SORT BY Relevancy
So much has been going on in the world lately. Although I hate to be consumed with watching the news and hearing bad news, it still is good to be up on current events. There were a couple headlines that stood out to me. Eric Garner, the black man who died from being placed in a chokehold by the NYPD, Ray RIce and his recent suspension from playing football because of his domestic violence dispute and then there's the rape case with the 16 year old name Jada. These events have the public in an uproar. Especially all over social media, if you haven't seen one of these events spoken about you have atleast seen one. I rarely do hot topic shows but I felt this would be a good opportunity to hear what my peers think about some of these sensitive matters. Of course the phone lines will be open at 347-855-8637. Show starts at 7pm EST! I want to hear from my listeners! Don't forget to my follow my Instagram page @_beezy__ to follow my #BZTOPICS.
Discussing the Melo deal. How he will fit in the triangle offense.
Cleanthony Ealry. Reviewing the Knicks draft picks and more!
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics,
"The Discussion" and so much more....
- Panel Group
- The Wright On Point Hot Topic: Man Tells Wife He Was Joking When He Proposed 20 Years Ago...
- Filmmaker Brittani Nightengale....her movie 'Engaging', she's engaging and we want you to join our panel on
"The Discussion" on the various aspects and insights of this film and join us live on air with this filmmaker and producer for all the details, inside information and background of her vision...
"Let's support our Christian Filmmakers. Any one can make a film but it's not fully complete until it's been viewed or it's just a home video..." - Pastor J. Rouse
We want to hear your thoughts, opinions and comments. Message us here on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or connect with us on Twitter @pastorrouseshow
- Jermaine Cowan & CDH Dual DIgital CD Release Party update and info covered by Pastor J. Rouse/Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Are you happy that Fisher is now coaching the Knicks?
Update on the Melo situation
What are your thoughts on the Knicks trade with the Mavs? Examining the trade.
Are you happy with who the Knicks drafted?
Examining the Knicks current roster. Talk about how things are looking.
We welcome your calls for a free reading!
Need some guidance on a particular issue?
Have a question about what's going on in your life?
Need some insight into how best to move forward?
We're open for your questions!
For best results and to accommodate as many callers as possible, please limit your question to one topic and be specific.
Examples of questions:
why am I having trouble finding a job?
why am I having trouble with my love relationships?
why am I having trouble with my finances?
what seems to be blocking me from ___________?
why do I keep experiencing ____________ whenever I ____________?
how can I heal my relationship with ___________?
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; Jeremiah 1:5KJV
"In recent years, revolutionary discoveries in neuroscience and development psychology have transformed our understanding of infant development. We now know that starting from conception, the infant brain is wired by the environment. Everything that the infant experiences in his mother's womb and after birth leaves a permanent imprint on the brain"TOMORROW'S BABY: The art and science of parenting from conception through infancy; Verny, T.A, M. D., and Weinstraub, P. (2002) Newyork, London, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, Simon and Schuster
About The Show
The newest talk show on BlogTalkRadio makes its debut as the poetry and essay corner where your host, Gaderia Lightbourn along with her Co-host, Gregory Taylor, Music Visionary will share with you every Sunday Evening eye opening discussions in relation to renditions of her personal poetry’s and essays protruding from out of the Heart. We invite you our listening audience to actively entertain us as we seek to dissect, unearth and put in prospect the spoken and written word as it relates to present state of Africans in the Diaspora. We also encourage you who are following us by Blog Talk, Twitter and Facebook to call in and share in our discussion. Additionally, we also invite you Poets and Essayists to be our guest, and share your work with us as it relates to us in our time Africans in the Diaspora.
Join Host Live Chats
- ADR CoXHost (14 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (12 chatters)
- Absolute Bible Truth (9 chatters)
- Spiritual Tennessee (5 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)