SORT BY Relevancy
Tunisia Muhammed,Gay Rights activist joins us to tell us why Same Sex Marriage is important to the gay and lesbian community and the Supreme Court decision that was decided in their favor.
Darion B White, Senior Pastor of Victorious Life Fellowship Church in Durham, NC, joins us to discuss the same sex marriage debate and should churches armed themselves with guns, security or police to keep themselves safe.
Join L.A. Batchelor for all the great discussions.
Listen at 646-929-0130,919-246-9639 or listen live online at wcomfm.org.
Follow us at padnation@facebook and pad4truth@twitter
On this episode of Teal Gray Worldwide Radio, our special guest is Ken Gerhard, cryptozoologist.
Questions? Comments? Connect with show hosts: Teal Gray & Tui Snider. Be sure to follow @TGWWradio on Twitter!
Ken Gerhard is a professional monster hunter. He investigates reports of Bigfoot, the Chupacabras, gigantic winged creatures and other mysterious beasts. Ken's idea of a good time is stalking through the woods at night with his shotgun, dressed in leather.
As a cryptozoologist and paranormal researcher, he has been featured on the History Channel's series Monster Quest, A&E's Legend Hunters, and most recently the TV show, "Missing in Alaska."
Ken Gerhard's book, Big Bird! Modern Sightings of Flying Monsters, chronicles decades of encounters with a monstrous flying animal, reported throughout south Texas. Gerhard has traveled around the world to many mysterious places - from Loch Ness, to Stonehenge, to the Amazon jungle and Machu Pichu, to the Galapagos Islands, Australia, Thailand and Tunisia.
How do we change the world? Part 2 Can you make a pencil?
SPONSOR “If I Were A” story by Dan Clements illustrated by Lori Clements
Searching For Truth Is a video series about the Gospel and what you need to know to be saved
When Our Congregational Singing Becomes Wrong by Wes McAdams
Economist Hernando de Soto Discusses the Informal Economy in Tunisia video Hernando de Soto
An Introduction to Friedrich Hayek's The Road to Serfdom- A Macat Economics Analysis (audio)
Hayek on Keynes's Ignorance of Economics (audio)
QUOTES ON A DEMOCRACY VS. REPUBLIC
Anastasia and Jack are spurred on to a lively discussion, furthered by last week’s Nobel Peace Prize award to the National Dialogue Quartet of Tunisia, a true wonder, in the opinion of many who, like Anastasia are involved on a day-by-day basis in building peace through community dialogue leading to civic engagement and problem solving.
Listeners are, again, urged to join Anastasia and Jack in the Coffee House Conversation by Conference Call forum that follows the on air portion of this show. The dial in number for that portion of the evening’s program is: 712.432.0600, access code 640883#;
About the book:
Acclaimed as “the premier chronicler of America’s complex relationship with our oceans” (Honolulu Weekly), David Helvarg has also been a war correspondent, investigative journalist, documentary producer, and private investigator. The one constant in his adventurous life has been love for the sea. His personal story of love, loss, and redemption, Saved by the Sea is also a profound, startling, and sometimes funny reflection on the state of our seas and the intimate ways in which our lives are linked to the natural world around us.
About the author:
David Helvarg is President of the Blue Frontier Campaign (www.bluefront.org) and the author of six books, Blue Frontier, The War Against the Greens, 50 Ways to Save the Ocean, Rescue Warriors, Saved by the Sea and The Golden Shore. He’s editor of the Ocean and Coastal Conservation Guide, organizer of ‘Blue Vision’ Summits for ocean activists and the Peter Benchley Ocean Awards, the world’s top marine conservation prize. He’s winner of Coastal Living Magazine’s 2005 Leadership Award and the 2007 Herman Melville literary Award. Helvarg worked as a war correspondent in Northern Ireland and Central America, covered a range of issues from military science to the AIDS epidemic, and reported from every continent including Antarctica. An award-winning journalist, he produced more than 40 broadcast documentaries for PBS, The Discovery Channel, and others. His print work has appeared in publications including The New York Times, LA Times, Smithsonian, Popular Science, Sierra and Parade. He’s done radio work for Marketplace, AP radio, and Pacifica. He’s led workshops for journalists in Poland, Turkey, Tunisia, Slovakia and Washington DC. He is a licensed Private Investigator, body-surfer and scuba diver.
