SORT BY Relevancy
Show Topic: Number 5 & Number 9. . . Your Anger Management Issues.
Join Master Esoteric Numerologer, Elizabeth Summers, for her weekly radio show, The Magical World of Numbers.
Elizabeth shares her knowledge and expertise in the areas of Numerology, Astrology and Tarot to provide a comprehensive and inspirational show.
Elizabeth is a Medium and Esoteric Numerologer, offering her formidable psychic talents and extensive study of ancient wisdoms to help fellow travelers towards a more enlightened and peaceful path.
As a Spiritual Counselor and Esoteric Numerologer since 1988, Elizabeth Summers combines Numerology, Astrology, and Tarot interpretations to help others achieve a greater consciousness, clarity and peace in their lives. In addition, as a gifted Medium and Psychic Intuitive, messages from Spirit and loved ones are brought into her work to bring comfort and guidance to her clients.
For more information about Elizabeth and the services she offers, visit her website: www.themagicalworldofnumbers.com
Good morning. Today, on The Meter we cover the recent economic news that seems to contrast with the President's approval numbers. Is there economic recovery or continued stagnation? Also, Sgt. Bowe Bergdhal will be charged with desertion. Bowe Bergdhal was exchanged for 5 terrorists inspite of reports from members of his own unit that he had left his post without permission. President Obama and National Securoty Advisor Susan Rice said repeeatly that Bergdhal had served honorably. Does this exchange threaten national security? Governor Mike Pence (R) IN has signed a bill into law that protects religious freedom. Under the new law no one can be forced to do business if it violates their religious principles. Protests and boycotts are brewing claiming the law discriminates against gay and transgendered citizens. Also, Hillary Clinton was under subpoena to release all documents regarding Benghazi, however she advised Congress that she deleted everything from her server. Was a crime committed. Please join the debate at 9:00 AM. The call in number is (347) 308-8933. Your input is essential.
What are the three most successful questions you could ask yourself or when working with a client? You will discover many insights as Top tapper Gwyneth Moss walks you through this important area of tapping.
The three questions are:
What’s that like?
What set’s it off?
When did it start?
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review four new films: Ex-Machina, Kill Me Three Times, The Clouds of Sils Maria, and The Longest Ride
SHABBAT SHALOM FAMILY WELCOME LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.
JOIN US TONIGHT AS WE BEGAN ANOTHER MINI - SERIES WHICH GET'S INTO SPEAKING OF THE THREE WORLD AGES.
THIS LESSON SHOULD HELP YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND OUR FATHER'S WORD SPIRITUALLY.
Since January, we have been airing a series of what you could call informal, off the cuff interviews with a number of executives and experts from various areas of the procurement world, regarding what I would consider to be the three most important questions in our industry for 2015.
While there are certainly more questions regarding the procurement world than the ones I will be posing to our guest today, these three have been the most prominant for my listeners and readers.
Here are the three questions:
1. In his latest book Dr. Robert Handfield talked about the definite and definitive break between older or past generation procurement professionals and the new, emerging generation. In short, he indicates that everything that has been done and learned in the past will not be useful to this next generation of procurement pros?
2. The emergence of eCommerce and the mobile supply chain - what does it mean in terms of technology, practice and ultimately impact and influence?
3. Is there a difference between the public and private sector procurement practice in this brave new world?
Joining me today is Thomas W. Derry, who is Chief Executive Officer of Institute for Supply Management® (ISM)® in Tempe, Arizona.
in Real Estate
In this coaching session, we will discuss the focus of the Three L's. They bring priority to our daily activities and essentially tell us what's important in our business. The leads, listings and leverage are our 20%. Leads first, listings second and leverage third.
To reach our full potential in real estate, as in any business, this foundational model has to be executed consistently. It's all about FOCUS.
Join Host Live Chats
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (12 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- fitnessmajor (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- overflow radio show (0 chatters)