SORT BY Relevancy
STEP TWELVE Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this m...
You start your recovery process with identifying, and relating to a Higher Power as you understand this Power. This understanding, in partnership with applying time-tested principles, puts you in touch with that power greater than yourself. As you continue to apply the principles, and your understanding deepens, you can explain to yourself what this Power is, and how it manifests in your personal life journey. At this point, you have experienced a spiritual awakening personal to you. This has happened slowly and gradually, as you have been patiently working the steps. If you have been asleep for a long period of time, you may need a long period of time to awaken. It does not happen overnight.
Join us this week for another insightful episode of Love In The House where we will be discussing - STEP/BLENDED FAMILY.
Definition of Step/Blended Family
What are the advantages?
What are the Challenges?
Making it work.
Managing the children's fears, worries and expectations.
Things to put in place when dating/courting.
All of these and much more will be discussed TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT as the Panel is joined with Mrs Tola Onigbanjo, the Author of Steps - It's Time To Quit Step Parenting And Become A Parent.
Patterned after the typical format of an open meeting in a 12-step group, the show will be a speaker meeting. Guests will be from AA, NA or AlAnon and will share their perspective on what they were like, what happened and what they are like now.
Feeling stuck at work? Whether the changes necessary to make a shift are small or large, making that decision and taking action can be challenging. How do you get unstuck and make the changes that will shift your work life in a more satisfying direction? In this episode, the Next Step team will apply what we've discussed about change to the subject of work.
Mike Callahan and dougananda take a wide ranging look at the first step from the Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon perspectives
Among many other duties, Chief Ron Kanterman does fire & life safety consultation, fire service training and fire protection through Gold Horn Associates.
Tom Aurnhammer is the Deputy Chief of the Los Pinos Fire Protection District in Ignacio, CO. Join them as they come together as the Back Step Boys and listen in as they share their wealth of fire service knowledge and experience.
In the calm, I find the answer, let's call this a wind down Friday or just a wind down, after a long day of running, not finishing everything we planned for today.
I am going to read a few snippits from different 12 step books share a little bit on them.
This episode will take what we have been discussing about change and implement those concepts into our financial lives. This is the first episode dedicated to specific knowledge on how to change one aspect of your life. Listen as the host, Dr. Chris Hawkins (aka Dr. Thrift) talks about some techniques for managing your money while the rest of the Next Step team discuss how those steps relate to the concepts of change.
Join Minister Kim as she discusses “Step up Your Game” with special guest Ophelia Nixon Uke. This week Minister Kim will chat with Ophelia about the importance of releasing the pains of your past to finding true happiness within oneself.
Ophelia Nixon Uke will share with you how she healed from her past and became an extraordinary writer and author to Soul-Empower others to be HEALED from ALL HURT and PAIN.
Meeting Ophelia Nixon Uke on June 28, 2014 @ 4pm, go to
How far can I go?
When am I ready to go further?
These are two popular questions runners often ask. It does not matter wether the focus is your first 5k or 100 miler the doubts and concerns are often the same.
At the other end of the spectrum some runners overlook these questions and attempt the marathon or ultra distances as their first run event. It can be done but we strongly suggest there are better ways.
In this episode of The Partnerunning Show we look at when to step it up in distance.
We consider the reasons to step it up, some key principles to follow and offer guidelines for the steps to take from run start to 100 miles.
Also on the show this week:
Over the shoulder
The road ahead
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Conservative Report (13 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (0 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (0 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (0 chatters)