SORT BY Relevancy
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
Portfolio Management Certification Explored in detail: Step-by-Step.
Our speaker is: Mohammed Mansoor PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®, RMP®, PMI -SP® ITILV3® Mansoor is a passionate Portfolio, Program, Project Management Practitioner, Consultant and Organizational Radiologist, successfully mentoring, managing, delivering mission critical and high risk portfolio, programs and projects across various industries for large organization like EMC Data Storage based in Hopkinton Massachusetts, Mansoor has built high performing, self-sustaining teams across variety of highly competitive industriess and delivered training workshops/study group on portfolio, program, and project management for various REP’s and Chapters. He is one of the very few (across the world) to hold 6 PMI Credentials which includes PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI SP and PMI RMP in good standing and now part of the PMI PBA pilot.
PMI PfMP Handbook
PMI PfMP Q&A
Mansoor contact Details
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Time is money, which is why all law firms could benefit from software data integration. Well-implemented integrations increase efficiency, reduce non-billable tasks and improve data accuracy. That’s why taking on this type of low-budget technology project is mission critical. Tune into Charles King as he shares cost-saving tips, tactics and strategies for a successful data integration in a law firm environment.
About Charles King
Charles King is the IP Technology Systems Manager at Arent Fox, where he guides decision making and implementation of all intellectual property practice group technology. He has been working for more than 10 years in intellectual property law technology management. King has been a member of the management group for multiple IP docketing database conversions and has led and supported numerous systems integration projects for docketing data, accounting data, internal and external web-based data access.
in Real Estate
How effectively do you manage your time - and is it possible to manage it more effectively? Is poor time-management really costing you money? In today's episode, award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris discuss time-management, and explore how it truly affects your business. If you're beating yourself up over not managing time more effectively, tune in and find out what this really means your real estate income!
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Did you know there are approximately 9 billion devices, assets, and ‘things’currently connected to a network? Over the next decade that number is expected to increase significantly with estimates ranging from 50 billion to nearly 1 trillion! It's about engine control units on industrial vehicles, track signaling equipment on railways, water pumps in power generation stations, and the list goes on and on. It's all about Enterprise Asset and Facility management (EAM, IWMS) solutions which will enable organizations to reduce operational and capital expenses, manage risk and compliance, and improve the performance of their infrastructure to meet business requirements.
Why does this matter? Opportunity and Risk. In a recent study by the McKinsey Global Institute, smarter infrastructure (a.k.a. the internet of things) has the potential to create an economic impact of $2.7 trillion to $6.2 trillion ANNUALLY by 2025. Conversely, the increasing complexity of assets and things raises operational risk, requires new skills across life cycle, and is impacting existing business processes and cultural norms.
The potential for innovation and optimization is nothing short of spectacular. That's what this podcast is all about. Pete Karns, a thought leader on Asset Management, will, explore the shifts in the market for asset and facility management, share best practices learned from 1,000's of companies from around the world and dive into the innovation potential of Cloud, Analytics, and Mobility.
Host Lori Wilk interviews CEO Author, David Long, about his new book,"Built to Lead."Lori will ask David to share insights into the making of this book and how he knew he had to write it and share the wisdom it contains with the world. In this book David shares ,"Everything you think you know about being a World Class Manager" is WRONG. David presents his motivational training to help managers learn how to be their best and to help them beat the odds of success in management. According to David, "For every 100 employees hired, only 6 or 7 will be promoted to their first management position. In fact, most of these first time managers will not get another promotion and will ultimately fail." David wants to fight this battle with education and he's determined to make an impact in this category. His style is " a get-in-the-trenches, no-holds-barred." He offers real advice and shows managers how to get real results. David's goal is to help managers become top 10 percent managers. Our phone lines will be open for you to speak to our guest or host during the live broadcast at 347.237.5638
In college, you are the only person who dictates what you do and how you do it. Of course the expectation is that you will get to college and do all the right things, but it's sometimes difficult to know how you can do those things in between classes, social activities, organizations, and work. This episode of Tassel to Tassel gives you some pointers on how to put together a time management plan and make a few decisions about how to make the most of the time you have.
If your first few weeks of college haven't gone as smoothly as you would have liked, this episode is for you. As always, a few small suggestions and changes in your habits go a long way.
Welcome to Wellness Wednesday's
Join "Miss Erudite" as she express herself freely about all topics.
Building Communities through. Knowledge, Wisdom, & Understanding.
Ashea Management & Entertainment is a consulting, and management and entertainment company. We provide services to all talents through innovative personal management, marketing promotions, guidance and artist development.
Ashea Management was founded by James Frazier and Ashton Robertson in 2009. The founders have over 20 years combined experience with in the entertainment industry with proven successful results in marketing, promotions, branding, artist development and event planning and connections with in television, radio and the recording industry. Ashea Management has established and maintained business relationships with prominent members within the entertainment industry, including: industry executives, key promoters, club owners, radio personalities, DJs, designers, and entertainers.
Ashea Management believes and acknowledges that good relationships and trust are very important aspects for acquiring success and sustaining longevity.?
Seeking New & exciting Vendors a few tables left Need exposure for your Business ? Thur Sept 18, COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES IN OUR COMMUNITY We have Food & beverages on Sale,Health,fashion,Business forum,Finance,45 sec business pitches, 2 dozen Awesome Vendors etc.Let's help build wealth together .Rsvp Eventbrite.com search:NEWDAYEXPO
#SparkPlenty is your Moderator
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK CITY YOU MUST REGISTER AT LINK BELOW...!
According to the NIOH over 116 million Americans live with chronic pain. The annual cost for pain management is between $560-635 billion dollars in medical care cost. Would you like to stop covering up your pain, and learn more holistic and natural ways to alleviate your pain? As a Traditional Naturopath, Certified Natural Health Practioner and Mind Body Fitness Practitioner, I understand that we have more control over our pain than we are led to believe. Our body operates as a whole system with many functions, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! I look forward to the show.
Scientists can now diagnose multiple different diseases with far fewer tests, easing the burden on patients and their families both emotionally as well as financially.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- NTEB (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)