SORT BY Relevancy
Show Topic: The recent shooting of Michael Brown has caused a public outcry. Join me as I discuss in a series of shows the recent rash of violence involving police and Black males. We will examine the current state of affairs, the history, and conduct interviews that encourage intelligent discussion about these tragic events.
Tune into the Hottest Urban show on the internet with your show host Brown Suga! We will discuss everything from the latest Hollywood Headlines, the essence of living your Best Life, or overcoming various issues we all may have dealt with.
Join us in our live chat where all the action takes place. Brown Suga Radio...Where Entertainment is extraordinary!
Just Blog Baby Podcast launches with an exciting interview with Raiders great Tim Brown as he comes on to promote NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team. Host Chase Ruttig and JBB co-editor Shane Schilperoort will also be breaking down the Raiders preseason opener against the Dallas Cowboys.
This Saturday, Sept 13th, I will be hosting a workshop at the St. Louis Public Library
called How to Star in Your Own Radio Show! I will be interviewing some of the participants at the workshop. If you would like to call in and speak to the host or make a comment , please feel free to do so, the phone lines will be open. Today's show will air from 1-1:30pm CST. The call in number is 424-675-8262
In this episode, Sacerdotus comments on the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri. He analyses the stories and gives his take on them. Sacerdotus also comments on the need to overhaul the policing system in America and address the real issues at hand.
Note: This was previously recorded. Information may be outdated. Photos used can be found in Google Image and are not owned by Sacerdotus.
Hugh T Alkemi speaks live with a special guest James Penner about his most recent book entitled "Timothy Leary: The Harvard Years." Obviously we'll be talking extensively about the psychological and psychedelic experimentation that went on during the time that Tim Leary was at Harvard along with Richard Alpert (Ram Dass), Ralph Metzner, and Andrew Weil.
Feel free to call in 347-855-8334
James Penner, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of English at the University of Puerto Rico,
Rio Piedras. A graduate of Brown University and the University of Southern California,
he is the author of Pinks, Pansies, and Punks: The Rhetoric of Masculinity in American
Literary Culture. He lives in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Join Paranoraml Outlaw, Melissa Duck and Tasha Starr. Our guest tonight is Tim Maile. In January 2008 Tim helped found Fox Cities Paranormal Team and he cannot believe how far they have come as a group. This journey all started when Tim bought a home in Oshkosh back in October 2006. Within weeks he was experiencing footsteps, voices, and shadows. Tim tried to contact teams in his area. His hope was to get some answers about his home. In the last 5 years, Tim has had the good fortune to meet many great people in this field. Tim has been a part of hosting 3 paranormal conferences, been interviewed on numerous radio programs and also has spoken at many paranormal conferences. Tim’s topic when he speaks is Obligation to the Client: Residential Investigations. In 2013 one of his team's investigations was featured on Syfy’s Paranormal Witness entitled “The Innocent”. In addition, Tim has started a foundation called Pawtographs for Pooches. At each and every one of Tim’s speaking appearances he signs 8x10s of himself and his dog Murray. Those photos are $10 and all proceeds go to an animal shelter in the area of the event! Starting in 2014 Pawtographs for Pooches t-shirts will also be available for purchase. Tim also will be selling his first book entitled “All Roads Lead to the Paranormal”. A portion of sales from the book will be donated to The Brain Trauma Foundation in honor of Tim’s father. Just announced!!! Tim will be a member of the cast of Hunt This in the spring of 2015! Tim joins Scott Tepperman, Scotty Rorek, Todd Arnold, and Patrick Burns on this groundbreaking web series! Investigation start to reveal! No Producers!!!
Hosted by dark-skinned free-thinker Vincent E Brown, this show discusses a myriad of issues from the political, moral, and religious. Of course, every now and then a bit of controversy is liable to show up at any time, so tune in and listen to a host who is black, Christian, and conservative.
Today, I will talk about the situation in Missouri surrounding the death of Mike Brown and the atrocities being committed in the Middle East by so-called "peaceful" Islamists. Tune in to the next show.
Join Tim and Corey For "Why Don't Women, Respect Good Men, Anymore?"-Part 2
This Time, We Want To Hear What You Have To Say, On The Matter....
Respect is a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity (such as a nation or a religion), and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect can be a specific feeling of regard for the actual qualities of the one respected (e.g., "I have great respect for her judgment"). It can also be conduct in accord with a specific ethic of respect. Rude conduct is usually considered to indicate a lack of respect, disrespect, whereas actions that honor somebody or something indicate respect.
Respect can be both given and/or received. Depending on an individual's cultural reference frame, respect can be something that is earned. Respect is often thought of as earned or built over time. Chivalry, by some definitions, contains the outward display of respect.
Respect should not be confused with tolerance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (91 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)