SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Kelly is the founder of Affinity Development Inc. Kelly has an extensive background in helping women who have been batterded and traumatized. As someone who has had those experiences and has succesfully overcome them in her own life she is now in a place where she is powerfully equipted to help others on that path of recovery and empowerment. Join us for this powerful show.
in Self Help
Technically, our topic is “Parenting A Child In Crisis”, but after preparing the show we've decided it should really be called, “Proof that Trauma Can Be Overcome.” Here’s why…. With four fantastic survivor guests we'll cover: impact of trauma ways to begin moving forward delayed onset of post-trauma symptoms isolation the power of simple acts the benefit of alternative therapies making something meaningful come out of trauma An
in Self Help
This week we have heard a lot about domestic abuse and domestic violence in the news...
Jodi Arias trial is over and she is sentenced.....
The three young ladies freed from their kidnappers this week..,,
WE ARE GOING TO SOUND OFF ABOUT HOW TRAUMATIZING IT CAN BE TO BE IN AN ENVIROMENT OF ABUSE!
in Self Help
Tonight as we talk about the Abuse Recovery Survivor we look into their relationships? What about those we choose as partners? Do we really know if they are SAFE, SUPPORTIVE, UNDERSTANDING? Are we creating our own drama & turmoil without realizing it in ourselves?
The patterns we are used to functioning in as person's after abuse is one of high alert response. This often keeps us on our toes at all times. So what happens when things are suddenly safe? We are talking about changing our living habits, functioning in a peaceful environment. Come on over and join the discussion!!
Trish will be hosting topics you can share with your co-workers, family, friends, communities; how can we begin to change our world to provide better, safer, homes for our children? A change will not begin until mankind becomes responsible for the protection of ALL CHILDREN, but we can spark a new hope by creating encouragement, inspiration and most of all, discussion.
Ms. Patricia 'Trish' McKnight, is author of her own true horror story, 'My Justice' and has been speaking/advocating about the truth of these generational taught behaviors of abuse and family violence within our homesfor the past three years. She has seen first hand how the crimes within her childhood existence has cycled into the lives of her grandchildren; all from the beginning emotional trauma acted against one little girl.
Let's talk about 'Generation No More'!! This is a broadcasted community outreach program of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. This show in no way is a form of professional psychological or therapeutic assistance. Trish is a Certified DV Advocate & Trainer in abuse recovery.
in Self Help
Tonight our broadcast on the Generation No More discussion will be looking into the dark reality of Child Sexual Abuse. This is a show important whether you work with children or are just a concerned adult who wants to know more about the dangers of this very silent crime. We begin at 9pm eastern/ 8pm central/ 6pm pacific time. Our call in number is 347-215-7754 for your questions, comments, shares. You can also connect with many others by signing into blogtalk with any social ID to join in our chatroom commentary during every broadcast.
What is child sexual abuse? Most of us can answer this with the response of Molestation or ANY sexual contact with a child under the age of 18. Do you know however that this is a crime? Do you know what behaviors to watch for in those young children who are unable to tell us what's going on? Do you understand how to bring about conversation with a young child about sexual abuse? Do you know what Pedophiles and Predators look for in their victims?
These are many of the topic points shared on our website to help you spot and rescue a victim. Tonight we are talking about this live with you, in massive detail, so that you will be better prepared to spot harm to your child or perhaps a child next door, down the street, or in your classroom.
We strive to bring you the very best of our broadcasting and hope to encourage your interest and live participation during the shows. Our archives are always available to listen at your convenience, however with live shows you also get the pleasure of connecting with many others in the mission of protecting our children, giving them a better world tomorrow, being their voice and strong advocates within your homes, communities, schools.
This is a broadcast of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. Our shows are not intended as any form of legal or psychological professional help. We highly recommend seeking counseling and/or legal advocacy when abuse happens.
Join us for another edition of ICERM Radio.
For this episode, we shall discuss "Reconciliation and Forgiveness after Deadly Violence: Transforming Tragedy and Trauma into Healing» with Dr. Ani Kalayjian, Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress and President, Association for Trauma Outreach & Prevention.
