SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Can Republicans take back the U.S. Senate in upcoming 2014 elections?
* Interview with former U.S. Senator and current President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
* Exclusive interview with Ken Buck, the next TEA Party Congressman from Colorado.
TABEL TALK WITH MY MOTHER INLAW MUM MILDRED BURROUGH AND HER BROTHER UNCLE BUtCH FROM LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
My Mother inlaw is a dedicated member of an Evanfelical church In Little Rock Arkansas, she has been a member of the church for over 30 years. We are having a Family table Talk. Hosting the talk is My wife Tarina and Me. Talk show is being hosted here in Dallas, texas. United Staes Of america.
SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION :
1. Testimonies Of Special Workings Of God.
2. How they came to know the Lord.
3. Testimonies Of special encounters with God.
4. Testimonies Of Special blessings Of The Lord.
5. Talk about the Future of the Church here in the United States.
6. Any Special Observations about America.
7. Insight on Africa.
8. Any Special Memories of a trip taken outside the USA on missions
9. Prayers for Family and Listeners.
10. Last Word by Bishop Dr. Lawrence Mwamba.
Join Buck Blanton, Host of “Retirement Matters Radio Show”, as he interviews experts and discusses issues surrounding retirement and retirement plans. Buck is the President and Founder of Executive Compensation Management Group, with headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
Grudge Racing with Mister D (The Fact Finder) and Uncle Larry (Mr. Fellowship)...telling it like it is and bringing truth and brotherhood to game. There is no shame in the game when fellowshipping with the brotherhood and no facts to hard to find. So call in and be welcomed by your friendly hosts Mister D and Uncle Larry. Just remember in the world of Clocks Off / No-Times racing be there or be square, and closed mouths dont get fed. So press the "1" button.