SORT BY Relevancy
Are you living with toddlers and experiencing terrible twos, horrific threes and power struggles? Would you love to know how to avoid and prevent the temper tantrums?
Bonnie and Thomas Liotta interview Lucia Greisbach, a mother of three year old twins and a two year old. When we connected with Lucia, her children were all over her, interupting and crying for her attention. She equipped herself with some tools and is learning how to prevent and avoid terrible twos and horrific threes.
She shares her story of what she has learned with you so you can avoid the terrible twos, horrific threes and also teenage rebellion.
Dog Talk host, Michelle Huntting, will be joined by Jennifer Shryock to talk about the new dynamic for dogs as babies grow into toddlers.
Jennifer Shryock is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC), owner of Family Paws™ LLC in Cary, NC and holds a degree in Special Education. Jennifer has written and spoken extensively about these topics. Her two programs, Dogs & Storks® and the Dogs & Toddlers™ have been featured in national media from The Wall Street Journal to TV and radio.
As a Mother, dog behavior consultant and teacher…Jennifer recognized a need for support and education for these families and began building resources for new and expecting families through her own business Family Paws. A consistent need for this specialized service led to the creation of the highly endorsed international program Dogs & Storks® for expecting and adopting families and then years later Toddler & Dog™. All of these passions and ideas have led to the creation of Family Paws™ Parent Education now offering programs all of the United States, Canada and beyond!
Join Laura Mize, M.S., CCC-SLP pediatric speech-language pathologist as she answers a listener's questions about running small groups for toddlers with communication delays/disorders. We'll discuss EVERYTHING from developing your own philosophy to designing treatment plans to setting goals to specific ideas to make these groups effective and FUN!
Dr. Stolzer is a Professor of Child and Adolescent Development at the University of Nebraska-Kearney. She currently teaches infant, child, and adolescent development classes and is an active researcher. Dr. Stolzer has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and has presented her research at the international level. For over three decades, she has been a passionate child advocate. Dr. Stolzer’s research interests include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the meteoric rise of psychiatric diagnoses in child and adolescent populations, the deleterious effects of psychiatric drugs, the biocultural implications of attachment parenting, breastfeeding, the multivariational effects of labeling children, and challenging the existing medical model which seeks to pathologize normal-range child behaviors. Learn More about the dangers of Psychotropic drugs http://www.CCHR.ORG Citizens Commission on Human Rights
Want to be on this show? Contact me at 760-917-1251
Join pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize, M.S., CCC-SLP of www.teachmetotalk.com as she discusses how simple homemade activities can be used with toddlers to teach important developmental milestones. Laura will outline the 5 reasons these activities work and share how she uses these activities in therapy and more importantly, how she teaches parents to use these activities at home.
Join pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize, M.S., CCC-SLP as she discusses treating speech intelligibility issues in toddlers with SLP Dawn Moore, author of www.expressionsspeech.com. Dawn teaches a course in using the Cycles Approach to improve phonological (speech sound) errors in young children. This speech therapy treatment approach is frequently used for preschoolers, but Dawn is going to talk about how she modifies these techniques for toddlers.
On this podcast pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize from www.teachmetotalk.com will discuss CUTE therapy ideas for fall for toddlers and young preschoolers.
Join pediatric speech -language pathologist Laura Mize from teachmetotalk.com and developmental interventionist Kate Hensler as they discuss issues related to communication delays and disorders in toddlers and young preschoolers. In this episode of "Teach Me To Talk with Laura and Kate" we'll be discussing a dilemma every SLP who works with toddlers experiences. Is it better to offer parents a "diagnosis" for a very young child or is it better to stick to a very general label like developmental delay or expressive language delay? Hmmmm.... we'll tackle this question with an SLP who recently experienced this situation. We'll discuss both sides of this issue - when/how it's warranted and when you may want to take a step back. As usual, we'll also be offering our own opinions and hope you'll join us!
In this podcast Laura Mize, pediatric speech-language pathologist, talks with Melinda, an ABA therapist, who emailed Laura with some questions about working with toddlers who might need a less structured approach. THERE'S A PERIOD OF BLACKOUT ABOUT HALF WAY INTO THE SHOW WHEN WE EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND BOTH CALLERS WERE DISCONNECTED. JUST KEEP LISTENING...IT LASTED ABOUT 30 SECONDS OR SO... WE DID GET TO RESUME THE SHOW!
Join pediatric speech -language pathologist Laura Mize from teachmetotalk.com and developmental interventionist Kate Hensler as they discuss issues related to communication delays and disorders in toddlers and young preschoolers. In this episode of "Teach Me To Talk with Laura and Kate" we'll talk with an SLP who is treating a child with a history of prenatal drug exposure and a diagnosis of autism who is highly disregulated during sessions. She needs ideas for helping him participate with her during activities rather than screaming and crying.
View From A Rack's host Afrykayn and Rebecca will be discussing Breast Milk for Men, the uproar with the new Mexico City breastfeeding ad and speaking with Reatta Brittney new Mother of two and business owner about her journey as a tandem nursing Mom. I know you want to chime in on this new breast milk craze, the Mexico City ad and hear about Reatta’s new path of breastfeeding a toddler and infant. Be sure to tune in and give us a call with your questions or just to share your opinion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (203 chatters)
- John Baptist (145 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (56 chatters)
- NTEB (46 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (41 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (31 chatters)
- HOV Radio (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (9 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (8 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- Ms Blue (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Cherry on Top Conversation (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- GodKiller (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- amyalkon (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (0 chatters)