SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Vincent Bacote is the featured guest on Transformed Traveler today. Our discussion is about finding your purpose in life through adventure travel.
FIND MEANING IN YOUR WORK
New Documentary Connects Your Identity in Christ to Your Daily Vocation
(Naples, FL) Everyone does NOT have a dream job.Millions of people have unfulfilling jobs and are unhappy in their work. But what if we are looking at our work all wrong? A new documentary is challenging Christians to look at work in a whole new way. Going On Vocation bucks the popular trend in today’s culture to “follow your bliss” and reveals how you can connect your identity Christ to any vocation and find your calling.
"If we do not connect our faith to our work then Christianity becomes nothing more than a leisure time activity," says Dr. Greg Forster, program director at the Kern Family Foundation. Faith should not be turned off when we are on the job. Faith should permeate our attitudes and our actions in every aspect of life.
“Viewing our work as serving God and serving others is transformational if we truly grab a hold of that concept,” says Dr. Chris Armstrong, a faculty member in Biblical and Theological Studies at Wheaton College. “We can find joy in helping people in a God-honoring way”
Going on Vocation is a two-part documentary teaching series. Through personal stories of ordinary people at work and expert insight and advice from some of today’s leading voices on faith and work, viewers will discover that vocation or calling is about much more than a paid job.
This show is presented by Rowman & Littlefield, debuting Life Lessons from Family Vacations on June 7th, 2015. Order today at www.amazon.com or www.rowman.com.
The Transformed Traveler show features the wisdom of NY Times writer Stephanie Rosenbloom as she unpeals the "travel onion" on what friends/buddies to travel with.
It's all about PACE, TASTE and INTEREST.
This show is sponsored by Life Lessons from Family Vacations, debuting June 2015 from Rowman & Littlefield, presented by AAA Colorado. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for deep discounts on this hilarious book.
The Transformed Traveler welcomes Expedia to discuss upcoming summer vacations.
After months of freezing temperatures, it’s FINALLY time to plan a warm weather getaway. And while Florida beaches and Caribbean cruises usually top the list for many travelers, our next guest has some alternative deals to get you to the water’s edge.
Joining us live from Seattle with the inside scoop is Expedia Senior Editor and all-around travel expert Sarah Gavin.
1. Traditionally, Memorial Day weekend is one of the most popular weekends for travelers to hit the beach. Do you have any destination ideas to help us avoid the beach crowds?
2. What are some of the best options out there to get the most for your money this summer?
3. Being smart and aware of your surroundings when traveling abroad is key. Do you have any tips for travelers to remain safe and sound?
4. Are there certain parts of Mexico that are better travel destinations for families versus couples looking for a quick getaway?
Biography - Sarah Gavin
As Head of Communications for Expedia, Sarah Waffle Gavin holds responsibility for corporate and consumer media relations, influential programs across press, bloggers, and social media for the Expedia brand. Foodie, tech geek, traveler and mom of four, when she's not strolling through the shops of Manhattan or sitting poolside in Mexico, she hangs her hat in the burbs of Seattle, Washington at the intersection of travel, technology, and motherhood.
This show is presented by Rowman Littlefield's latest book- Life Lessons from Family Vacation. Purchase at www.amazon.com today.
The Transformed Traveler features Michael Jason Sherman, MA
Creator of The Solo Travel Solution Transformational Program
Author of "The Zen of Solo Travel" - A Philosophical Memoir
Simon and Susan Veness returns to The Transformed Traveler to share his latest sensory adventures. Hear about their extraordinary trip from Jacksonville up the east coast to Savannah.
This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for discounts on America's favorite travel journals.
Sara Safari joins Transformed Traveler show to discuss climbing Mt. Everest. This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for discounts
Transformed Traveler welcomes back Sandy Salle of Hills of Africa.
This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtravelers.com for great discounts.
Some pundits are saying that a complete reset of the the economy is in order or is perhaps even inevitable.
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon argue that nobody is thinking nearly big enough, or long-term enough about re-setting the economy. Accordingly, they present a modest proposal for changing the economy: MAKE EVERYTHING FREE.
How do we go about making everything free? We start with some of the big stuff:
FREE PAYCHECK / FREE OWNERSHIP
Your hosts discuss how all these ideas can work together, and why FREE DIRT might be a deciding factor. Join us!
Are you a Spirit-filled Christian? If so, what do you think about everyday? Is the majority of your thoughts centered on Christ and His word? Do you meditate on the teachings of Jesus and wisdom from above? Do you take captive every thought that sets itself up against the knowledge of God? These are some of the questions you have to ask yourself if you want to press on to holiness, maturity, and mind renewal. Listen in and be blessed by this very important word and key to spiritual victory in Christ!
Transformed Traveler welcomes back Wanda Radetti, awarded The World's Top Travel Specialist for Croatia by Conde Nast.
This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for details.
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon explore future-related developments beginning with a piece from the Economist on why we should move forward (cautiously) with artificial intelligence. If you want a quick lesson in how much the world has changed in recent years, get your head around these ideas:
1. It's an article on aritificial general intelligence in the Economist
2. It takes the idea of AI seriously and points out the risks
3. It says we should go ahead with it.
Welcome to the future, folks!
Tesla's home battery business goes viral
NASA's Impossible Drive
IBM's Watson supercomputer to speed up cancer care
Cars without Windows?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (452 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- AlimBey (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Seth Everett (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- The Red Carpet2 (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)