SORT BY Relevancy
Learn best practices from those in the trenches growing their credit unions. MECU of Baltimore Director of Business Development will be joining our show to discuss MECU's successes and lessons learned. Additionally Brett Wooden of Unitus Community Credit Union will share how he's put his iPad to use in the field. Kevin Marvel of APL FCU will also be joining us as his credit union just begins focusing on business development. Credit Union Times Editor-in-Chief Sarah Snell Cooke will host with Senior Reporter Myriam DiGiovanni.
in Self Help
Path 101 Co-Founder & CEO Charlie O'Donnell will be interviewing Dave Schappell, founder of TeachStreet. Dave developed his experience creating customer-focused marketplace initiatives at Amazon.com, JibJab and Unitus. He has deep experience in online marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, and high-impact public relations– yes, he spends a LOT of time online. As a Director at Amazon.com from '98-'04, he was a driving force in the emergence of the marketplace platform (used and new product sales by third-party merchants) that grew from 0% to more than 24% of Amazon's unit sales today.
Prior to joining Amazon, Dave was a CPA and consultant with Arthur Andersen LLP. Dave attended the MBA program at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and has a BS from the Pennsylvania State University.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Soul Solution (4 chatters)
- Bernadette Speaks (3 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (2 chatters)
- Remember Your Divinity (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)