SORT BY Relevancy
www.my-natural-motherhood-journey.com Before we make the decision on where to birth and with whom, we need to take a step back and examine a woman's philosophy of birth - where it comes from and why you need to ask the right questions. Your philosophy of birth then fuels your decision making process.
Lynn Griesemer is author of “Unassisted Homebirth: An Act of Love” and “Your Body, Your Birth: Secrets for a Satisfying and Successful Birth (CD).” www.unassistedhomebirth.com
Here is my story about all 6 of my births. From birth centre to Caesarean an to my journey to Vbac and homebirth for my 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th children.
I will share my stories, my insights and my top tips for you.
Where we help YOU become a Renaissance Man or Woman and take back ALL areas of your life into your own hands and Ditch the Middle Men! Making Common Sense common once again!
Police are promoting Home Visits to give you security tips! Coincidentally occuring during Jade Helm....
My mailbox is marked Red. Find out about Red/ Blue/ pink and Green markings, see where the PTB think you and
your neighbors fall! Astral Projection, Synchronicity, We need the millionth Monkey NOW! B-12, Death, Baptism, Rebirth
Ever wondered what it would be like to celebrate your baby's birth day in the comfort and familiarity of your own home rather than in a sterile, unfamiliar hospital environment? Alyssa & Natasha welcomed Baby Maddox into this world in October 2014 and are on the show to share their incredible birth story, from making the choice to birth at home (not an immediate one), what it was like working with a midwife and finally the birth adventure itself. Tune in to hear why birthing at home may just be an option you your partner want to consider.
The benefits of birthing at home with a midwife vs. birth center vs. hospital
Tips for preparing for your home birth
What to expect with home birth (from once couple's perspective)
Why it's important to own your home birth choice
The Business of Being Born documentary - http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/
San Diego Fertility Center - http://www.sdfertility.com/
San Diego Midwife - http://www.sandiegomidwife.com/
Find LezBeMommies Radio online at http://www.lezbemommies.com/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LezBeMommiesRadio.
Sheila Kitzinger passed away this week, leaving a legacy in world of advocating for Women's Rights in birth on par with the likes of Mother Theresa and Nelson Mandela.
She has been dubbed the Pioneer of Homebirth, Renowned Childbirth expert and Childbirth Revolutionary. My favrouties are the High Priestess of Chidlbirth (The Guardian) and Doyenne of Natural Childbirth (Jane Hardwicke Collings, Midwife).
I had the honour of meeting and working with Sheila. She is a true inspiration.
Her legacy includes the psychosexual experience of Birth, the Birth Plan (namely moving about in labour, saying no to episiotomies and women centred care), advocating for water births, stopping women in gaol giving birth in handcuffs and the experience of Rape and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome by women who are coerced into medical procedures in labour and birth.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jim Beach. Jim Beach's first book, School for Startups, was published by McGraw-Hill in June 2011 and reached as high as number 9 on Amazon's business section. Jim has started businesses and has taught entrepreneurship around the world and he recently won the Small Business Administration Media Advocate Award for his terrestrial radio show.
this episode Q&A includes:
• gua sha and cupping to break down capillary bed..
• stage 4 cancer- drinking infusions, morphine, nausea and breathing issues..
• candida overgrowth and possible co infection- oak bark brew sitz bath..
• pregnant home birth and successful birthing..
• making dandelion tincture..
• edema- cleavers and moving lymphatic fluid..
• mrsa- antibiotic resistant- herbal anti infectives..
• eating grains- grain is the sacred food!!
Today I will be joined by Executive Director, Michele Giordano and Director of Policy and Research, Nan Strauss of Choices in Childbirth. Last fall, CIC introduced an important piece of research. The Doula Report identifies the value of doula support in achieving critical improvements in maternity care in line with the priorities identified in the Affordable Care Act. The report examines the landscape of birth in NYC including health disparities based on race, ethnicity and income as well as challenges for doula work.
Choices in Childbirth is a non-profit organization focused on ensuring that all women have access to maternity care safe, healthy, equitable and empowering. Their mission is to promote evidence based, mother-friendly childbirth options through public education, consumer advocacy and pioneering policy reform. They seek to improve maternity care by providing the public, especially childbearing women and their families with the information necessary to make fully informed decisions relating to how, where and with whom they will give birth. www.choicesinchildbirth.org
In tonights episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will welcome outside linebacker Aaron Roane, to the show. Roane started 37 games for Richmond University, during his four year career. After the 2014 season, he was named second team All-CAA. He was voted to the third team All-CAA, after his junior season. Roane recorded 6.5 tackles for loss, and had 84 total tackes (37 unassisted, 47 assisted). HIs three interceptions tied him for the team lead.
Listen in to the show tonight, and follow Aaron Roane on twitter: @Ay_Roane24
We are about helping YOU become a Renaissance Man/ Woman so that you can take back Every area of your life and Ditch the middlemen!
Making common sense common once again...
Today we talk about a ton of random stuff! Including past lives, and the convention of the states.
We are about helping YOU to become a Renaissance Man/ Woman so that you can take control of Every area of your life and Ditch the middlemen!
Making common sense common once again....
Today we have some tips on weird toes and eye infections. We will talk about the symbolism of the graduation cap and the black cube of time. Haved you heard of the Convention of the States?
We are about helping YOU become a Renaissance man/ woman and take control of your life & Ditch the Middlemen!
On today's show, My son and I saw UFO's!!! How to clear static headaches with crystals, Why credit checks are NEVER necessary, More about so called Socialization in schools, we are creating a world of people afraid to touch anyone! Arms length world.... Psychiatry is a branch of CIA mind control...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (419 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (50 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (40 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (10 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)