SORT BY Relevancy
Episode TBD - The Law of the Spirit - Timothy Johnson
Beyond The Music. R&B Royalty, Bunny Debarge Joins The Show To Speak With Sally b. About How To Deal With Music's Triumphs and Tribulations.
The DeBarge family’s triumphs and tribulations traveled from their spectacular rise to the top of R & B music royalty, to their fall from grace and finally to their reemerging careers. In this episode Bunny Debarge offers encouragement and preventive wisdom to today's up and coming artists.
Later in the show Bunny Debarge will join our SINGING FLAT panel to help evaluate talented singers who will be asked to present their a cappella performance. This segment will be full of surprises!
And last but not least, we'll close out the show with a LISTENING PARTY. We will present the music of 4 of the best new UNSIGNED artists in the USA. Fans can tune in and help us decide which of our featured artists is most likely to have a hit song and award winning success in music.
FEATURED UNSIGNED ARTISTS:
Jtwizz - Urban Contemporary
Erikka J. - R&b
Kyle Ahn - Urban Contemporary
Alex Caruso - Pop
Rodney Waller, Co-Founder of VocalzMusic & Publishing & WVMP
Robert Quarles, CEO of Rock Q. Productions Music/Publishing
The WVMP Web Radio Show, "Singing Flat With Sally b" Is Produced by Voice Coach, Sally b. Waller of VocalzMusic & Publishing, VocalzMusic.com
2:15pm JaSoul - Reggae Artists
The group started 6 years ago and have been growing in strength as time goes on. The group consist of 4 talented, fun loving young men who know when to be serious and how to get things done. Working our various 9 to 5’s has taught us the value of looking at the business side of music and taking it seriously (in regards to punctuality, dedication and putting in hours of hard work). Because of our various experiences and differences we are able to write a wide variety of songs from dancehall to reggae and from R&B to Hip Hop with some songs embracing more than one genre.
3:15pm LaRue - Hip Hop Artist
On a mission fueled by a desire for change: To leave a legacy that surpasses the outcome expected from the neglected youth of the urban block. To develop unity through Hip-Hop. Stimulated by the “four P’s” to success – Passion, Persistence, Positivism and Product A mission to build and mobilize a movement. He is the one you can trust to provide Positive & Clean Music to Entertain all ages.
4:15pm Blake Carrington - R&B
Blake Carrington Gifted. Grounded. Grateful and genuine. The rarest of combinations given the goods. R&B/Hip-Hop singer, songwriter, arranger, record label starter, actor and driven entrepreneur, James Blake Carrington, a natural tenor, commands a five-octave range that stands hairs on neck and sends chills down spine. Born from life-altering news and an unbreakable resolve, the Harlem vocalist's forthcoming album, Be A Man will stick to the psyche, soothe souls and remind us of the greats who coupled uncanny talent with something nowadays lost: class.
Source Nation! Today is definitely the day to tune in to Indie Soul Saturdays where we have 3 dynamic guests stopping by.
3:15 Jay Davis
4:15 Tamika Dunning
Call in and be a part of the conversation at 619-924-0933. You've heard it here from your favorite radio station, Source Radio Network.
Source Nation!! Join Chef Oliver in the kitchen tonight for another amazing healthy and affordable dish. He's preparing: Fish tacos with cilantro lime sauce, and a winter fruit salad. Sounds delicious!! Join Chef Oliver at 6pm.
In our second hour,
At 7, Our Resident Naturopathic Physician, Dr Julissa joins Kathy B in the studio to discuss, Orgasm, The G-Spot & Women's Sexual Health.
Women and Orgasm. Many women have trouble experiencing orgasm.There are numerous reasons why a woman would have problems with sensitivity and suffer an inability to orgasm during intimacy. When it comes to circulation, for a woman to be more sensitive to external stimuli, improved blood supply throughout the body, and especially, to the reproductive organs, groin area, vaginal walls, and the clitoris is necessary. If there is healthy circulation to the groin area, a woman can be sure to also be more sensitive on the famous G-Spot.
In the third hour, at 8pm join Host Kristy McCarly For The Health Of It again this week as she speak with Certified Fitness Trainer Anneka Smith. Source Nation!! Are you aware of Nutriton 101? Take a look at the conversation questions Kristy and Anneka will discuss on tonight.
- what are the basics of nutrition?
- what does 'proper nutrition' mean?
- what are the most common unhealthy nutrition habits?
- what'st the best way to break unhealthy nutrition habits
- give examples of healthy meals that might be included on a healthy meal plan (breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner
Anneka Smith - Certified Fitness Trainer 8:15pm
Anneka Smith, better known as Trainer Anneka, is certified as a Fitness Trainer with ISSA and also holds a certification in Specific Nutrition.
You've head it here from your favorite radio station, Source Radio Network.
Talk show host and bestselling author Clifton McKnight interviews Dr. Timothy Moore who is no stranger to healthier living. Moore is a 4 time bestselling author and his works include, "Vegans Eat What?!," "47 Tips to Reverse Diabetes," "21 Days to a Healther You," "10 Secrets to a Dynamic Marriage" and "Ebola" has been helping families eat well and live well. Tune in and learn how nutrient deficiency affects your health and how to modify your lifestyle to live your best life. More at www.cheftimothymoore.com
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)