SORT BY Relevancy
Macie is a border collie who lost a leg after a car accident, but that doesn't stop her from dog disk, (frisbee) competion and herding! She is full of energy, love and life and is an inspiration for all.
Dorothy is a very spunky seven year old Yorkie who became paralyzed by the hands of her previous owners children, when they threw her down the stairs using her as a football. She’d like to make it clear, she’s a dog not a toy!
With the love and compassion of United Yorkie Rescue and her favorite Auntie Jennifer, Dorothy found a foster home, turned forever home, where she has been allowed to heel, thrive and now rule her domain.
Also joining the show is Annie Blumenfeld from Wags 4 Hope.
Macie's Facebook page
Please visit Pet Radio Facebook page
Celebrating the 300th Episode of The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You can find all 300 archived on www.dogradioshow.com and also on iTunes as a free audio podcast.
Today host Julie Forbes has chosen some of her favorite guests and selected clips from past interviews to produce a compilation of "Best-Of" The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You'll hear from Dr. Michael Fox, Dr. Alexandra Horowitz, Dr Marc Bekoff and Dr Patricia McConnell, as well as Maggi McClure - about herding dogs!
Today dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Brandie Ahlgren, editor of CityDog Magazine about fun holiday events coming up, their holiday gift guide, and then Julie hits some different points like "dog flipping", where the expression "shake if off" came from, and also some updates from past shows.
A new listener heard the interview from last week with Dr Donna Kelleher about the little shihtzu with GME who was cured with holistic medicine. Her dog was diagnosed with GME and she has been injected with hope that her dog may not need to die from this disease. Amazing!
Alana, Dareth and Amy share the tales of their three legged cats with the Tripawds community!
Follow the three-legged adventures of these popular tri-kitties at their respective blogs:
Alana's Blog for Crepes: http://catinthefridge.com
Dareth's Blog for Misty: http://ddmckenna.tripawds.com/
Amy's Blog for Steve: http://stevetheprettytripawdkitty.tripawds.com/
Learn about Vaccine Associated Sarcoma (VAS) in cats, feline cancer, and other common reasons kitties often require amputation. Hear about how to cope with diagnosis and care for cats during recovery after surgery.
Visit Tripawds to for more help, resources, and information about amputation for cats and dogs. Join the discussion and hop into the chat room or start your free Tripawds blog to share your story!
DISCLAIMER: Tripawd Talk Radio is intended for entertainment purposes, content herein should not be considered a substitute for veterinary advice. Please consult your vet with any medical concerns for your pets.
Talking with two authors today. First, Tom Cohen, author of "Dogs with Old Man Faces", celebrating dogs with 'old souls'. Then host, Julie Forbes talks with Ardeth De Vries, President of the Board of Old Dog Haven, a non-profit that is a large network of foster homes that gets old dogs out of shelters! www.olddoghaven.org
Old Dog Haven: "We want our dogs to know that someone thinks they're valueable. Old dogs can become throw-away dogs that become expendable, for whatever reason, and it's very important to us that they're able to spend time with people who validate their importance."
Michelle is a double nationally certified professional trainer offering group, in-home, online, and behavioral consultations.
Michelle Huntting offers services that will best fit your life style and your specific needs. Her methods are rooted in science, reliable, and positive!
Some programs that she offers: Therapy Dog, Manners, Puppy Kindergarten, Canine Good Citizen, Control Unleashed, in-home, group classes, board and train, behavior modifications and nationwide classes via the internet.
Today our feature guest is Tripawds, the largest online community for three legged animals and their people., and Erica and her tripod cat named Jill. You will hear heart warming stories of living with 3 legged animals.
Also joining us is Dr. Mitsie Vargas who will be discussing national pet week and what that means to pet parents, and Megan Kate Ferguson, (international animal trainer and enrichment specialist) will tell us about the Pet Wall of Fame.
So sit back, put your feet up, and get ready to smile and shed a tear! Get your cat treats out: it's time for the Pet Radio Show!
Tripawds web site
Pet Wall of Fame
If you want to hear more shows like this, please like our Facebook page!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)