SORT BY Relevancy
CEO in 10 features Ed Tazzia of Sycamore and Company to talk about the trend of hiring “innovation executives” and Innovation Engineering program.. Call into 646-727-2255 to ask Ed questions.
Join us at the campfire for an update on all the Up-Coming Guest and Features on Storytellers Campfire and StoryTales and The Golden Ark of Treasure!
Listen to the announcements for Up-Coming Shows!
Torsha Lynn’s life has thrown her a few curve balls, but as they say, the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. Even through immense heartbreak and incredible joy, one thing has always been clear: she was meant to be a singer. Returning to her life’s passion to release her sophomore album, “Inappropriate,” which has already been hailed by critics for its “flawless vocals, hypnotic melodies and epic anthems,” Torsha’s latest album promises to deliver a unique R&B style sure to draw in listeners with her powerful voice and sound.
From an early age, Torsha, a Dallas, TX native and resident, filled her home with song: she was singing solos in her church choir at just four years old, competing in statewide competitions by middle school, singing in an all-female musical group throughout high school, joining the choir and band in junior high and high school. By the time she started college, on a full scholarship to Texas Christian University, she began to sing professionally.
I literally walked off the graduation stage and into a studio to produce my first solo album with Michael Lloyd, former vice president of A&R at MGM Records, and Emmy award winning songwriter Greg O’Connor.”
Torsha had immediate success, but then life and tragedy got in the way. One of her first songs was selected as the trailer for the movie “Love Hurts,” and while she was marketing her first single, Torsha and her husband got pregnant then lost the baby during the third trimester. The experience was so traumatic that she walked away from everything and opened Snug Pet Resort in San Diego at the age of 25.
Listen live by calling 646-595-4937.
Twitter announces new features coming to the social network; Alibaba's market cap continues to balloon; Google's music subscription service will launch next week and Americans believe their privacy is being violated. WSJ's Mathew Passy has details on those stories and more.
Fountains and water features have been around for thousands of years. Today's fountains and water features are some of the greatest in history; incorporating choreographed dancing waters, music and sound effects, lighting, and pyrotechnics. Join Mike Gannon, host of The Pond Hunter Radio Broadcast, when he is joined by Russ Sitter "The Fountaineer". Russ designs and engineers fountains and water features that can be found around the world. Check out this fascinating discussion on todays water feature design concepts and the technology that goes into a great water feature.
The Pond Hunter Radio Broadcast is in the pursuit of all things aquatic and broadcasts live Wednesdays at 8pm EST, and available for download anytime.
Call in and join the discussion at 914.803.4557
You can check out more with The Pond Hunter at:
Barbara's solo singing career was preceded by a stint as a vocalist in the popular Portland, Oregon band, Pepe and the Bottle Blondes. The group appeared with the Oregon Symphony Pops, the Britt Festival in Jackson, Oregon, and in venues throughout Oregon as well as in Reno and Seattle. In 2002, Barbara went solo, and since then has been performing throughout the Pacific Northwest with regular engagements in such premier venues as Jimmy Mak's, the Liberty Theater in Astoria, the Heathman and Benson Hotels, and the Allison. She has also appeared at Portland's Cathedral Park Jazz Festival and the Portland Jazz Festival.
The concept for Rock Me Sweet came from Barbara's dear friend Tom Nunan, an executive producer of many films and TV shows including the Oscar-winning “Best Picture,” Crash. Tom suggested taking rock anthems originally recorded by male artists and slowing the tempos down to give them a smoky torch ballad feel. "Once we brought the tempos down, the emotions and stories contained in the lyrics emerged so clearly. I began to love these songs more and more, and to gain new admiration for the artists who conceived them,” she says.
Please join us by calling in live at 646-595-4937.
A performer from a very young age, singer, dancer and model Farrah Washington is making her musical debut with the release of her first official EP, Neoteric, in October 2014. Even though she is rather shy, Farah is no stranger to the spotlight and she comes alive when she sings – opening her heart and letting her fans in.
Farah started singing when she was just six years old and by middle school she began to compete in talent shows. Even though she did not win, Farah was not discouraged. She joined the high school dance team, built her confidence as a performer, began to write songs and worked hard to develop her own sound in the recording studio.
To gain a following, Farah took to the Internet and began posting mini-projects on MySpace. In 2008 and 2009, she uploaded her first collection of songs, which she titled Rebirth Nation. As she began to acquire a fan base for her music, Farah fell into a successful modeling career. We will explore this raising star's talent as we listen to her tunes.
Amazon testing delivers via bike messengers and a new feature that let's users bid below an items listed price; Facebook is updating its search feature and Verizon has good news and bad news in the latest quarter. WSJ's Mathew Passy on those stories and more.
Trish Doolin is a long time friend of mine and also a wonderful artist in so many aspects!! I am looking forward to having her on the show. For those of you who have heard my first album, Hostile Intentions, you will know her voice from a track called, These Changing Winds where we did a duet together. She is a remarkable artist in all senses of the word. She is not only an accomplished spoken word artist, but a painter, a sculptor, a jewelry maker as well as an author! Her accolades and accomplishments don't stop there! Her professional resume is incredible!!! She has been out of the poetry scene for quite some time and I decided to extend this invitation to her in hopes of reminding her that her presense is missed!!! Please help me welcome a woman of strong creative conviction as we embark on the journey of dismantling the topics of tainted media and the arts! Trish Doolin!
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you Tainted Lucas. Many of you already know him but for those of you who don't, you are in for a treat. He is joining us amidst a busy schedule. He has a book coming out very soon and he also has several poems he wishes to share. There is also a topic of discussion we wish to tackle. One of our devoted listeners sent in the question: How can you tell if you've hurt a man's feelings. This is not going to be a male bitch session with a bunch of dudes who want to cry about how we have splinters. We will discuss the things people do to damage the very souls of a man. We will discuss it all. Respectfully. Let's talk and it would be nice if I could get more of my male callers who have a strong opinion.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (148 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (102 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (17 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)