Nancy hosts Living Full Out with Nancy Solari on Talk Radio 790 KABC, which reaches audiences in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Nancy is an authentic, passionate, and successful example of how you can live the life you want with the right mindset and foundation, regardless of the challenges you face.
Additionally, Nancy goes out dancing at night, spends time with her friends, goes to the gym, takes her dog for walks, travels solo, and is always reaching out to meet the next challenge in life head-on with a smile on her face.
Duneland Christian Living Today seeks to engage listeners to continue their discovery of our living God. Through discussions centered on selected scripture, this show hopes to bring God's Word into view for your life today.
We are blessed to share openly with listeners our own struggles and prayers to discern and follow in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
May all be drawn closer in relationship to God and each other through the gift of grace and love from Jesus Christ.
Join the conversation and share your perspectives on the passage of the day.
“I am one step away from becoming a self-imposed Cinderella,” laments our staff writer, B. Abbey Gayle as she wrestles against her own flesh and blood in battling STUFF. She confesses to having a Garage that requires a waiver to enter. But she has had the success of conquering the Kitchen Drawer and lived to tell us about it.
Join our assistant editor Susan Hopek as she reads this amazing, yet convicting article “Help, I’m Stuck” from the Spring 2014 issue of Blessed Living Women’s E-magazine.
We offer this magazine-on-tape for all of you who race from Bible study to choir practice to picking up loved ones at their lessons. We know you might find it hard to find the time to sit down and read a magazine article.
But when you do have the time, we invite you to read the FREE online Blessed Living Women’s E-Magazine at blwemag.com. Or stay tuned to our next podcast for another magazine article on tape session. Enjoy our previous 14 podcasts either here at blogtalkradio, itunes, stitcher, YouTube, or on the website itself.
Blessings – now go conquer your Kitchen Drawer.
Join us, Friday, September 26, 12:00 - 1:00pm EDT, for a conversation with Dan Dougherty, a trained patient educator and public advocate for the Epilepsy Foundation Eastern PA. Dan's story was featured on on Health Central, and the Neurology Now blog, Speak Up. As a public speaker, he informs groups about the neurological disorder, giving them the facts, sharing stories and distributing information about how to help someone who is having a seizure.
We will talk with Dan about his advocacy work, and the challenges of living with Epilepsy.
PA Independent Living is brought to you by The Arc of luzerne County. Please consider a donation to help support our work to improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
We want to hear from you! Network with us on Twitter @LuzCoArc and Facebook.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (33 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)