SORT BY Relevancy
Matty Matt will be back next wed his wife just had a new baby, congradulations !
HUMB WED WUTH gODLILI44
Amanda Ruggeri of Revealed Rome shares some tips on how to use Rome's public transportation.
1. Using the Metro - buying tickets, how getting lost is VERY hard to do, avoiding pickpockets, why there are so many stairs to get to the platform, and prices.
2. Cabs - hailing a cab, prices, avoiding the scams. I know cabs aren't public transportation, but it's important to talk about them.
3. Buses - where to buy your tickets, not getting fined, how to enjoy the bus lines to experience more of Rome.
4. Trams - Getting to the outskirts of Rome, enjoying the ride.
5. Flat Rate fare from the Airports to Rome's center in a cab - prices.
6. A couple of funny stories so you will all learn from our mistakes.
Visit Amanda's site to read her tips too: http://bit.ly/13U7GV7 & http://bit.ly/17DBQOJ
Share in the chat and reach out and help a Soldier let him or her know we care.
Live Chat: A Soldier battle with PTSD war on the home front
A Soldier’s Story the silent war of veterans returning home with post traumatic stress anger and turning alcoholism and drugs to ease the pain and suffering . The alienation and the battle to get help from a country they vowed to defend. The worst leg of the battle in fought on the home front when they get home. Most Americans may not be aware of “The Soldier’s Story” the adjustments, the sight of trauma in the battle field, lost of family and relationships and the let down of government these situations are almost too much to bare for some soldier
Tonight we sit down with Alex Gillespie to discuss the Railbook, a new social media website designed for railfans by railfans. Call in at 1-858-777-5957 to ask your questions. Please keep questions on topic. As a side note, we have been having some minor audio issues, so please bare with any arising problems.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress