SORT BY Relevancy
Mr Halloween Jack and Dale Kay will take your calls about those classic anthology shows from the 1960s, Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. Which are your favorite episodes? Which ones scared you? Remember all those actors and actresses?
Tune in for another fun chat with authors Dormaine G & Janice Ross for another Twilight Tuesday. They'll be discussing several new shows.
Wednesday, March 26, 3 pm ET, The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds enters The Twilight Zone when Anne Serling, daughter of The Twilight Zone’s creator, Rod Serling, visits The Halli Casser-Jayne Show.
“There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.” Thus began one of the most iconic television shows of all time written by one of the giants of early television and beyond, Rod Serling.
In the incomparable biography of her father, As I Knew Him, Anne Serling, Rod’s youngest daughter, has written a brilliant send-up to her father that Robert Redford calls “a haunting and beautifully written memoir.” Tender, thoughtful, the book is as magical as the father she writes about, a lyrical, intimate tribute to Rod Serling’s legacy as visionary, storyteller, and humanist, and a moving testament to the love between fathers and daughters. It is filled with surprises, proving that Serling was right: Everything is not as it seems.
Join us for Beyond The Twilight Zone. Tune in to The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds with biographer Anne Serling, Wednesday, March 26, 3 pm ET at Halli Casser-Jayne dot com.
Show: Southern Californian Political Round-Up
Hosted by: John Stammreich
Co-Host: Arthur Schaper
Topic: Senate Distrcit 35 Candidate Forum
John and special guest Arthur Schaper Conduct a candidate forum for Louis Dominques, James Spencer
Special Guest: Louis Dominques and James Spencer
Air Date: Sunday, November 30, 2014 7pm
You don't want to miss this show. We'll be chatting about one of our faves, The Walking Dead, and the newest zombie release - Z Nation.
Tune in as we discuss the shows we're most excited about this fall. We truly value the paranormal/horror genre and are enthusiatic about what the creatures have in store.
Be sure to call in with your input!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- 1twopunch (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (1 chatters)