SORT BY Relevancy
A lot of dudes complain about being a nice guy or a real man and constantly getting friends zoned by the women they want to deal with on a serious basis. What Amira brought up on Gut Level Talk discussion board was that a lot of the time it be dudes that's out of shape and unattractive, that think women should overlook their less than alluring exterior to see the nice man underneath, in stead of dating good looking jerks that always treating them like shit, then they complain. I firmly believe that most people want people that don't want them and that's the biggest wall between them and happiness. So The Z List Celebrity's Myself LouieDarkSide, Kiy(KF Johnson The Author)Neal, Tim (the weirdo) Bethea, Sandy Love and Amira (mean girl) Mill's are going to be getting down and dirty in the filth that is the Friend Zone and reality's of dating who want to date you. Sunday night at 8pm. DON'T YOU MISS IT
THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA IS PUSHING AN AGENDA TO GET MORE MEN TO ACCEPT WOMEN, NO MATTER HOW FAT,DUMB, UNATTRACTIVE OR WHORISH THEY ARE. IF MEN HAVE STANDARDS, THEY ARE CALLED SEXISM OR MYSOGNIST FOR LIKING CERTAIN TYPES OF FEMALES. FEMINISM & SOCIAL JUTICE WARRIRS HAVE MADE IT DIFFICOULT MEN TO BE HONEST & ITS GOTTEN VERY ANNOYING. WHAT DO YOU THINK GUESTS CALL IN 773-897-6493
COMEDY CAFE on KLJN 107.7
HOSTS: Kirby Wilkins & Marlan Ballard
TO join the fun LIVE on the air with the hosts --->>. Call (347) 237-5342
OMARION - Post To Be
BOYZ II MEN - Let It Snow
Produced by LadyJaz & Brown Heaven
When it comes to discussing physical appearance, we rarely hear men who run for office being described as "ugly" or "cute" but often a woman who runs for office is first analyzed for how she looks. If her hairstyle is unattractive, if she's overweight, these things are often the focus in news reports more than what she has to say. Is this fair? In a race between two women, will attractiveness win over experience? Many may laugh about Donald Trump's toupee, but just let Hillary Clinton be seen with her hair uncombed - she's blown the election! Is this attitude toward feminine beauty in politics sexist? How do we change it? Can it be changed?
in Self Help
"Attractive People VS. Unattractive People…how different are their love lives?" (June 4th 2013 @ 9pm EST, 8pm CST, or 6pm PST)...(Call in to listen live, ask a question or to interject @ (760)259-2345...or listen in live from our website at www.healingheartsradio.com (and then click on “LISTEN LIVE NOW” under the show topic).
In the MYTH WARRIORS™ series we are targeting ideas to begin to assess whether they are credible or not (i.e., they are a myth, fallacy or even a lie). The target for this episode is,
“Attractive people make more money than unattractive people!”
- “Why do you think beautiful people earn more? Hamermesh: People may more attention to them, listen to them better.” (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-your-looks-affect-your-salary/)
- “People who were rated as good-looking made more money, were better educated, and were more confident. But a person’s intelligence affected their income more than their looks did. […T]he effects of self-concept are particularly noteworthy. Its effects on income are stronger than those of attractiveness and nearly as strong as those of intelligence (http://www.webmd.com/beauty/20090520/want-a-higher-salary-get-brains-beauty)
- “Attractive people earn about 5 percent more in hourly pay than their average-looking colleagues, who in turn earn 9 percent more per hour than the plainest-looking workers. […] Researchers Markus Mobius and Tanya Rosenblat found that confidence makes up 20 percent of perceived attractiveness.” (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/28/cb.pretty/)
- ““Women feel that beauty is inherently important,” says Daniel Hamermesh, a University of Texas at Austin labor economist and the study’s lead author. “They just feel bad if they’re ugly.” […] Hamermesh is the acknowledged father of pulchronomics, or the economic study of beauty.” (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-much-is-being-attractive-worth-80414787/#hYuHTU1Mki869HWF.99)
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ? Thích Nh?t H?nh
On this episode of Field Afrikan Radio we will discuss some of the stereotypes that most of us have heard but from a different perspective. Example; We've all heard the stereotype that Black males who interracially date tend to find unattractive European females as mates while the White males who date Black females tend to find the pretty ones as mates. There's a psychology in this stereotype/scenario that I've never heard posed before that we will share. We will also use stats to "myth bust" some of the stereotypes that many of us believe to be the gospel.
We will also decode Black reality shows. There's a connection that goes all the way back to the 70's. We have a theory that many of you will find informative.
We will examine the White family structure. What's the difference between the White family structure and the Black family structure? The media shines a light directly on the Black family structure while ignoring the European family. We will examine and discuss exactly what Europeans don't want us examining about their families.
We will build on these things and more. Join us.
in Self Help
Loneliness is not something that affects only the poor, unpopular, or unattractive. Men women, and children from every ethnic, social, or culrutal background may both feel lonely. Whether you are educated, successful, married or single, you may have moments when you experience unhappiness as a result of being without the companionship of others. Being alone is a situation. However, feeling alone is an emotion that anyone may experience.
Do you ever feel alone? Are you aware of what actually causes you to feel lonely? Where does the feeling of loneliness and (perhaps accompanied by) depression come from? Join us for a lively discussion on loneliness.
Matthew 9: 10-12
Spirtural climate reflects the overall mood of the economy and the growth of church
Mt 9:10 And it happened that as He was reclining [at the table] in the house, behold many tax-gatherers and sinners came and were dining with Jesus and His disciples.
Mt 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw [this,] they said to His disciples, "Why is your Teacher eating with the tax-gatherers and sinners?"
Mt 9:12 But when He heard this, He said, "[It is] not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick.
There are two main climates I want to preach on today, the first is that we have an atmosphere in our church that is conducive for a move of the Spirit of God, and the second is that we have an atmosphere in our church and our personal lives that is attractive to the lost.
The church have to be attractive and appealing to the world
Revelation 3:15-17King James Version (KJV)
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
In conclusion the church need to fix up when it comes to winning souls for the kingdom of God
Just like a man don't like a unattractive woman or a woman don't like an un attractive man this is how the world view the church
This week you will find out how eliminating wheat from our diets can prevent fat storage, shrink unsightly bulges, and reverse myriad health problems. Every day, over 200 million Americans consume food products made of wheat. As a result, over 100 million of them experience some form of adverse health effect, ranging from minor rashes and high blood sugar to the unattractive stomach bulges that preventive cardiologist William Davis calls “wheat bellies.” According to my guest this week, Dr. Davis, excess fat has nothing to do with gluttony, sloth, or too much butter: It’s due to the whole grain wraps we eat for lunch. After witnessing over 2,000 patients regain their health after giving up wheat, Davis reached the disturbing conclusion that wheat is the single largest contributor to the nationwide obesity epidemic—and its elimination is key to dramatic weight loss and optimal health. Tune in to find out how you can transform your life without wheat.
William Davis, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He is the founder of the Track Your Plaque program. He lives and practice cardiology in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (80 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (2 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)