SORT BY Relevancy
World renowned Donna Singer is an electrifying and dazzling jazz show-stopper with a remarkable repertoire of jazz, swing, rhythm and blues. Her cool, sultry, vibrant and playful voice has wowed audiences in intimate café gatherings as well as theater and concert venues. Her music is heard on 5 continents, welcome Sydney, Australia! She is a graduate of the New York Academy of Theatrical Arts, with formal training at The Julliard School.
“Singer is a first call vocalist…with effervescent
Spirit and impeccable phrasing there is certainly
no lack of talent” Brent Black, @Critical Jazz
Her latest CD "Destiny, Moment of Jazz" was submitted for a 57th Grammy Awards Nomination!!! Although we didn't get the votes, it had the jazziest most exhilarating ride of my life!!! Next she's off to the 2015 Bethany Jazz Festival, Kansas, the Glendale Music Series in Phoenix and The Center For Discovery Music Extravaganza in New York.
Tom and Rosemarie intervies Elisha DeWitt, a 21 year old musician, step mother, young woman activist and advocate who has a program entitled, "Beauty Sparkles Within" to encourage girls and young women to look within to their real beauty. She addresses bullying, self esteem, self love and confidence and core values for 'girls' of all ages to reach their dreams.
Tom invites metaphysicians and energy healers, Debbie Toomey and Rebecca Tripp to speak about their latest projects. Debbie Lynn Toomey has created a gratitude centric program for elementary school children and Rebecca speaks more about her book, The Secrets of a Metaphysical Flight Attentandt. Together they will discuss the growing profession of professional coaches.
Join Rosemarie and I as she introduces a 'life influencer' and activist from her community.
Hogan Hilling is a dad, author of six parenting books, fatherhood expert and has appeared on Oprah. Hilling has co-founded and helped establish several fatherhood networks in the USA since 1992. Hilling’s recent book Dads Behaving Dadly has received international attention. Dadly II sequel will debut in June with other Dadly books to follow.
Thomas Gagliano inspire readers to silence the inner voice of self-doubt and fear and begin living proactive, satisfying lives. Moving past addictive acting out depends on right action and right thinking. With candor and humility, the authors show readers how to work an honest recovery program and break the cycle of addictive acting out. A motivational can-do guide to making the most of one’s life. His Book!
Thomas Gagliano is a successful businessman and a high profile leader in addiction and self-help therapy. He has been featured as a keynote speaker at many meetings and conferences in New Jersey and greater New York.
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (55 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (44 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- VernonHale (8 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (6 chatters)
- Realms Revealed (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Aldon Hynes (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Book Club (1 chatters)
- NATurally Nat (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)