SORT BY Relevancy
SURVIVOR SPOTLIGHT TIG NOTARO Young Adult Survivor, Breast Cancer Entertainer, Stand-Up Comedian LAUREN SCOTT Teen Cancer Survivor, Sarcoma Stupid Cancer Spokesperson CHERRI CHIODO Parent of Teen Cancer Survivor Young Adult Patient Advocate LESLIE KAITCH Director of Programs and Services Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation
Joe Beshenkovsky is an editor of numerous television programs and documentary films. He's been nominated for three Emmy awards, most recently for "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck," and won for his work on Showtime's "This American Life." "Montage of Heck" also received an IDA award for Best Edited Documentary Feature. Some of his other projects include: "It's Me, Hilary" for HBO, executive produced by Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner, "Knock, Knock: It's Tig," a comedy special with Tig Notaro, "Another Day, Another Time" with producers Joel and Ethan Coen, the documentary features "Teenage" from director Matt Wolf and "Objectified" for director Gary Hustwit, and the previously mentioned "This American Life." You can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter @123Film.
CEO of 360Partners- Barbara Cavness on CEO Live!
This on demand audio series is a part of the Executive Girlfriends Group Vignette Series. MK Marsden interviews Barbara Cavness. The original live interview was 9/30/15.
Barbara Cavness joined 360Partners in 2010 as the Director of Client Operations, and was promoted to Chief Executive Officer in January 2014. Her background includes more than 15 years of experience in interactive marketing, public relations, and account management.
Barbara earned a B.A. in Psychology from Duke University, where she also served as captain of the Duke women’s lacrosse team. Prior to joining 360Partners, Barbara was a senior client services manager at TIG Global, a Washington, DC-based interactive marketing agency, where she focused on marketing for the hospitality industry.
Her website is http://www.360partners.com/about-us/meet-the-team/barbara-cavness/
For more information about the Executive Girlfriends' Group see: http://www.executivegirlfriendsgroup.com
This Week My Guest Are Gary Meskil Of The Crumbsuckers And John Gallagher Of Raven
Chris Could Not Make It So Gary Is Representing Tonight....
The Heavy Metal Mayhem Radio Show! Classic 80's Underground. 'Playing The Best Of All The Rest' Hosted By Mike 'The Big Cheese'
Give Us A Like On Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/Theheavymetalmayehmradioshow
Metal Matinee Bootlegs And Demo-Lition Segment Downloads-http://heavymetalmayhembigcheese.blogspot.com/
1. leta na FPR Inkotanyi barasenyera umuryango wa nyakwigendera Rwigara Assinapol
2. Gusenyera Rwigara bivuze uki kuri rubanda rugufi?
3.Abayobozi bakorera ku gitsure cya President Kagame aho gukorera umuturage
4. Ikibazo cy'imihingo, Igishushanyo mbonera, Amarimbi, Imihanda, Amazu akodeshwa na ,Leta, Nyamagabe basenye isoko ubu abanturage baranyanyagirwa tutibagiwe na Ruswa
5. Urubyiruko ngo rwishimiye ubuyobozi bwa President Kagame " Happy Generation "
5. FARG Irasaba abana b'abahutu kugarura amafaranga bahawe kandi batayikwiye
6. Ubutaka bubaye ikibazo, TIG, Sacco
7. Ikibazo cy'imfubyi mu Rwanda "Abasaza n'abakecuru mu Rwanda "
8. Uburezi mu Rwanda "Memories" ngo ntakamaro zifite mu Rwanda kuko abanyehuri bazidodesha
Stand Up! Records recording artist and host of The Dork Forest podcast, Jackie Kashian joins the show to talk about her career in comedy, her record This Will Make An Excellent Horcrux and threatening to call Tig Notaro about the surprise ending of TIG!
On today's show Open Mike Radio welcomes Alli Hanley. We discuss the sucker punch heard round the world, and debate both comic and host/promoter responsibilities. Marcus Brown pinch hits for Greg and Tig calls in just to prove he is indeed alive and theeee most important 12th man.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Aliyah Dunn-Salahuddin is an artist and educator in SF. Born in the SF Bay Area and raised in San Francisco, the CCSF history professor joins us to talk about, the Bayview Hunter's Point Riot in 1966, in a lecture at the John Adams Center Library at City College, San Francisco, 10:45-12:15, 1860 Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA 94117, (415) 561-1956 or email@example.com. It is a free event.
2. Mighty Real: A Fabulous Sylvester Musical creators, Anthony Wayne and Kendrell Bowman. Mighty Real opens at Brava Theatre in San Francisco tonight, Feb. 11. See www.brava.org & http://www.fabuloussylvester.com/about.html
3. Rhodessa Jones (director) & Ryan Nicole Austin (Xtigone "Tig") join us to talk about the World Premiere of Nambi E. Kelly's "Xtigone," @ the African American Shakespeare Company at the Buriel Clay Theatre, African-American Art & Culture Complex, 762 Fulton Street, San Francisco. Tickets: $15-$34.00: http://www.african-americanshakes.org/productions/xtigone/
Music: Archie Shepp: "Revolution"
Benghazi Benghazi Annex Security Team Members Kris "Tanto" Paronto and John 'Tig' Tiegen say there are major inaccuracies in the U.S. House Intelligence Committee’s faux “investigative” report (released this November) on the Benghazi attacks.
Tune in to here the scoop firsthand.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (29 chatters)
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (13 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (4 chatters)
- Perspectivepower (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul University Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Food Fun Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- A Psychic Shaman Preacher (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (0 chatters)