SORT BY Relevancy
Bedroom Fun Segment time again. Our show will be about all about the NEW!!!
Heat up your bedroom with some Pure Romance; with my very special guest Beth Robinson the Top Consultant with Pure Romance. She will be giving some advice and telling us what new for you in Pure Romance Products. Spice up the New Year and say good-bye to the dull side of things.
42 million people in the US alone complain of constipation. It’s no wonder we’re a constipated nation with our chronic stress and inflammatory diet. There are also people out there who are constipated and don’t even realize it.
If you have healthy bowels, then you should be eliminating waste 1-3 times per day, and your stool should be a 4 or 5 on the Bristol Stool Chart. If you are eliminating less than once per day, then you are constipated. If you have to strain and spend 30 minutes on the toilet, then you are constipated.
While many people just try to fix it themselves and resort to over-the-counter laxatives and enemas, these remedies are not safe long-term.
In this episode I'll discuss a few natural remedies that can help improve your elimination and help you start feeling better.
SHOW NOTES: This episode is part of our JOYFUL ART OF BUSINESS™ series wherein we explore how to combine the positive benefits of our professional endeavors (“business”) with the overall positive emotional return on our efforts (“joy”). Our episode topic is, “Replace ‘TRY’ with ‘DO’!”
Words matter. "I'm going to try to...(get a new job, buy a house, get in shape, complete my degree, etc.). What does that really mean?
Definition of TRY:
": to make an effort to do something : to attempt to accomplish or complete something"
Try. (n.d.). Retrieved July 13, 2014, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/try
Definition of DO:
to bring to pass : carry out
Do. (n.d.). Retrieved July 13, 2014, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/do
When you say that you are "going to try" or that you are "trying" it does not mean anything. It leads to confusion as some people will erroneously interpret your language to mean that you are going to do what you are referencing (and will be frustrated when you do not take action). Other people will interpret your language to simply mean that you had a thought about the issue but that you are not going to be expected to follow through and complete the task.
Take ownership of your language and clarify your terminology. If you mean that you are going to actually complete a task, replace the word "try" with "do!"
© Courtney Anderson Enterprises LLC
"If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, again!" A refrain we have heard since childhood. I've seen it time and time again.Most people don't follow through on their business ideas or dreams because... Learn a little bit about yourself and how others have never given up.
TRY LOVE, TRY NOT JUDGING TRULY, TRY NOT HATING TRULY WE ARE REALLY AT A POINT IN THIS WORLD WHERE THESE IDIOTS THINK WORDS IS RACISM OR WORDS IS EQUIVALENT TO ACTION JESUS CHRIST HOW DUMB CAN YOU PPL BE? AS FAR AS ME I SAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID I BRING FACTS THE FACTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED I HAVE HELPED EVERYONE MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS OR EVER WILL I GAVE EVERYONE YOUR WAY OUT LOVE!!!!!! PERIOD PEOPLE ARE STUPID CLEARLY THEY'RE BRAINWASHED THEY'VE ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE DEHUMANIZED AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT I'VE WATCHED IT MY WHOLE LIFE IT'S PATHETIC IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT NOBODY ELSES ALL YOU'VE BEEN TOLD I HAVE BEEN TOLD I STILL CHOSE THE RIGHT PATH YOU ALL CHOSE THE WRONG ONE FUCK YOU
For some reason, last night this program did not play at the scheduled time. Thus, the 2nd try. The message is The Star of the Show is Jesus. There's extra Christmas music both before and after the message and Ed gives a special opening segment. My prayer is that this show is a blessing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- 65620 (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)