SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes filmmaker Donnell Henry to Conversations LIVE to discuss his love of bringing stories to life visually and what inspired his newest project Vesuvius. Find out how you can get involved here: www.tinyurl.com/vesuviusproject.
Mark Discusses Contact Report. 136 President Reagan, AL ASNAM EARTH QUAKE, Universal Consciousness, Mount Vesuvius, Child Sex Abuse
149. It will be expressed worldwide that the lesser of two evils must be chosen; therefore, the current President Carter will not hold his position any longer.
150. For this reason, the next great man of the United States of America will be President Ronald Reagan.
151. A man who will cause everything to align through his upcoming actions, allowing the old prophecies to be fulfilled, from which it will slowly yet surely result that everything will begin to expand on the Earth for the preparation of a worldwide war.
152. The new president will be aggressive and eager to solve all problems through the use of military force and new armaments.
153. This in contrast to his predecessor, who is likewise unsuitable, however, in his present position, as the new president will also be, who already exhibits some radical and extreme characteristics.
154. Contrary to the erroneous opinion of the U.S. and the worldwide population, Reagan does not represent the lesser evil but rather the larger, as the Earth people will find out.
155. In general, it can be said that very great errors are committed in regards to earthly presidential elections in the fact that after 2, 3, or 4 years, a new presidency is always sought, and then, a new president is determined for a country.
Anne Parson's is published by independent publisher, Rocket Science Productions.
Her first book, Charlie Walker and the Pot of Gold, is a mid-grade children's chapter book for ages 7 and up. She is both the author and the illustrator of this wonderfully imaginative chapter book.
The greatest gift a parent can bestow on their child is for him or her to believe in themselves. Charlie Walker and the Pot of Gold follows a young boy’s self-discovery. Fear had crept into Charlie and he had lost the ability to hit the baseball. A Leprechaun, a giant bird, a parrot, and a monkey help him in his quest to find the Pot of Gold. Their journey entails battles with many adversaries that test Charlie’s belief in himself culminating in his encounter with the tiger, Vesuvius.
Charlie’s victory, though, is dimmed when he finds that the Pot of Gold is empty except for one last coin. It is then he discovers the true meaning of the Pot of Gold. Believing in oneself illuminates all the treasures within.
Anne has three more children's books in the works right now and hopes to continue in her new writing career. You can learn more about Anne Parsons and her books at her website www.authoranneparsons.com.
Sorrento is a small town in Campania, southern Italy, with some 16,500 inhabitants. It is a popular tourist destination which can be reached easily from Naples and Pompeii, as it lies at the south-eastern end of the Circumvesuviana rail line. The town overlooks the Bay of Naples as the key place of the Sorrentine Peninsula, and many viewpoints allow sight of Naples itself, Vesuvius and the Isle of Capri.
The Amalfi Drive (connecting Sorrento and Amalfi) is a narrow road that threads along the high cliffs above the Tyrrhenian Sea... more www.avtravel.org
Wednesday, May 11th. 9:00-10:00PM CT: Essential Preparedness the Living Foods Way with KK Fowlkes. Tonight's Topic: The Coming Collapse and Its Implications. Richard Heinberg and other European economists say that economic growth is over for good, and Fleeing Vesuvius is the first book to explore the profound, historic implications. Its message could hardly be more urgent. Tonight KK Fowlkes and her guests Jane Ervin and Chuck Juhn review the book and discuss its significance in essential preparedness. PRN "Official Disclaimer" The views and opinions expressed on this program are not necessarily the views of this station, its management, sponsors, or other hosts. If you have comments or suggestions about this program, contact us at http://www.bepreparedradio.com/contact/.
Dana Lynne Andersen sends a clarion call to artists and patrons throughout the world: “The Arts have the potential to catalyze the evolution of humanity.” In contrast to the current gallery and museum scene of ‘art for art’s sake,’ Andersen advocates ‘art on purpose,’ referring to work that is deliberate in its intention to uplift humanity and serve as a conduit of revelation. Andersen founded Awakening Arts Network, a global resource nexus connecting hundreds of artists throughout the world who are engaged in creating art that is ‘evolutionary’ and ‘transformative.’
Andersen’s large-scale paintings are stunning in breadth of vision and subtlety of detail. Her work is often ‘cosmological’ in theme and expression. Sweeping panoramas of color and form speak both of the vastness of the universe without and the mysterious depths of inner space. Robert McDermott, former president of the California Institute of Integral Studies, recently described Andersen as a ‘Vesuvius of Creativity’ and spoke of the importance of her work as a visionary for the consciousness community. Please visit www.awakeningarts.com for beautiful original paintings, archival fine art prints and commissions, as well as creativity retreats for artists and non-artists alike, and the global resource nexus.
Her Virtual Life -
Rhiannon Chatnoir holds down the fort for The Vesuvius Group in Second Life, while her real life counterpart Joyce Bettencourt focuses on project that have the potential of making an impact with Real Life individuals, communities and members. This is not a case of schizophrenia, multiple identities or anything else. Such is Her Virtual Life - that of women business owners crossing the borders of two worlds with the hopes of making each better.
Naples - Naples is one of the most authentic cities in Europe, like a charming, if threadbare, old aristocrat. Gareth Huw Davies is enraptured by its fabulous churches, palaces, galleries and ancient squares, and its thrilling backdrop – the massive brooding cone of Vesuvius. Oh, and they invented pizza here…
1... Wonder walk
We took a walk through central Naples, noting random, intriguing details: the van delivering wood for the pizza ovens; the orange trees lining Via Sanfelice – with real oranges; washing fluttering miles above our heads; boys playing football in medieval squares. Then we headed to the opulent Gran Caffè Grambinus, on the edge of vast traffic-free square Piazza del Plebiscito, for an espresso. It’s next to Italy’s oldest opera house, Teatro di San Carlo, and the great glass-roofed arcade of Galleria Umberto.
2... Pizza perfect
Naples connects to the very soul of the pizza. In 2009 the EU awarded the Pizza Napoletana its ‘traditional specialty’ label. A host of good family places serve it, on a base like a pastry quilt, cooked in wood-fired ovens. We liked the Fratelli La Bufala chain – try the one in Via Medina. One evening our hotel booked us into the Taverna dell’Arte, up a flight of ancient steps, Rampe S.Giovanni. It’s tiny and romantic, with tables for two in cosy corners, and full of locals. They served the taste of the ancient Naples inn (salt cod and Maruzzara beans).
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (123 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (45 chatters)
- Ms Blue (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Geek Pile (9 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- anythings on the table (4 chatters)
- Blue Waters Twin Sister (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Purple World (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- HRN (1 chatters)
- The Angry Stoic (0 chatters)