SORT BY Relevancy
Replay of Episode 12 - Why Girls Like Bad Boys
Walter M. Brasch Ph.D., is an American social issues journalist and university professor of journalism. He is the author of a weekly syndicated newspaper column and the author of 17 books.Walter M. Brasch Ph.D., is an American social issues journalist and university professor of journalism. He is the author of a weekly syndicated newspaper column and the author of 17 books.
in Self Help
As a long-time, close associate of Guy Finley (Self-realization author and teacher who is known for his deep understanding of the Inner Path), Tim Weichman brilliantly addresses many of the inner life topics that Guy writes and teaches about such as freedom from stress and fear, finding inner peace, relationships, taking command of our own lives, and many other related topics. He has presented over 300 lectures on all aspects of these principles, and his background in science, which will be discussed in more detail on the show, brings a penetrating, laser-sharp precision to the exploration of these extraordinary ideas.
On today’s show Tim will share his insights on inner balance, harmony, forgiveness, and letting go. And, if our instincts serve us correctly, we will have more than a few laughs along the way. So, if you are looking for a good time, this is where you want to be..
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes retired professional heavyweight boxer "Terrible Tim" Witherspoon to Conversations LIVE to discuss life in and outside the ring and what it's been like to share his lessons with others.
Carl Jung defined the word Synchronicity in the 1920's as a, "meaningful coincidence." This phenomena seems to be greatly accelerating for some individuals and today we will discuss why. I am honored to have special guest a pioneer in Ufology, author and co~author Timothy Green Beckley with his friend Charla to discuss his recent synchronistic events.
These events also lead to questions of teleportation and time travel. Are we actually illusionists that can materalize things? We will uncover as many things as we can, examples what are Ultra Terrestrials and Power X, may even delve into secret space programs and men in black.
Tim will also tell about meeting Ralph Lael back in the day, the author of the imfamous little book,"The Brown Mountain Lights." Tim has been on other radio shows like Coast to Coast am with George Noory and Speaking of Strange with Joshua P. Warren.. Buckle up and get ready to have some fun, we may even teleport~Beam us up!:
Summer time is SUN~SOLAR POWER TIME! visit http://www.sunshinesimple.com
Join Tim and Paul as they discuss the following topics:
Johnny Manziel continues to party it up
Dion Jordan gets suspended
The Mariners offense struggles again... it's clear what the Mariners need to address, but can they?
Do the Mariners have the trade chips?
John Buck DFA'd
Kyle Seager gets in the All Star Game. Did Rodney get snubbed?
Plus a new segment of Buy or Sell and Random Shots.
Please note: Double Overtime is now only on Wednesday nights. Monday nights have been replaced by our new show, Sports, Rhymes and Life with hosts Shelbs and Jan.
Producer / Musician / Voice, Guitar, Keyboard, and Drum teacher
With decades of experience as a performing and recording musician. Producing his own solo projects and several groups and artists. Tim is also using an exciting new electronic vocal training technique. We combine voice training with studio recording for very quick results that you can hear for yourself. Currently performing with Mark Kenoly & Kingdom Voice, and one of the original members of "The Chocolate Watchband" Classic rock group, Tim is a studio musician, producer, engineer, arranger, teacher, vocal coach, plays guitar, guitar synthesizer, bass, keyboard, harmonica, drums and flute.
It Doesn't Matter You're Gonna Die with Comedian Dave Arena
Every Monday (7-8 PM ET) the IDMYGD.com website becomes live on the radio!
Visitors to our site either leave their EFF OFFS (rants about what is stressing them out or angering them) on our message board throughout the week and we pick out the best ones to discuss on air or they can call into the live show where we provide feedback & advice.
We will of course chime in with our own EFF OFFS as well! It’s like a “don’t sweat the small stuff and it’s all small stuff”, self-help meets comedy type of concept. Let It Go!
Don’t waste your chance for Instant Stress Release with your host and fearless leader NYC comedian Dave Arena and co-hosts comedians John Wellington and Tim Cornett (we can save your life). You also never know which friends of comedy and/or personal development experts may call in!
Boxing is a art form that requires total body agreement. To be deemed the best you have had to train with the best, like Muhammed Ali. Once you have mastered the art of boxing you can become a champion. Well Mr. Witherspoon hasbeen there and did that. Having held 2 different versions of the World Heavyweight Championship, WBC and WBA, sparred with The Greatest and went toe-to-to with Larry Holmes.
He's written a book and is training his son in the ring. But there's so much more to this champion. Please join me to learn more.
This week I am so delighted to welcome two extraordinary Earth-stewards, Tim and Peg Spencer-Behrendt. They are the co-founders and coordinators of the Shawangunk Nature Preserve, a 501©(3), forever wild, deep ecology learning and cultural center protecting and preserving over 500 acres of Alpine wetland forests and meadows in the southwest corner of the Adirondacks Mountains in New York State. Tim holds a bachelor's degree, two masters degrees and counseling and ministerial certification through Denison University, Ohio University, Garrett Theological Seminary, Indiana University and Colgate University. He has been a minister/counselor for over 50 years.
Originally from the dairy farm country of Westmoreland, NY, Peg studied music at SUNY Fredonia, taught Elementary music for a while and met Tim who was a Guidance Counselor and Minister. Dissatisfied with the culture of war, overconsumption and environmental degredation in the 1970's, she embarked with him on a psychic/spiritual journey to find a way of life that made more sense; where peace prevails, reverence for life is practiced, self-sufficiency is optimized, creativity through the arts is encouraged, and the environment is minimally impacted.
They have found their way over the last 40 years through trial and error, patience, determination, sacrifice, hard work, and minimal financial resources. The culmination is a lifestyle of integrity and a sanctuary of over 500 acres where all creatures, all plants, all things are respected and mostly left alone to follow their natural evolution.
Join me at 7 pm Eastern to hear their fascinating story and learn about their sacred and wonderful home of 40+ years.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (26 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (22 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (20 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- wego (0 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (0 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (0 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (0 chatters)