SORT BY Relevancy
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
Anas Bahsas is Head of product management Toyota - Telematics in Saudi Arabia at Abdul Latif Jameel Company. He has more than 10 years of experience in Software management for enterprise , has been head of project management office and led large software implementation projects in his company.
Anas traveled from Saudi Arabia to attend Product Bootcamp SF, Startup Product Summit SF2 and ProductCampSF October 10-12, 2013
Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, will discuss the newly available ProdBOK, The Product Management Body of Knowledge!
For the last three years approximately sixty of the industry’s leading product professionals banded together and contributed to the development of the ProdBOK Guide. The goal? To distill a collaborative cornerstone that can be built upon to ensure that the product management profession better supports the needs of the product community at large.
Learn about managing products to success at Product Bootcamp San Francisco Oct 10-12! http://bit.ly/14ZagOP
Oct 10: workshops re: competitive space & Lean startup way. http://bit.ly/14SMcaC
Oct 11 Startup Product Summit SF2 lightning talks w/experts & practitioners.http://bit.ly/1bvsOFm
Oct 12 Product Camp San Francisco! true community unconference: You propose topics & present http://pcampsf.com
Brainrants from Brainmates Inaugural Show with Adrienne Tan, Nick Coster and Natalie Yan-Chatonsky "New and Old Product Management", language was raised at the 2013 Product Management Festival in Zurich. 1. Is there such a thing as Old and New Product Management? 2. Why is this language emerging? 3. What does it mean for the Product profession? 4. What benefits does it drive? 5. What are the issues when we use this language? http://www.brainmates.com @brainmates music "Hurricane" intro courtesy of @BlameSally
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO welcomes back nationally renowned business coach BARRY ELMS. This exciting and dynamic new program will show you how to maximize performance and secure a rewarding career in this very challenging economy.
• How to outperform everyone
• How to be organized and efficient
• How to set realistic and challenging goals
• How to be motivated to peak performance
• How to be a strong and effective negotiator
• How to develop great relationships with customers and colleagues
During this exciting, fun filled program Barry Elms will share with you how to make the most of your chosen career, enabling you to earn respect from your colleagues, build strong relationships with customers and clients, achieve maximum results and reap the rewards of a successful career.
*Maximize Results *Improve relationships *Create more Solutions
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by the Credit Management Association (CMA) and Commercial Credit Management Associates LLC (CCMA)
During this week's #PMChat, we will be talking with Abigail McCauley on moving from good project management to great project management. Abigail has almost 15 years of experience and brings an alternative view of Project Management to the #PMChat community...which is heavy IT/Software Dev. Read her blog contribution here! Join us for this rapid 15 minute interview and then join the live TweetUp from 12-1 PMEST and discuss this topic with Project Managers from around world!
The 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference takes place August 22-24 in Los Angeles, CA. Learn new ideas, techniques and outlooks to improve your firm's performance and results. In addition to top-notch educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to grown and expand their professional network.
Kate Harms, 2013 Conference Chair, tells us more about this event and why someone should attend.
Normally, MSOL sponsors regular get togethers for staff, faculty, students and alums to discuss articles that focus on relevant leadership topics. Today, Dr. Jim Dittmar convenes a panel of distinguished alumni to discuss an article from the MITSLoan Management Review entitied, "The Question Every Project Team Should Answer." The subheading of the article's title states: "Many projects fail because they are launched without a clearly articulated reason why they're being pursued. Exploring the four dimensions of compelling 'why statement' can improve a project's chances of success. Joining Dr. Dittmar are MSOL graduates Wayne Unks and Neil Brem from Cohort 80, Lynn Rodden from Cohort 71, and Megan Monstwil from Cohort 78. Listen or call in and join the fun as these grads talk about what they learned about project managment from this article.
the IT Professional Development Toolkit program goes into the who, what, where, when, why and how of all of these topics. The Toolkit comes in both a DVD version and an online, eLearning version. The multi-media materials are intended to be less then 10 minutes in length. You will receive audios, videos, eBooks, webinars, presentation, lesson plans and practice exercises. This Toolkit can be used as a reference or as a class structured program.
To learn more about the DVD - <<CLICK HERE>>
To learn more about the eLearning version <<Click HERE>>
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach, to discuss and resolve. Contact LauraRose@RoseCoaching.info
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach and author of the time management book: TimePeace: Making peace with time- in this provacative series on real-world business and career situations.
This series is intended to discuss solutions to various time management, employee-employer and career development issues.
We'll be interviewing Mark Cortazzo, founder of Macro Consulting Group. The firm, among other things, offers low cost money management using exchange traded index funds.
We are going to ask Mark about how this business came into being and what value it offers the consumer.
What advantages does professional money managment offer over just doing it yourself after reading a book or two on index funds?
This should be very interesting.
Tonight we will be broadcasting LIVE from GIE+Expo in Louisville, KY at the Landscape Management booth with Steven Cesare of The Harvest Group.
Steven will discuss:
How human resources can help you minimize your risk of lawsuits The Employee Handbook The new I-9 form The three important parts of human resources and how they can help your company grow!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (457 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (57 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (22 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- TimBinnall (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (9 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (9 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (8 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Cubanarama (7 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (6 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (6 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Black Improvement Radio (4 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (3 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- mashahba (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (2 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (2 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (0 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (0 chatters)