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 11 am in ET New York.
Founded in 1990, the Association for Trauma Outreach & Prevention (ATOP), partners of Meaningfulword, has achieved international recognition as a leader in training humanitarian outreach professionals as well as responding to two decades of global and local disasters.
Meaningfulworld Humanitarian Outreach teams make a daily difference in people's lives helping to transform tragedy and trauma into healing through post trauma growth, guidance and meaning-making through a new world view.
Ask yourself ...Ask your friends...Ask your colleagues... What makes your world more meaningful? Join us to share your views/experiences or to ask Dr. Ani Kalayjian your questions. To participate, dial: +1-(347) 989-8294 when the show is on. International calls will be accepted.
Did you ever think that creativity could release trauma and that recovery could actually be a fun experience? If you said “no,” then this episode is for you! My first guest, Douglas Eby, discussed how creativity has a way of melting away trauma. My second guest, Dr. Marlo Archer, discussed how the feeling of fun can change your entire recovery perspective. Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Each show will be devoted to getting free from the slavery of abuse in new ways through the pragmatic tools of access consciousness. Dr Lisa and Ricky will dialogue about abuse and trauma and draw from personal experiences and professional expertise. Callers will be invited to ask questions durings this talk show and experience Ricky and Dr. Lisa facilitate them out of the 'stickiness' of abuse to the thriving potent being they truly be. These calls are intended to support and empower the wellness, wholeness and potency of all beings. It is designed for you to take your power back and reclaim your rightful life!
Michele Rosenthal shares her story of surviving an illness so rare none of her doctors had seen it. As a teenager she nearly died. As an adult she has struggled to overcome the shock of medical trauma and its aftermath. Having suffered with undiagnosed PTSD for 25 years and then finding her path to wellness, Michele became a certified professional coach to enable her to help others. "But my particular trauma is inconsequential. While we are all individual in our traumas, our Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms and experience is universal. I had a chat the other day with a Gulf War vet who experienced the same PTSD emotional landscape as I described myself. So there you are, PTSD is an equal opportunity invader."When I returned from the hospital PTSD set in almost immediately. I developed a bad case of insomnia, flashbacks, and nightmares. I walked around every day terrified that another trauma would occur and this time, I would not survive. Various and subtle survival mechanisms got put in place. I was hypervigilant, hyperaroused and hyperaware. I attempted to control everything about my body and immediate surroundings. I strove to make myself feel safe – and drove myself crazy in the process."Michele dedicates herself to teaching audiences how to transform from powerless to powerful. She shares what she has learned about facing life's challenges, personal strength, responsibility, and wellness. She shares her three-step process for beginning to make changes immediately, both emotionally and scientifically.Michele Rosenthal's website is http://healmyptsd.comShe also has a radio show called Changing Directions, and a book BEFORE THE WORLD INTRUDED. You have enormous healing potential. The goal is to learn how to access it and be well again.
This episode is being rebroadcast from Michele’s original radio show, “Your Life After Trauma.” An extraordinary technological breakthrough currently being used at Walter Reed Medical is allowing doctors to read the needs of everyone’s brain individually and help doctors treat disorders such as PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, and many more. In this episode, Michele chatted with Brian Harvey about how this technology has changed his life and with the CEO of CNS Response, George Carpenter about how he is changing the direction of millions of people with his company’s technology. Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Has it ever crossed your mind that you can actually interrupt your dreaming and use the information as part of your recovery? Well, you can! My guest on this episode was Dr. Bruce Dow, dream expert. Dr. Dow explained why dreams happen and what happens to our system. He also shared tips, ideas, and information on how to control our dreams. Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Channel Panel (343 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- AlimBey (87 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (66 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (20 chatters)
- DDP Radio (20 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (18 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- dtm radio (14 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (14 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Rev Max Ryan (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (11 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Ahura Z (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Karen Tate (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- LCS (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (5 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (5 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- Billy D Online (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Pauly D (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (2 chatters)
- Inside the Ropes X Boxing Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BlueLight Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (0 chatters)