SORT BY Relevancy
Acme Packing Company's Evan "Tex" Western and Aron Yohannes (that's pronounced Yo-hahn-es, Tex) review the Green Bay Packers' 31-24 come from behind win over the New York Jets and preview their Week 3 matchup with the NFC North rival Detroit Lions.
Acme Packing Company's Jason Hirschhorn and Brendan Kennedy discuss the Packers' Week 1 loss at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks.
Acme Packing Company's Brendan Kennedy and Jason Hirschhorn preview Packers training camp with a look at the offense.
Acme Packing Company's Brendan Kennedy and Jason Hirschhorn complete their preview of Packers training camp with a look at the defense.
ROBOTZ OF THE COMPANY
EPISODE #67 - Praise the Company (Part Two of Three)
Written by Jonithan Patrick Russell
Rated U - for Universal Audiences! NOW PLAYING!!
One of the Botz has kept a secret for all this time! Who is it, and what is this secret?! All will be revealed! Plus, the Botz learn a bit more about the mysterious force behind the Company! Who or what is it? And why is Cypher Con so hell-bent on the Company's destruction? More questions?! A few answers are coming your way! (Duration: 25:25)
Visit their Website at: http://dreamrealmsite.com
As part of our continuing coverage of the Year in The Life winners Scout and Freightos we will be airing, on a quarterly basis, interviews with members of their respective executive teams regarding the previous quarter in terms of successes, challenges and set-backs, as well as looking to the future.
We will also talk about current industry develops and what they mean to the company. In this segment we will focus on mobile computing and supply chain finance.
Joining me today is Scout Co-Founder & VP of Business Development Andrew Durlak.
NOTE: Follow The Year in the Life 2014 Series on Twitter #YRiLife2014
Sauce the way your grandma made it! About a year ago, Matt Gallira founded The Atlantic Ave Co., an artisanal sauce company. All products share hand-crafted qualities: small batch sauces start with fresh herb-infused organic extra virgin olive oil, San Marzano tomatoes, Cabernet Sauvignon, and carefully sourced ingredients like hand-made Pancetta and imported Porcini mushrooms. After quitting his job as a financial services recruit in Boston, Matt came home to NJ to make sauce. “... I guess one day I got enough compliments from it that I thought maybe I could do this professionally.” He began by selling gift baskets and jars on Black Friday at the Garden State Plaza Mall. Matt says the problem with sauce in grocery stores is their industrial production. Companies mass produce sauce by passing very hot steam through the ingredients instead of cooking them. But the difficulties of giving artisanal care to large amounts of sauce are apparent. “At a certain point this sauce needs to slow cook for two and a half hours. That’s why no one makes it this way… it’s hard to scale up.” This is the 2nd of a 3-part series on food entrepreneurs. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed,” said Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s. An entrepreneur is someone who sees an opportunity, sizes up its value, and finds the resources to make it work. Entrepreneurs are typically innovators introducing something new to the marketplace, putting a different spin on a product – and willing to take a risk for their success. Find out from Matt what it took to launch his product. After the interview, check After Hours at Jersey Coastal Live for more info.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (256 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (25 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- DerekLambert (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (11 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (0 chatters)