SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you so much for returning for my thoughts on last night's show "Competing For That Sales Job and....WINNING"! I have my many failures in securing jobs in my career and admit I do NOT have the magic pill of determining what's going to get you that elusive position 100%, but, what I can in part to you is how to place yourself in the MOST competitive position to get that dream sales job. Please join me for the details!
Getting that DREAM sales job....I think I can help you!
Every Tuesday at 7pm (EST) "The Sales Professional Network"....don't miss an episode!
If you are a business owner/entrepreneur, is selling or sales really THAT big of a deal? You betcha. It's everything. It's not just a BIG DEAL, it's a big, fat, hairy deal!
Join Jane Garee as she shares two selling strategies that will move your mind from, "I know I have to sell but I don't want to" to "Selling is fun and easy so give me more of THAT!" (Can you imagine?)
To find out more about successful selling strategies or meet Jane, visit http://www.janegaree.com
Erik Luhrs IS the Bruce Lee of Sales. Linked In Marketing and Lead Generation. He'll be chatting with us about how to dramatically increase sales and revenues, how to avoid the common mistakes in marketing on Linked In and how to reach more of our ideal clients easily and effectively. You'll be fascinated by the story of Erik's rise to business success!
Orvel Ray Wilson is our guest tonight. He is an expert in Guerrilla Sales and Marketing. He's the author of 5 books on the subject that are bestsellers. He's an accomplished coach and speaker. In an international poll, he's been voted one of the Top 5 Sales and Marketing Speakers for 5 years straight. In this episode of Chalk Talk, you'll learn how to differentite your business so that people notice you, remember you and do business with you instead
Our guest, Jeff Krantz is a phenomenal author, speaker and sales coach. Tonight we're talking sales and customer service. The skills in each of those areas are really interchangeable. Learn how to do it right tonight! You can download a copy of one of Jeff's books, Krantz's Motivational quotes at http://bit.ly/KrantzMotivationalQuotes!
One of the biggest complaints I hear on the daily by sales professionals is that their company treats them often times like....."ROBOTS". We've all in the sales profession one time or another have gone through a corporate "Sales Training" class where the foundation of the training is quite frankly "Vanilla". On the corporate side I understand this because of the regulatory enviornment we're in, however, there's not a sense of innovation or creativity wh
A show that was aired last year and is still relevant today "Securing That Great Sales Job"....and WINNING!. I provide some points on how to secure that sales job interview and succeeding in the new position. It's extremely competitive these days in securing a job period....securing a sales position is even tougher because of the responsibility. I hope you enjoy the show and take away ideas you can apply in your next sales job interview. Thanks and again this show is a pre-recor
George Giraldes is an expert in sales and sales management. Not only that, but he is, hands down, the best salesperson I've ever seen. Over his stellar sales career, he's sold millions of dollars in products. Tonight he'll tell us how we can boost our sales and incomes.
Our guest is Scott Zimmerman, managing partner of The Platinum Rule Group with Dr. Tony Alessandra and CEO of the Cyrano Group. He's the creator of "The Sales Elevator" and co-author, with Tony Alessandra, of several best-selling books about social styles and the platinum rule. Scott is a true master of sales, marketing and social style education, who will help us all elevate our sales!
The Sales & Marketing Answer Men, Dan Stalp, President of Sandler Training & Sales and Bill Brelford, Duct Tape Marketing Consultant with Rebar Business Builders,are back for another round of your tough sales and marketing questions. Among the topics up for discussion on the show:
Value Proposition - Is it critical for the sale and how do you refine it?
Native Advertising - What is it and should you be using it to promote your business
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (11 chatters)
- ginaki6 (9 chatters)
- Herpin Time (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- AskROTObaseball Livecast (4 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- Amateur Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- The Power of Color (3 chatters)
- The Christian View (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Diversity Rules LIVE Radio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Sistahs On Lit (1 chatters)
- 63650 (0 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (0 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (0 chatters)
- Mama Pearl X ANCIENT NEWCOMER (0 chatters)