SORT BY Relevancy
The Transformed Traveler show features the wisdom of NY Times writer Stephanie Rosenbloom as she unpeals the "travel onion" on what friends/buddies to travel with.
It's all about PACE, TASTE and INTEREST.
This show is sponsored by Life Lessons from Family Vacations, debuting June 2015 from Rowman & Littlefield, presented by AAA Colorado. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for deep discounts on this hilarious book.
The Transformed Traveler welcomes Expedia to discuss upcoming summer vacations.
After months of freezing temperatures, it’s FINALLY time to plan a warm weather getaway. And while Florida beaches and Caribbean cruises usually top the list for many travelers, our next guest has some alternative deals to get you to the water’s edge.
Joining us live from Seattle with the inside scoop is Expedia Senior Editor and all-around travel expert Sarah Gavin.
1. Traditionally, Memorial Day weekend is one of the most popular weekends for travelers to hit the beach. Do you have any destination ideas to help us avoid the beach crowds?
2. What are some of the best options out there to get the most for your money this summer?
3. Being smart and aware of your surroundings when traveling abroad is key. Do you have any tips for travelers to remain safe and sound?
4. Are there certain parts of Mexico that are better travel destinations for families versus couples looking for a quick getaway?
Biography - Sarah Gavin
As Head of Communications for Expedia, Sarah Waffle Gavin holds responsibility for corporate and consumer media relations, influential programs across press, bloggers, and social media for the Expedia brand. Foodie, tech geek, traveler and mom of four, when she's not strolling through the shops of Manhattan or sitting poolside in Mexico, she hangs her hat in the burbs of Seattle, Washington at the intersection of travel, technology, and motherhood.
This show is presented by Rowman Littlefield's latest book- Life Lessons from Family Vacation. Purchase at www.amazon.com today.
The Transformed Traveler features Michael Jason Sherman, MA
Creator of The Solo Travel Solution Transformational Program
Author of "The Zen of Solo Travel" - A Philosophical Memoir
Simon and Susan Veness returns to The Transformed Traveler to share his latest sensory adventures. Hear about their extraordinary trip from Jacksonville up the east coast to Savannah.
This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for discounts on America's favorite travel journals.
Sara Safari joins Transformed Traveler show to discuss climbing Mt. Everest. This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for discounts
Transformed Traveler welcomes back Sandy Salle of Hills of Africa.
This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtravelers.com for great discounts.
Transformed Traveler welcomes back Wanda Radetti, awarded The World's Top Travel Specialist for Croatia by Conde Nast.
This show is presented by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for details.
The Transformed Traveler discusses sensory travel with the incomparable Pauline Frommer.
The Frommer family has made a lasting mark on how we travel. From generation to generation, their family's focus on our enjoyment as travelers has literally changed the landscape of the $15 trillion travel industry.
In 1957, Arthur Frommer, a young corporal in the U.S. Army, wrote a travel guide for American GIs in Europe, and then produced a civilian version called Europe on $5 a Day. The book ranked popular landmarks and sights in order of importance and included suggestions on how to travel around Europe on a budget. It was the first travel guide to show Americans that they could afford to travel in Europe. Arthur Frommer returned to the United States and began practicing law. During that time, he continued to write and also began to self-publish guidebooks to additional destinations, including New York, Mexico, Hawaii, Japan and the Caribbean. Call into 646-727-2255 and talk live with Pauline Frommer.
This show is sponsored by AAA and their world class travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for discounts on America's favorite travel journals.
A decade and a half ago, WebVan, a same-day grocery delivery service, crashed and burned in what was probably the most spectacular failure of the original dot-com bust. Many lessons were learned from the Webvan story, but were they the right lessons? Today Amazon, Wal-Mart and others are scaling up same-day delivery while a company like Deliv might just be the next Uber.
What happened? What changed?
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon explore some of the possible differences between the world of WebVan and our world by looking at some interesting current news items:
Consider Pitching A “Virtual Startup” To Your Boss
How successful people work less—and get more done
Nest CEO Tony Fadell on the Future of the Internet
In 2025, IKEA Thinks Your Kitchen Will Include Drones
Wait, what does any of this have to do with same-day delivery? Tune in and explore.
Former Folgers/P&G brand manager Margaret Swallow has developed a work program in the coffee farms of Guatemala. She is a true transformed traveler, created change throughout the world, while enjoying the sensory wonders of travels.
This show is presented by AAA and their 53 million members. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com to purchase America's favorite travel journals at a discount.
Think you know the future? Well, think again.
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon present a list of 10 potentially startling, mystifying, and some downright shocking things that are in your future, or the world's future, that you may have not thought of or even heard about before.
So, granted, it should probably be called "10 things you PROBABLY" don't know about the future." But if you don't know even one of them...let's just say that any one item on the list has the potential to change everything.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Odwirafo (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Enter Youse Interviews (0 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (0 chatters)