SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Our scheduled guests Robert Ricciardelli is under the weather today and he will not be able to join us on the show. We send our well wishes to you Robert to feel better soon and we look forward to having you on the show next week as scheduled.
You know what they say “the show must go on” so I reached out to a friend of mine, my soul brother and on many occasion, my spiritual adviser to join me on the show and have a thought-provoking conversation about life and universal principles and some other life things that are affecting our the quality of our lives.
Kirk is the founder and the host of K wave 6 radio. For more on Kirk, go to: http://Kwave6radio.tk
Contact us today at: http://YourLifeNow.info
Schedule your free call with coach Rea at: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
Peter Block, best-selling author, colleague and friend returns with a new guest of his own. Chuck Peters, from the Gazette Company, joins Robert Thompson and Mike Neiss to share how his organization is rebuilding journalism one word and picture at a time. If you're like Robert and totally interested in the fate of quality journalism, you won't want to miss this episode of Thought Grenades.
Practical, simple and effective ideas on how you can make a positive difference for yourself, your organization and the world. Oh, and we have fun too! Listen live on Mondays at 10 a.m Pacific, or subscribe on iTunes and listen when convenient.
Join Host Live Chats
- ApostasyWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- BelvaspataHealing (3 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Don Zusya Goodman (1 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)