SORT BY Relevancy
In today's show I'll be sharing my thoughts on graphic novels after reading Page by Paige and The Twilight Saga's: Twilight Graphic Novels.
I'll also be reviewing, "Fat, Broke, & Lonely No More!" by Victoria Moran & Bram Stoker's, Dracula!
Then we'll talk a little bit about the whole goodreads vs. booklikes issue! What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!
A lot is happening on today's episode so be sure to tune in & invite a friend!
Why is the role of Side Piece is so celebrated these days? I mean, what's so awesome about being Backup Booty? Let's Discuss...As well as our Weekly Shenanigans! Join us for The Shoutout Show Episode 4: The Sidepiece Saga!
Lisa Howard plays the role of Siobhan, in the upcoming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Pt 2., which opens on November 16. She has appeared in the television series Ugly Betty and has performed in a variety of shows on Broadway. She is also an accomplished singer & performer. Her debut album, "The Songs of Innocence & Experience: The Music of William Finn" was released in 2011, and is receiving critical acclaim. Lisa joins us on Wednesday, November 14 at 9pm EST to chat about her role in Breaking Dawn & what's next. Get all the latest inside on the movie right here before it premiers on Friday!
Exploring pages 42-43 and potentially intro to page 44.
Come to understand critical answers to questions of why, how and what.
The New Essenes is a gathering of ordinary people practicing deep introspection as a way to solve everyday problems. Our inquiry is based on the idea that language is alive and that the Word is where our Power lives: since speech is an act, communication is not what is said and done, but the result of what is said and done.
By joining in and coming back, we increasingly benefit from the distilled essence of an ultimate method of inquiry, based on Sacred Geometry and known as the Path of XPR.
Our meetings last one-hour & are structured as follows:
1. The first 5 minutes: Welcoming, Checking In. One Minute of Silence.
2. The next 10 minutes: Reading the SIX UnderStandings, Reading of the FOUR Forces & the FOUR Motions. The TWIN Missions: XPR & emPowering NOW, Feeling into the TWIN QKode.
3. The last 45 minutes: Introduction of a topic. Group Sharing & Inquiry, Reading of the SIX XPR Steps, Summary / Ritual Closing.
To receive your free eBook sign up via Open Meetings Tab at http://www.empoweringnow.com/new_essenes/ - Don't forget to check the calendar for upcoming shows.
You can also visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/empoweringnow for other shows focusing on The New Essenes.
Show: Southern California Political Round-Up
Hosted by: John Stammreich & Matt Kauble
Topic: Intro To Common Core
Special Guest: Representatives from the California Teachers Association GOP Caucus. Plus Nevada & Texas to discuss the myths of Common core implementation.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (26 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (9 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- Smart Companies Radio (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)
- Writestream (1 chatters)