SORT BY Relevancy
Top post are select from the past week on the FB page by the two host. Discussion and comentary takes place. The listeners vote on whose list is the best at the end of the show. Tons of fun, discussion and Urban Intellectuals. Join the FB Page here: http://www.Facebook.com/UrbanIntellectuals Link to the Top Post being discussed here: http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/08/18/ui-saturday-facebook-review-01/
Top 5 post are select from the past week on the FB page by the two host. Discussion and comentary takes place. The listeners vote on whose list is the best at the end of the show. Tons of fun, discussion and Urban Intellectuals. Join the FB Page here: http://www.Facebook.com/UrbanIntellectuals Here past shows here: http://urbanintellectuals.com/category/ui-podcast/
Top 5 post are select from the past week on the FB page by the two host. Discussion and comentary takes place. The listeners vote on whose list is the best at the end of the show. Tons of fun, discussion and Urban Intellectuals. Join the FB Page here: http://www.Facebook.com/UrbanIntellectuals
Dwight D. Eisenhower's November 88, 1954 letter to his brother, Edgar, on Social Security & Unemployment Insurance.
MeiMei Fox is the published author, co-author, ghostwriter, and freelance editor of numerous non-fiction health, wellness, spirituality, and psychology books, articles, and blogs, including New York Times bestsellers Bend, Not Break with Ping Fu and Fortytude with Sarah Brokaw. She has edited books by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Columbia professor Robert Thurman, and was Expedition Writer for Alexandra Cousteau's 2009 Expedition: Blue Planet.
MeiMei graduated Phi Beta Kappa with honors and distinction from Stanford University, with a BA and MA in psychology. She also holds an MA in counseling psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, and is an Ana Forrest-certified yoga instructor.
In addition to writing, MeiMei works as a life coach, assisting clients in realizing their most ambitious dreams. Her loftiest goal is to be a Promoter of Joy. She sits on the board of HOPE Foundation, an NGO dedicated to providing shelter, education, health care, and job skills training to the street kids of Calcutta, India. She is blissfully married to the Love of Her Life, Kiran, and lives in Los Angeles. Her mantra is: Fear Less, Love More!
Our talk series on YOGA is discussing Meditation with Dr. Richard Miller, Founder of iREST (http://www.irest.us/). Dr.Miller, is a clinical psychologist, author, researcher, yogic scholar and spiritual teacher. Richard is the founding president and CEO of the Integrative Restoration Institute, co-founder of The International Association of Yoga Therapy and founding editor of the professional Journal of IAYT.
Dr. Carol Horton, is the author of Yoga Ph.D.: Integrating the Life of the Mind and the Wisdom of the Body.
Jennifer Myers has been practicing Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism with the SGI (Soka Gakkai International) for the past 25 years.
Morgan Dix is an intensive student of meditation and yoga. Morgan is also Co-Founder of the media platform About Meditation.
Catherine Ker is a neuro-scientist. She has used Tai Chi and mindfulness meditation to support her immune system and deal with side-effects related to myeloma treatment.
REGISTER HERE! (or) mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cure Panel's Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group led by myeloma survivor and author Pat Killingsworth meets in March to discuss long term effects of myeloma therapy on our bodies. You are welcome to join the conversation!
Pat is joined by Gary Petersen and Sandy Hirsch in the support group meeting.
Please welcome Chantal Medium to the show.
My name is Chantal & I am a Psychic/Medium. I was given a life's mission to help everyone, no matter how big or how small!
I knew that from an early age that I was cut from a different cloth than most. I could always tell what someone feeling or thinking. Things that no one else saw, I did, things that went unheard by all, were heard by me. I really never understood until I started to just ask my family questions. I didn't expect the answers that I had received, but at the same time, I was willing to see what was in store for me.
As I grew, so did my abilities. At first, it was hard to handle them, but through
meditation, a lot of book reading, self reading & actually using them, I began to
really understand why I was given my abilities.
I was put on this earth with the mission of helping people & to spread the light. Given the gift of compassion, a deeper understanding of people and the abilities to help those in need!
Janet Kira Lessin & Dr. Sasha Lessin host Cosmic College on Freedom Talk Radio ~ www.freedomtalkradio.net ~ Fridays. Learn of the mendacious miasma, the matrix that mangles our minds. From macrocosm to microcosm, cut crap with Occam’s razor and contemplate the chain of existence with us.
We feature Venusian Omnec Onec who shares what it was like on Venus before she decided to consciously incarnate into human form coming to Earth in the 1950s as a seven year old.
Bob Evans fills in the gap, from the ancient to modern, updating us on the interactions between humans and the Anunnaki. Eisenhower knew. So did the Pope Pius VII and NASA has pics of incoming ships.
Join Allie and Scarlet as they welcome Intimacy Therapist and Sex Coach Robyn Vogel to talk about single tantra, sex magic, and manfiesting the right one!
ABOUT THE PLEASURE MECHANICS:
Chris and Charlotte, The Pleasure Mechanics, are dedicated to teaching adults how to experience more sexual pleasure. They focus on erotic touch skills and couples massage, and offer tasteful, practical stroke-by-stroke video guides that make it easy to learn how to touch every inch of your lover's body with more skill and confidence. They also offer free personalized sex advice.
Chris and Charlotte are both trained massage therapists and sex educators. They are both certified Sexological Bodyworkers through the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco and have been full time sex educators for over 10 years.
Visit them at The Pleasure Mechanics for immediate access: http://www.pleasuremechanics.com/about-us/
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- 62196 (22 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (15 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (15 chatters)
- Hex Education (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (8 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Chef Robb (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- mskane (3 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Tony and LaTara Talk (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- The Meko Williams Show (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- rainbow radio2014 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Horror Socials (1 chatters)
- Heres The Thing (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (0 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (0 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (0 chatters)