Carla B speaks exclusively with Tunisia’s own Nizar Jendoubi and get the real story on the absolute non existence of all human rights under Ben Ali, the global revolution sparked by the Tunisian people, joblessness, entrepreneurship and so much more – all on the sounds of Tunisia.
1. Yemen’s warring sides have agreed to a temporary halt in hostilities to allow desperately needed aid to reach civilians in the Arab world’s poorest country.
2. An agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear program could create a bonanza for U.S. defense contractors who already are benefiting as the Obama administration tries to assuage Israeli and Gulf Arab concerns by cutting deals for more than $6 billion in military hardware.
3. A Russian military source said Russia aims to double its military forces on the Novaya Zemlya archipelago in the Arctic by 2020.
4. The United Nations said on Thursday that more than 4 million Syrians have fled the violence in their homeland to seek refuge in neighboring countries.
5. The first of thousands of British vacationers have returned home from Tunisia after a warning that another terror attack is "highly likely".
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: "And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever."
Our second coming quote for today is from Andrew Murray. He said: "There is such a danger of our being so occupied with the things that are to come more than with him who is to come."
1. US-led coalition aircraft unleashed a series of airstrikes targeting the Islamic State group’s stronghold of Raqqa in eastern Syria, killing at least 10 militants and wounding many others.
2. The Syrian army and Lebanese Hezbollah fighters said on Sunday they had entered a rebel-held city on the second day of a major offensive to capture the border area around the Beirut-Damascus highway.
3. Speaking at the opening of his weekly cabinet meeting, Netanyahu said that "what's coming out of the nuclear talks in Vienna is not a breakthrough, it's a breakdown."
4. Greeks voted overwhelmingly “No” on Sunday in a historic bailout referendum, defying warnings from across Europe that rejecting new austerity terms for fresh financial aid would set their country on a path out of the euro.
5. Tunisia’s President declared a state of emergency on Saturday, saying the Islamist militant attack on a beach hotel that killed 38 foreigners had left the country “in a state of war”.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
*LIVE* from TUNISIA The ‘SECRET NEWS’, the NEWS BEHIND the NEWS, then Professor Frank Romano, author of the books Storm over Morocco & "Love and Terror in the Middle East, 3rd Edition. Frank joins Kevin Bull with Katie (Research) LIVE on Free Thinking Voice [The Earth Needs Rebels Show] broadcast on http://freethinkingvoice.tv/ on Monday the 28th of April. LIVE at 10am-12pm PST; 11am-1pm MT; 12pm-2pm CT; 1pm-3pm EST; 6pm-8pm GMT London/Dublin.
The Supreme Court of the United States sodomizes America - and that's just the beginning of the horrors to come; "[W]hen one side plays the identity politics game so aggressively, it forces others to play it as well. Those of us who want politics to mean less in life are forced to choose a side"; ChiComm cyberattack casualities reach THIRTY-TWO MILLION; Hillary Clinton snubs Nutroots Nation and continues to plummet in the polls; Chris Christie to waddle into 2016 GOP presidential race; The Left's all-out war on American history; U.S. tags Cuba, Iran as harsh rights abusers, for some odd reason; Lerner hard-drive crash due to “impact of some sort”; Thousands expected at Obama's Charleston Black Klan rally; and ISIS attacks in France and Tunisia.
A group of conservative activists join us tonight to discuss a variety of challenges facing America and what we're doing about it.
SCOTUScare, gay marriage, terrorism in France, Tunisia, Kuwait, organized effort to unseat Sisi... there's plenty to talk about.
Listen to this special editiion of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This program brings you our regular PANW reports with dispatches on events in South Africa in the aftermath of the release of the Farlam Commission Report on the Marikana Massacre; the ongoing response to the attacks on a tourist resort in Tunisia; fuel shortages in Egypt; and the increasing hostility towards the International Criminal Court (ICC) throughout Africa and the world due to the persecution of the Sudan government. The second hour features an interview with Toronto Bluesologist Norman Otis Richmond on the history and contemporary significance of Black Music Month. In the final hour we conclude our Black Music Month commemoration with two radio dramatizations from the CBS Radio Workshop of 1948 highlighting the contributions of Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Webster Phenomena (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- 1083 WGKS RADIO ITS CLUBTIME (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)