SORT BY Relevancy
Join Tulsa Police Radio as we discuss how you can avoid being the victim of identity theft. A Tulsa Police Fraud Detective will join to discuss this issue. As usual, we will be taking your calls and our regular segments of the weekly most wanted and the hero of the week is definite must hear.
Mufon Ron and Blueshift talk about the local segment on Tulsa Ok's News Channel 8 airing on the the 10 o'clock newscast 02/26/2014.
Join The Gist of Freedom as we talk with Joyce Gaines about her family's legacy, surviving three generations of Race Uprisings;
Black Wall Street (Tulsa Oklahoma), WATTS and Rodney King.
Ferguson Activists set up voter registration tables near a makeshift memorial for Brown and the QuikTrip convenience store that has become a gathering base for protesters. The efforts were organized by local clergy with the help of the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
Missouri Republican Party executive director Matt Wills called the actions "disgusting" and told Breitbart News the activists are "fanning the political flames."
It's Time To MARCH, all of us, to our Polls and Vote for our Candidates! Mark Your Calendar November 4th is Election Day Take Mike Brown, Eric Garner and Ferguson into your poll booth!
Local resident Debra Reed, who set up a voter registration tent near the memorial, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch they are "trying to make young people understand that this is how to change things."
Demand An Agenda that addresses these issues:
Stop And Frisk, Stand Your Ground, Prison Reform, Police Residency Requirements and School
David Miller of www.daretobeking.net reports his observations live from Tulsa, Oklahoma - home of the Black Wall Street that was bombed and burned to the ground in 1921 in what became the first instance of the USA bombing its own citizens. David reminds us of the accomplishments there, in spite of racial hatred; over 600 businesses were there before the race riots and massacres in 1921. David is optimisitic still regarding his primary target market, black youth. Excited to put books in their hands, David continues to spreak his education ministry.
Join Tulsa Police Radio as we discuss how homicides are investigated and our special guest will be a Cold Case Homicide Investigator. Captain Paul Fields will join us to discuss his recent 11 week journey at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia. As usual, we will be taking your calls and our regular segments of the weekly most wanted and the hero of the week is definite must hear.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (150 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (66 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (23 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (20 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (9 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)