SORT BY Relevancy
The fabulous Tinu is a Brooklyn born cosmopolitan West African creative dynamo. She is the founder and creative director of the powerhouse brand Shoeholic. The Shoeholic movement delights and excites shoe lovers globally through its Facebook and Twitter pages, Shoeholic magazine, and newly released book The Shoeholic. Join Mikki Banks as she talks all things Shoeholic with Tinu. Call (619) 393-6734 with questions, comments and to listen to the show.
Joe Hackman will host the panel with Shonali Burke, Tinu Abayomi-Paul and Alex Schleber. We will discuss how and why they use social networking site Amplify.com. We will also be joined by CEO and Founder of Amplify Eric Goldstein and many other members of the community.
Joins us Today as we discuss The CAUSE & EFFECT:What The Other Man/Woman Has That You Don't, varying types of relationships that men and women develop. Also singer, songwriter, and designer TINU joins us to talk about her new album.
Social Marketing expert @Tinu joins me to talk about getting more traffic to your blog, podcast or web site through social media sites.
We'll talk about Twitter, and much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- IMEU (14 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (13 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (11 chatters)
- YusefEL (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- pkbemmes (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- EmpoweredConsciousness (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (1 chatters)