SORT BY Relevancy
Fresh off their newest seasons finale; Join us this week as we chat with Crystal Chappell, creator of the Emmy Award winning webseries Venice The Series. Also joining Chappell for chat will be some of your favorite cast members!
After 4 seasons in, tune in to find out what's in store for Venice and your favorite characters.
For all things Venice visit venicetheseries.com
The show is about Venice Beach and local issues.
in this episode of Coffee with Conrad
Venice votes to leave Italy.
Military is tight lipped about Jesus
World Vision Repents
Links at ConradRocks.net
The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show | Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. EST | www.Sharvette.com
First Segment: Regina Robinson & Pamelia Stanley of Empowered Women Accountable To Each Other
If you love for women to empower one another? These two ladies are just what the doctor ordered.
Second Segment: Dr. Venice L. Mccoy
Tune in to hear 3 Life Principles for winning in life, even when the odds are not in your favor...
Third Segment: Shakira Chi
Author Spotlight featuring a story of an overcommer
Join Petulia Melideo of Context Travel as she shares tips on how to avoid non-certified and illegal guides at the Vatican plus how to find your way in Venice.
You'll learn how to identify non-certified guides, how to avoid them, getting into the Vatican without waiting in a 3+ hour line, and the unfortunate result of your tour if you get caught with a non-certified guide.
We then switch to discuss how to get around beautiful Venice once you step out of the train station. You'll learn how to get to your hotel, how to find your bearings, which maps are the best option and as importantly which maps aren't a good option.
This episode came as a request from a listener of the How to Tour Italy show. Thank you Evangelina for a wonderful topic idea. I hope Petulia and I answered your questions well.
Keep the show topics coming.
Join host Shelly Wilson for this journey into consciousness with Venice B. Wright.
Venice B. Wright is an intuitive educator, speaker and visionary to those who are seeking success with balance in personal development and business within the 4 quadrants of life health, wealth, relationships and spirituality.
Venice is passionate about empowering people who are serious about creating the life of their dreams doing what they love. By shifting their mindset and enforcing her “No Excuse Accepted” approach, she has led many to take control and responsibility of their current circumstances, get unstuck, take action and build the life and business the always dreamed of while making more money than they ever dreamed possible.
She has dedicated her life to helping others discover and understand universal laws and teach them how to put into action the tools, strategies, and resources that create extraordinary results and achieve the freedom of creating their own reality with amazing levels of personal fulfillment.
Venice is the owner and founder of Say MMM…to Success, LLC. A catalyst for change and a strategist for success, her bold, feisty and fun approach allows her clients to relax into being who they truly are and take the necessary actions to create huge transformations in their lives and their income.
Save Venice Inc., based in New York with an office in Venice, has raised more than 20 million dollars to restore over 400 works of art and architecture in Venice. Every year, the Board of Save Venice, including a Projects Committee of renowned experts, selects restoration projects in collaboration with the Venetian Superintendencies of Monuments, Fine Arts and Museums. Save Venice currently has more than 30 projects underway throughout the city, made possible with support from individuals, foundations, and Chapters in Boston and California.
Save Venice Inc. was established in response to the serious damage caused by the November 1966 floods – the highest tide in Venice in the last century.
Originally the Venice Committee of the International Fund for Monuments, Save Venice became an independent, charitable organization in 1971. The founders were an extraordinary trio: John McAndrew (1904–78), Professor of Art History at Wellesley College; his wife, Betty Bartlett McAndrew (1906–86); and Sydney J. Freedberg (1914–97), Chairman of the Department of Art at Harvard and Chief Curator Emeritus of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. Their successors, now spread across the United States and the globe, have made Save Venice by far the largest and most active committee preserving the cultural patrimony of Venice.
The board of Save Venice chooses which projects to sponsor according to artistic merit and urgency of need. The conservation treatments are carried out by carefully selected restorers in Venice, and the restorers’ work is supervised both by the Superintendency and by Save Venice representatives. This attention to detail assures that donations are tracked at each step of the restoration process and are used wisely.
Monica Vidoni, a Docent for Context Travel and local Venetian, guides us through Venice beyond St. Marks.
We explore the delicious Venetian cuisine, 2 amazing museums, the Venetian Spritz, and the fact the Venice has a longer history than Ancient Rome.
You will fall in love with the most amazing city in the world all over again.
Monica gives us insight into the Venetian Bar Crawl to dine on local fare like soft-shelled crabs and salted cod. We spend time in Santa Maria Miracoli and Ca Rezzonico, the Venetian market, and the Jewish Ghetto.
So much of Venice is unexplored by travelers and this wonderful segment is filled with tips to bring the best of Venice to life.
Don't be an average tourist and spend a couple of hours in St. Marks square paying 12,00 Euro for an espresso. Be an Italianati and let Monica of Context Travel bring you the best of Venice.
in Self Help
Join us as Dr. Venice McCoy shares how we can win in life with Bible principles, even when the odds are not in our favor.
3 Life Principles To Cover:
1) Personal Development
2) Power of Commitment
3) Purposed to Rebound
About Our Guest: Rev. Dr. Venice L. McCoy is a Destiny Agent, a Change Ambassador, and a Midwife to the Nations, who serves the kingdom of God as an excellence developer. She is a much sought after speaker, prolific Bible teacher, profound preacher, pioneering and time-less anchor in the Kingdom of God. Dr. McCoy is a mentor, a motivator, an innovator, and a true beacon of inspiration.
Dr. McCoy is a published author of the well-known book, “21 Wisdom Pearls…A Guide for Women in Ministry” and the book “The Best of Dr. V’s #Hashtags, 90 Tags of Inspiration.”
Guest Contact information:
To be a guest on Not Just Talk Radio email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our websites! www.shamaracox.com , www.pressedoil.org , www.blingsorority.com
Venetian restaurants; Venetian bars; Venetian pasticcerias, Venetian gelaterias, Venetian food shops: do the places on that list sound like places in which you might be spending some time on your trip to Venice? If you answered yes to any of these questions about eating in Venice, then you need "Chow Venice."
Venice is a fantastic place, and there are fantastic Venetian restuarants, but like any other major tourist destination, Venice has its share of bad restaurants with inflated prices, unscrupulous waiters, and mediocre food.
Ruth Edenbaum and Shannon Essa wrote this book because they love Venice, and they love the food. They are tired of hearing and reading that you cannot get a decent meal in Venice. They want people to experience the wonderful Venetian restaurants, trattorias, osterias, wine bars, and cafes that are too often unseen by the average tourist.
Chow! Venice offers an extensive list of Venetian restaurants and bars as well as Venetian food shops, wine shops, pasticcerias, and gelaterias and an extensive glossary of Venetian and Italian terms. Chow! Venice is the guidebook that will be invaluable in your pursuit of the pleasures of the palate whether you are visiting Venice for three days, three weeks, or three years, and whether you have a baron's budget or count every centesmi.
Patterned after the typical format of an open meeting in a 12-step group, the show will be a speaker meeting. Guests will be from AA, NA or AlAnon and will share their perspective on what they were like, what happened and what they are like now.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (42 chatters)
- NTEB (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)