SORT BY Relevancy
Tony Varamo came to our school to talk to us about the construction career. He told us about the skills both hard and soft we needed to be in this career. He told us about the pay and benifits that a construction worker, contractor, and foreman would make. He told us about the daily life of a construction worker.
Tony Varamo is a workforce development manager who works for Metro Power electrical contractors.
His dad was a carpenter and all 3 brothers are carpenters/contractors.
2 uncles were carpenters (1 a mason and 1 an electrician)
Safety condition for company: have the workers return safe
Job opportunities for skilled construction workers expected to be good
Trade specialists make between 25,000-75,000 annually
Contruction employs about 5.5 million people
Benefits of construction career:
-Use your skills to make extra money
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)