SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy and Mouth breakdown the state of college football in the State of Utah.
We again broadcast with candidates as guests...this time with an old friend & a new visitor.
James Harrison Nixon will be making his third appearance on The Social Spitball Show.
Nixon is a different kind of candidate and a different kind of Democrat for a Southern state that desperately needs different leaders. He is that leader who stands for Medicaid Expansion, common sense gun ownership (and regulations), Autism Awareness (and legislative support), as well as equal rights for all Georgians. Nixon doesn't shy away from any group that will have him to speak about his vision, which harbors both conservative and progressive ideals.
Listen to learn more about this outstanding candidate as we talk about what's happening in the Empire State of the South: http://www.jamesharrisonnixon2014.com/
William Osborne, Democratic Nominee for North Carolina Senate in District 26, will be making his first appearance on The Social Spitball Show.
Osborne is a recent former Chair of the Rockingham County Democratic Party & knows how to organize. He'll be putting those leadership skills in play as he becomes a high profile Senate candidate in a "winnable district" against the current Republican NC Senate leader Phil Berger in November. Berger's leadership, along with Thom Tillis' leadership of the NC House as Speaker, has decimated decades of progress made in North Carolina by members of both parties as North Carolina became a progressive beacon of the South.
Tune in to hear his plan to put North Carolina back to work and to restore sanity to the legislature in Raleigh: http://www.electwosborne.com/
These two men look to initiate needed change in the capitals of two hurting states of the South, due to irresponsible Republican leadership. That change depends on you.
Let's get the conversation going...
Brian Howard talks about his run for the NYS Senate
Madelyn Thorne talks about her race for the NYS Senate to unseat Hugh Farley
Patti Southworth talks about her campaign for the NYS Senate
On today's show: Indiana declares marriage ban illegal, Utah asks the Supremes to decide on Marriage Equality, Evan Wolfson (of Freedom to Marry) on Marriage Equality, Demi Lovato Fights, US MARINE opportunity for women's parity, Andrew W., and much MORE!
That's Sunday, July 13th, 2014 at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! on Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant! I find it baffling that human beings are unable, and unwilling, to remember to love one another, and to "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us", in today's world.
And, as usual, we welcome your calls, thoughts, and opinions! Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
Join us! That's today, 7/13/14, at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! Exclusively on #blogtalkradio!
At the intersection of policy, history and politics, weilding logic and consistency like a poison-tipped rapier, is Radio Free America!
Tonight, I'm honored to be joined by Delaware engineer and businessman Kevin Wade, who is running for the GOP nomination for the US Senate. Kevin will be with me tonight, live in-studio, to discuss his commonsense conservative campaign to get America back on the right track. This administration is embroiled by more scandals than any other in living memory. Kevin's ideas for American energy independence, national security and the economy are bold, clear and based on American values and the American way.
Plus...Civil War history, some hangar flying and...your calls! Don't miss it!
The Aaron McCready Show is the newvoice of Conservative Talk Radio. Unafraid and aggressive, Aaron will take on anyone including Republicans.
Aaron takes live callers and has nationally reknowned guests.
Jack Kingston was elected to the Georgia General Assembly in 1984 as one of just 26 Republicans in the Georgia House of Representatives. Though deep in the minority, he worked with Georgians all across the state to lay the groundwork for the eventual Republican takeover of the legislature. Through a campaign built on a strong grassroots network, he was able to win a seat in Congress not held by a Republican since Reconstruction. In Congress, Jack serves as a voice for all of Georgia. He has distinguished himself as a fiscal hawk able to secure budget cuts and advance common sense reforms that make government more accountable and efficient. He has proven himself as able to reach bipartisan agreement while staying true to the conservative principles on which he was elected. - Source JackKingston.org
Currently Jack is a Candidate for United States Senate.
Rebecca Paddock, nominee for the United States Senate from Texas on the Libertarian ticket drops by for a visit. Some of the issues we will discuss include: constitutional government; her efforts to repeal of all federal Arms restrictions upon law-abiding citizens, including firearm ownership, choice of carry, and protection in the course of defensive use; the streamlining of our intelligence functions, thereby preventing costly overlap, and ensuring effective and accountable oversight is in place; legislation to determine the cause(s) of and address the active military/veteran suicide rate. In addition, taxes – federal and otherwise are sure to come up. Feel free to join in on the conversation by dialing 1-347-989-8948.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (35 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- gregfilms (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)